Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh intends to fill up 106 vacant posts of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) and Group B & C through PGIMER Recruitment. Apply Now for PGI Chandigarh Recruitment Till last date.
|PGIMER Group B & C Recruitment Notification||Press Here|
|PGIMER Official website link||Press Here|
|PGIMER Apply online for Group B & C||Press Here|
|PGIMER Senior Residents Recruitment Notice||Press Here|
|PGIMER Senior Residents Application Form||Press Here|
|PGIMER Admit Card||Press Here|
|PGIMER Result||Press Here|
PGIMER Recruitment 2019 Description:
- Post Name: Group-B/C / Senior Residents
- PGIMER Vacancies: 106
- PGIMER Group B & C Last Date: 08-01-2019
- PGIMER Senior Residents Walk-in Date: 15-01-2019
- Organization: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research
- Locations: Chandigarh
What Is Eligibility Norms For PGIMER Jobs?
- For Assistant Administrative Officer: up to 40 Years.
- For Senior Residents: upto 37 years
- For others: Minimum– 18 Years & Maximum– 30 Years.
Grab Now: Upcoming Government Jobs
|Assistant Administrative Officer||Any Degree or its equivalent|
|Junior Technician (Lab)||Passed B.Sc. Medical Lab. Technology.|
OR B.Sc. with Diploma in Medical Lab. Technology.
|Junior Technician (X-ray)||BSc. Medical Technology (X-ray) / Radiology / Radiodiagnosis|
|Junior Speech Therapist||B.Sc. Speech and Hearing|
|Perfusionist||B.Sc. Degree /Certificate in Perfusion Technology|
|Stenographer||Passed Class 12th or equivalent|
|Animal Keeper||Matric with Science|
|Senior Residents||MDS / MS / MD|
Check Here: – Jobs As Per Your Qualification
PGIMER Vacancies Distribution:
|Pgimer Job Openings||PGIMER Vacancy|
|PGIMER Group ‘B’ Recruitment|
|Assistant Administrative Officer||5|
|Junior Technician (Lab)||62|
|Junior Technician (X-ray)||11|
|Junior Speech Therapist||2|
|PGIMER Group ‘C’ Recruitment|
|PGIMER Senior Residents Recruitment|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||01|
Check Out Latest: Employment News This Week Highlights
- SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
- For all others: Rs. 1000/-
- Persons with disabilities : No Fee
- No fee for Senior Residents Post.
Read Here Now: How to Pay Application Fees Through Online Mode
What is Monthly Salary?
- For Senior Residents: Rs. 60,000/-
- For Other Posts: As Per Norms
What Is PGIMER Recruitment Process?
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
How To Apply For PGIMER Recruitment 2019?
For Other Posts:
- Visit to the official site that is pgimer.edu.in
- Hit on “Recruitment” tab from top of menu bar.
- Select “Online applications are invited from the citizens of India for recruitment to various Group B and C posts on regular basis vide Advt. No. PGI/RC/094/2018/6379 dated 11.12.2018” link
- Read Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research recruitment details carefully
- Go to “PGIMER Apply Online” link.
- Fill PGIMER Online Application Form in prescribed format with all details
- Upload scanned images of certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste with PGIMER Online form.
- Submit form and take copy of PGIMER Application Form for future use
For Senior Residents Post:
- Visit official website that is www.pgimer.edu.in
- Got “Recruitment” section and hit the link.
- On next page hit on “Walk in Interview for the posts of Senior Residents (Non-Academic) in different specialities purely on contract basis for running the temporary OPD of proposed PGIMER Satellite Centre at Una, Himachal Pradesh” link.
- Now select “Hit here for Application form” link.
- Download the application form and fill it with all required details.
- Must bring certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste at time of interview.
The Committee Room,
Kairon Administrative Block,
PGIMER, Sector 12, Chandigarh
Check Here: Jobs in Chandigarh
PGIMER Recruitment 2019:
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh has released the PGIMER recruitment notice with the intention to fill up 106 Assistant Administrative Officer / Junior Technician (Lab) / Perfusionist / Stenographer /Animal Keeper/ Senior Residents and other Positions.
Institute is looking for eligible educated and experienced candidates, thus inviting applications through online mode. Eligible and interested candidates for PGIMER Recruitment 2019 can apply latest before 08-01-2019. Applicants may appear for walk-in-interview on 15-01-2019 for Senior Residents Posts.
Latest Recruitment On 04-01-2019: