Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research is conducting walk-in interview for the latest jobs of Assistant Professor/Senior Resident. Eligible and interested candidates for PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19 must attend the walk-in interview as per schedule.
Attend walk-ins on 17-09-2018 for PGI Chandigarh jobs 2018
PGIMER walk-in interview is going to be scheduled on 17-09-2018 at 11:00 a.m. onwards. Willing candidates who have planned to apply for PGIMER Chandigarh recruitment are required to submit PGIMER application form in prescribed format till 10:00 am on the same day in the recruitment cell.
Highlights of the page
PGI Senior Resident recruitment:
PGIMER, Chandigarh is looking for result-oriented and dynamic candidatesto provide several growth opportunities in different specialtiesmainly in Punjab and himachal Pradesh. Before applying for the above said posts, candidates must refer the detailed PGIMER notificationso to check the entire eligibility parameters.
Well, our dedicated and talented team members of recruitmentresult.com put their best effort to provide you latest updates regarding PGIMER Recruitment 2018-19and much more related information with the help of this page.
- Assistant Professors (Non-Academic)
- Senior Residents (Non-Academic)
Educational Qualification for PGIMER jobs:
Contenders applying againstPGI Chandigarh vacancy must have possessed graduation /post-graduation in relevant field from recognized board or university.
For PGI jobs, candidates must have minimum and maximum age limit as per decided by recruitment authority of PGIMER. Age relaxation shall be provided to candidates of SC/ST/OBC as per the government norms.
For PGIMER assistant professor/senior resident posts, Impressive and attractive amount of pay scale shall be offered to selected candidates plus additional benefits as admissible under government norms.
PGI Chandigarh Recruitment process:
Candidates have to attend walk-in interview organized by selection committee of PGIMER which is going to be held on 17-09-2018 at 11:00 A.M. onwards.
Interview Questions that Definitely Confuse You: Read Now
How to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2018:
Eligible candidates who are going to apply for Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research recruitment have to follow certain basic steps:
- The very first step is to visit the official website of organization that is pgimer.edu.in
- On the home page, you are required to hit on “recruitment” present at the top of the menu bar.
- After pressing on the above link, a new page will be displayed where a list of advertisement will be appeared on your screen.
- You need to press “walk-in interview for posts of assistant professor and senior resident advertisement no PGI/RC/2018/090/5193”
- Now, you will be navigated to new page where you get detailed notification regarding PGIMER Recruitment 2018.
- Go through the complete information and ensure your eligibility for PGI recruitment 2018
- Candidates who find themselves eligible must submit PGI Chandigarh application form in prescribed formatalong with certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste etc. within the specified time.
- After submitting brief bio-data’s on the prescribed proforma, candidates are required to report at the below mentioned venue on the scheduled date and time.
Download Here: PGIMER Recruitment Notification 2018
- Walk-In Date:17-09-2018
- Walk-In Time:11:00 a.m. onwards.
The Recruitment Cell,
Kairon Block of the Institute
For more detailed information regarding PGIMER Recruitment 2018, candidates are suggested to visit the Official Link of the website. To get latest career related updates or government jobs notification, stay tuned with us at recruitmentresult.com.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Walkin|
|Latest Recruitments||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh has released a vacancy advertisement in regard to PGIMER Recruitment Advt. No. PGI/RC/2018/085 with the purpose to appoint goal oriented and self-motivated candidates for filling up Latest Faculty positions such as Assistant Professor in different speciality.
For this, Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh invites applications along with application fee from Indian Nationals for recruitment of faculty posts in various departments.
Highlights of the Page
PGIMER Faculty Recruitment Last Date 08-09-2018:
Applicants who are interested to join this Institute they can apply for Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research Recruitment by submitting their applications till the closing date that is 08-09-2018 up to 01:00 pm. Last date for submission of PGIMER Application Fee by Challan is 02-09-2018 up to 11:59 PM and in the Bank is 05-09-2018.
Interested appliers can collect the remaining information about PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2018 through this page that is well structured by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Institute Name||Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh|
|Name of the Posts for PGIMERRecruitment||Faculty posts|
|No. of PGIMER Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Last Date to apply for PGIMER Recruitment 2018||08-09-2018 till 01:00 PM|
PGIMER Recruitment Important Dates:
|Events||PGIMER Recruitment Dates|
|PGIMER Notification Date||10-08-2018|
|Last Date for Submission of PGIMER Application Form||08-09-2018 up to 01:00 PM|
|Last date for submission of PGIMER Application Fee by Challan||02-09-2018 till 11:59 PM|
|Last date for submission of Application Fee in the Bank||05-09-2018|
Check Here – More Teaching Jobs
|Specialty||No. of PGIMER Vacancy|
|Experimental Medicine and Biotechnology||01|
|Gastroenterology ( Neuro )||01|
|Gastroenterology ( Community )||01|
|Paediatrics ( Neonatology )||01|
|Renal Transplant Surgery||02|
|Assistant Professor (Non-Medical)|
|Paediatrics ( Anthropology )||01|
|Psychiatry Clinical Psychology ( NM )||01|
|CSIC (Biomedical Engg. & Innovation )||01|
Required PGIMER Eligibility Criteria:
Job appliers for PGIMER Recruitment should possess a medical qualification included in the first or second schedule or Part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 or its equivalent degree such as M.Sc / PhD degree/ MD/ DM/ M.Ch or its equivalent Degree in related field from recognized University/ Institutions with good academic records and relevant years of experience in related field as per required.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
PGIMER Age Limit:
- The age of applying candidates should not be more than 50 years ason 08-09-2018.
- Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ST candidatesand 03 years for OBC candidatesas per the organization norms.
- PWD candidates and Government Servant will also get 05 years of age relaxations.
PGIMER Application Fee:
|Categories||Application Fee for PGIMER Job Vacancy|
|Pay the application Fee by using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan.|
|Gen/ OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen||Rs. 500/-|
PGIMER Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected for PGIMER Recruitment according to their performance in the written test followed by Interview which will be organized by the organization.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
PGIMER Salary Details:
Selected aspirants for PGIMER Jobs will get PB-3 i.e. Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 8,000/- with minimum pay of Rs. 30,000/- (pre-revised) further revised in Pay Matrix (Level-12) with a minimum pay of Rs. 1,01,500/- from the concerned department of Institute.
How to Apply for PGIMER Application Form?
- Candidates must log on to the official website that is pgimer.edu.in to apply for PGIMER Chandigarh Recruitment 2018
- On the homepage hit the “Recruitment” link which is given in the menu bar.
- Then select the “OFFLINE Applications invited for recruitment of faculty posts in various departments vide advt. No. PGI/RC/2018/085 Dated 09.08.2018” link.
- Now follow the “Press here for Guidelines” or “Press here for Notice”
- Read all the information carefully from PGIMER Recruitment 2018.
- After reading PGIMERAdvertisement, you need to revisit to previous page and press on the ‘Hit Here ForApplication Form’ link and download the application format.
- Fill the downloaded PGIMER Application form with all the required and correct details in a prescribed manner.
- Attach the photo copies of relevant documents and certificates likeeducational qualification, experience, age/date of birth certificate, caste certificate, No Objection Certificate from the present employer etc.
- Lastly, Application should be submitted registered post or Speed Post or personally to the address mentioned below.
In the O/o Administrative Officer,
Recruitment Cell, PGIMER,
You Can Also: Find Jobs in Chandigarh
Candidates may get other details regarding PGIMER Recruitment 2018 – 19 through this Official Link.