PGVCL Recruitment 2015
A latest employment notification has been disseminated by Paschim Gujarat Vij Company to fill up vacancies for Assistant Law Officer, Junior Programmer & Law Officer titled as PGVCL Recruitment 2015. Eligible & interested candidates can apply by submitting online application form in prescribed format on or before date tailored below.
|Name of post||Assistant Law Officer, Junior Programmer & Law Officer|
|Last date to apply online||31st May 2015|
You can possess more necessary & vital details related to PGVCL Recruitment 2015 such as vacancy details, desired qualification, age limit, salary scale, selection method, procedure of applying, etc by scrolling down page which is well furnished by team members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Assistant Law Officer: 11 vacancies
- Junior Programmer: 02 vacancies
- Law Officer: 01 vacancy
Educational Qualification & Working Experience:
|Name of post||Qualification||Experience|
|Assistant Law Officer||Special LLB with minimum 60% marks from Govt. Recognized University with regular course or Five years integrated course in Law with 60% marks.||03 to 06 years of working experience in Corporate Sector / Public Sector /Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.|
|Junior Programmer||B.E. / B.Tech in relevant disciplines or equivalent with minimum 60% marks for Unreserved candidates and 55% for ST category candidates from Govt. recognized University with regular course.||Minimum 02 years of working experience of various Oracles based ERP Modules in a Company.|
Age Limit & Pay Band:
|Name of post||Maximum age||Salary per month|
|Assistant Law Officer||30 years||Rs. 17300-38610|
|Law Officer||35 years||Rs. 21,200–42,000|
Job hunters will also receive many other allowances such as DA, HRA, CLA, Medical, and LTC as per Company’s rules. Also, relaxation in age upto 05 years shall be given to ST Candidates and women candidates as per rules & regulation.
- General/SEBC/PH category applicants need to pay the Rs. 500 as an application fee.
- SC/ST aspirants need to pay application charges of Rs. 250 for all vacant posts except Law Officer.
- Job seekers need to pay the application cost by using online mode (Net banking/Debit card etc) or by using the Challan Form i.e. payable at any SBI branch.
Mode of Selection:
Job hunters will have to go through written test. Short listed applicants will be called for interview. Aspirants need to bring original educational documents & 2 passport size photograph at time of Interview.
- Applicants need to visit official website that is www.pgvcl.com.
- Select “Jobs/Career” mentioned on left hand corner of homepage.
- Hit on link “apply online” related to post.
- Candidates need to register themselves by entering valid Email Id, mobile number & then press “submit” button.
- Now hit “login” with Login Id and fill application form accurately with essential educational documents & other vital testimonials.
- Contenders need to upload photograph & signature on space provided in application form & deposit fees either online or in SBI branch.
- Aspirants are advised to check details entered correctly & then press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of system generated application form for future use.
Dates to Keep In Mind:
|Last Date & Time of Registration||31st May 2015||6:00 P.M|
|Closing Date & Time of Online Payment of Fees and Generation of SBI Challan|
|Ending Date & Time of Payment of Fees at any of the SBI Branch using System Generated SBI Challans and Final submission.||2nd June 2015|
You can possess other detailed information related to PGVCL Recruitment through Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On