Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana
Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana is a way to offer self-Employment to the Educated Unemployed Youth. The Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi announced PM Rozgar Yojana (PMRY) Scheme on 15th August, 1993.
The Scheme has been formally launched on 2nd October, 1993 and now one million educated unemployed youth in the country are getting benefit of scheme. PMRY Scheme Benefits includes loan and subsidy facilities. Get more Application & Schemes Details below.
Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana (PMRY)-Apply Online
To apply for this scheme you need to go for PM Rozgar Yojana Scheme Registration. After the completion of registration procedure, candidates need to submit PM Rozgar Yojana Application Form through online mode.
To grab each and every details regarding PMRY Scheme or apply online for PM Rozgar Yojana, you need to scroll down this page which is well furnished by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
PM Rozgar Yojana
Details of Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana(PMRY)
|Name of the Scheme||Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana(PMRY)|
|Sponsored by||Central Government|
|Funding Pattern||Rs. 1.00 lakh for business sector.|
|Rs. 2.00 lakhs for other activities, loan to be of composite nature.|
|If two or more eligible persons joins together in a partnership, project upto Rs. 10.00 lakhs are covered.|
|Assistance shall be limited to individual admissibility.|
|Ministry/Department||Department of Legal and Legislative Affairs|
Individual, Family, Women
|Benefits of of Prime Minister Rozgar Yojana|
|Benefit Type||Loan, Subsidy|
|How to Avail||The interested candidates should approach the General Manager, District Industries Centre, in the concerned districts they reside.|
|Validity of PM Rozgar Scheme|
|Introduced On||15 / 08 / 1993|
|Valid Upto||15 / 08 / 2023|
Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana(PMRY): Punjab Details
PM Rozgar Yojana has been launched by the Govt. of India in 1993 to provide self-employment opportunities to the unemployed youth and women.
Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana Criteria 2018:
- The educational qualifications for eligibility under the scheme is 8th passed.
- Under the Prime Minister Rozgar Yojna, loans upto Rs. 1.00 lac for business and Rs. 2.00 lac for Industrial & Agricultural activities are advanced by the Banks to those unemployed Youth and Women who are 18 to 35 and 18 to 45 years of age respectively.
Read Also: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
PM Rozgar Yojana Age Limit 2018:
- 18 to 35 years for all educated unemployed.
- 18 to 40 for all educated unemployed in North-East States
- 18 to 45 years for Scheduled castes/Scheduled Tribes, Ex-servicemen, Physically Disabled and Women.
- Preference will be given to those who have been trained for any trade in Government recognized/approved institutions for duration of at least six months.
- If anybody wants to be registered under this scheme he/she must be a permanent resident of the area for at least 3 years Document like Ration Card would constitute enough proof for this purpose.
- In its absence any other document should also be produced to the satisfaction of the Task Force.
The family income of candidates must be up to Rs.40000/- per annum. Any member either spouse or parents earning for the beneficiary of family and this family income from all sources, whether, wages, salary, pension, agriculture, business, rent etc.
Those whose income (including the income of the parents / spouse) does not exceed Rs. 40 thousand per annum and he should be permanent resident of the area or at least three years but in case of married women the residency criteria applies to her husband or in-laws.
Who is Defaulter?
A defaulter to the Bank or Financial Institution is not eligible for assistance under the Scheme. Similarly when a member of the family is a defaulter to a Bank or Financial Institutions, other members of the same family will not be eligible for assistance under this Scheme.
However an applicant will be denied assistance under the PMRY Scheme on the ground that another member of the same family having been assisted under any other Central 1 State I State owned Corporation sponsored scheme (with or without subsidy).
Read Here: 10 Success Mantras by PM
- Preference will be provided to those individuals who belong to weaker section including women.
- 22.5% reservation for SC/ST and 27% for other Backward Classes (OBCs)
What is the cost of Project?
In case of individuals projects covers up to Rs.1 lakh under this scheme. Peoples are required to know that if two or more eligible and interested contenders join together in a partnership.
Project Cost Covered under PMRY Scheme
|Business Sector||Rs. 2 Lakhs.|
|Service Sector||Rs. 5 Lakhs.|
Rs. 5 Lakhs.
PM Rozgar Yojana -Loan Amount
- An entrepreneur eligible under the scheme can take a composite loan from a bank upto Rs. Lakh for business activities and Rs.2 Lakhs for service and industrial activities.
- The borrower is required to give personal guarantee for the loan taken from the bank.
- If two or more applicants join together and form partnership firm such firm will be eligible for a total loan and subsidy.
- The loan amount in such case is limited upto Rs.10 Lakhs. But the loan amount and subsidy to each beneficiary does not exceed the prescribed limit.
- The maximum number of beneficiaries to join the partnership will be as per the provisions of the Partnership Act.
Do you know the Margin Money, Bank Loans and Rates of Interest?
Entrepreneur is required to give 5 percent of project cost as margin money in cash. The remaining balance that is 95 percent would be authorized as composite loan by Bank at the rates of interest applicable to such loans. This will be issued time to time under the guidelines of Reserve Bank of India
The Margin Money ranges between 5% to 16.25% of the cost of the project. The total of subsidy plus margin money should be equal to 20% of the project cost. Based on the quantum of the loan, the rate of interest will be applicable as per the guidelines stipulated by the government as per PM Rozgar Yojana.
