PGIMER Recruitment 2014
- Post Graduate of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh has strewed a notification of PGIMER Recruitment 2014 for various vacancies in Group A/B/C.
- PGIMER is a medical and research institution situated in Chandigarh, India. It provides educational, medical research and training facilities for its students.
- Interested and enthusiastic job seekers should apply by filling the application form on or before the last date
- For further details you may go through the below uttered information which is provided by the squad of recruitmentresult.com:
Detail Information of PGIMER Recruitment 2014
|S. No||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Library & Information Officer||01|
|4||Junior Store Officer||01|
|6||Operation Theatre Assistant||09|
|8||Boiler Man Grade-II||01|
|9||Medical Record Technician||50|
|10||CSR Assistant Grade-II||04|
|11||Junior House Keeper||01|
|12||Dark Room Assistant Grade-III (X-ray)||01|
|14||Lift Operator Grade-II||04|
|15||Asstt. Store Keeper Grade-II||01|
Candidates must have passed 10th / 12th standard with the certificate of ITI or must hold such degree of M.Sc / M.A / M.Com / B.Sc / Diploma / Degree in the relevant discipline from the recognized University / Institute / Board.
- Applicants’ age should reside in between 18 years to 30 years for the posts of S. No. 2 and 40 years for S. No. 1.
- Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category.
|Sr.No.1||Rs. 15600/- to Rs.39100/- with GP Rs.7600/|
|Sr. No.2||Rs. 9300/- to Rs.34800/- with GP Rs.4200/|
|Sr. No.8 to 10||Rs. 5200/- to 20200 with GP of Rs. 1900/- to Rs.2800/
|Sr. No.11 & 12|
|Sr. No.13 to 26|
Mode of Selection:
Applicants will be selected based on the performance in:
- Written test
- Candidates those who belong to General & OBC Category are required to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST Category contenders have to deposit Rs. 500/- as an application fee.
- Applicants have to deposit the fee in favor of “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER in the account No. of PGIMER for recruitment is 32211613319.
How to Apply?
- Candidates those who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply online through the official website of PGIMER i.e.
- Applicants must have valid E.mail Id and scanned passport size photograph
- Contenders are requested to fill the application form very carefully with all relevant details.
- At last submit the form and take a print out of form to proceed further.
- Application form will be available on PGI website from 05th March 2014 to 04th April 2014
- Last date of receipt of application/update of the Challan Receipt is 07th April 2014.
For more relevant and updated details you may go through the Official Notification.