Collatoral Guarantee On Bank Loans:
- Under PM Rozgar Yojana, the loans would not require any collateral guarantee however only assets would be hypothecated/mortgaged/pledged to the Bank.
- For projects up to Rs.2 lakhs in the business and service sector, no collateral is required.
- Partnership firms are also exempt from providing collateral limited to Rs.2 lakhs project cost per person as per Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana (PMRY).
- Under SSI, for projects costing up to Rs.5 lakhs per individual, no collateral is required. Partnerships under SSI do not need to provide collateral for up to Rs.5 lakhs per person.
What will be the Subsidy?
- Subsidies offered under this scheme are limited to 15% of the project cost. This is further limited to Rs.12,500 per entrepreneur.
- For the North-Eastern Regions, Himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal and Jammu & Kashmir regions, the limit is extended to Rs.15,000 according to the Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana.
- Self-help Groups can also avail subsidies of up to Rs.15,000 per beneficiary.
- This is limited to Rs.1.25 lakhs per SHG according to the PM Rozgar Yojana.
Get Details Of: Jan Dhan Yojana
How Repayment of Schedule will be changed?
The range of Repayment Schedule would be change after an initial moratorium from3 years to 7 years as this decision is taken by the bank of 6 to 18 months
PM Rozgar Yojana – Training:
Training will be compulsory after the loan will sanctioned. As part from Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana, training is offered to borrowers to ensure that they are able to set up their business or carry out their employment strategy.
Expenses are borne by the DIC. For the service and business sector, training lasts between 7 to 10 days. For the industry sector, training is provided for 15 to 20 days.
Execution of the Scheme of PMRY Year wise Target and Achievements:
|Year||Target||Applications||Sanctioned||Disbursed||Nos. of Benef. Trained||Empl. Gen|
|1993 – 94||200||574||199||139||106.29||135||98.92||152||313|
|1994 – 95||300||1339||428||307||211.47||288||191.53||316||567|
|1995 – 96||550||1622||592||513||356.88||477||296.77||586||687|
|1996 – 97||550||1537||635||553||406.12||497||327.37||589||735|
|1997 – 98||550||1733||588||524||364.63||464||289.95||415||751|
|1998 – 99||550||1699||583||463||341.84||396||247.1||494||538|
|1999 – 00||550||2912||609||477||315.47||290||163.37||551||261|
|2000 – 01||600||3249||640||417||194.65||179||121.11||549||213|
|2001 – 02||2000||3591||1920||1466||977.305||1195||845.694||1714||1267|
|2002 – 03||300||3356||334||157||82.5||9||6.49||160||18|
|2003 – 04||* 1350||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
|2004 – 05||* 1400||–||–||–||–||–||–||–||–|
प्रधानमंत्री युवा रोजगार योजना 2018/ प्रधानमंत्री स्वरोजगार योजना 2018
- PM Rozgar Yojana का लाभ पाने के लिए आपकी उम्र १८ वर्ष से ३५ वर्ष होनी चाहिए।
- महिलाओं, एससी / एसटी, पूर्व सैनिकों और शारीरिक रूप से विकलांगों के लिए 10 वर्ष की उम्र में छूट लागू है।
- वहीं उत्तर-पूर्वी राज्यों के नागरिकों के लिए आयु वर्ग की सीमा 18 से 40 वर्ष है।
- इसके अलावा आपको कम से कम 3 वर्षों के लिए अपने क्षेत्र के स्थायी निवासी होना चाहिए।
- आपको कम से कम 8वीं पास होना चाहिए।
- कम से कम 6 महीने के लिए सरकारी मान्यता प्राप्त व्यापार संस्थान में प्रशिक्षित उम्मीदवारों को प्राथमिकता प्राप्त होनी चाहिए।
- पति / पत्नी और माता-पिता के साथ आवेदक की कुल वार्षिक आय 1 लाख से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए।
Procedure of Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana Apply Online
Candidates can apply online for PM Rozgar Yojana with the help of given guidelines in appropriate manner:
- First of all, visit to the PMRY Official Portal that is pmrpy.gov.in
- Hit “Login” available at the right side of the home page.
- Enter asked details for PM Rozgar Yojana Login 2018.
- After that, you have to go for filling PM Rozgar Yojana Application Form.
- After completion, you are suggested to recheck entered details in Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana Application Form.
- Hit “Submit” tab and take a print out of Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana Application Form for future use.
Press Here: Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana Login
PM Rozgar Yojana – Helpline Details
EMPLOYEES’ PROVIDENT FUND ORGANIZATION
HEAD OFFICE, NEW DELHI
PMRPY link: www.epfindia.gov.in >> Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana(PMRPY)
Helpdesk No. 18001-18005
Remember Important Note:
You are required to go through this page to get complete information related to PM Rozgar Yojana Scheme Registration while you may visit to the Official Website also. You can also bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D. Join us on Face book/ Google Plus to get latest updates about Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana time to time.