Grab your seats as PMET Counselling has been started. Check the Rajasthan PMET / PBMET Counseling and AIIMS Seat Allotment procedure from this page. For Online Registration of PBMET Counselling, candidates need to go through the official website. Those candidates who want to take admission in M.Ed Programme for the academic year 2017-18 ; they are advised to grab this opportunity. Applicants may check the status about PMET Counselling 2017 schedule, details of online form in the below section.
Content Of This Page
Rajasthan University has conducted Punjab Medical Entrance Test earlier on 21/05/2017 in Jaipur and after that PMET Result was successfully declared on 31/05/2017. Candidates who get qualified in this entrance exam are now going to be the part of Rajasthan PMET counseling process 2017. To collect detailed information about Rajasthan PMET / PBMET Counseling Procedure, you may need to scroll down this page which is well organized by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How To Apply Online?
- Students will have to log on to the Official Website of Rajasthan University that is www.uniraj.ac.in
- Press ‘PMET & PBMET- 2017’ which is provided under the heading of ‘Website Links’ at the middle of the home page.
- By doing this, new page will appear where you need to select ‘Counseling start (21-06-2017) notice for PMET and PBMET 2017’ link.
- Read the given notification carefully till end.
- Now, fill up the application form for Counselling very carefully without any error with all mandatory details.
- Thereafter, submit the application form and wait for a moment.
- The page will be displayed in front of you with the confirmation of your registration.
- Keep it with you and you may take out the print out of it for future reference.
PMET Counselling 2017: Register Here
Documents required at the time of counseling:
- Original counseling letter along with Xerox copies of counseling letter
- Original and photo copy of Admit card
- Bank draft
- All the original and at least 2 photocopy of certificates of 10th & 12th class
- Rank Card / Hall Ticket
- Score card (if applicable)
- Original degree/provisional certificate
- Community certificate(SC / ST / OBC / Other) signed by the authorized authority
- Medical credentials mentioned on PMET application form
- 4-6 Passport size photographs color and black and white
- Other supportive documents mentioned on PMET application form.
Check Here: Documents Required For Counseling
PMET seat allotment will be done on the basis of performance in the Punjab Medical Entrance Test by the Rajasthan University and candidates need to be physically present in the document verification round with all original documents that are well specified above. The candidates will check their seat allotment letter from official website.
Candidates are informed that they need to deposit fees as mentioned in notification which is customized below according to course wise and year wise.
PMET Counselling 2017 : Official Notification
PMET Counselling Schedule:
Also Check Details On: Counselling Schedule
Note: for more details must go through the Official Link. When Rajasthan University will release any notification we will inform you so students keep stay in touch with us and bookmark our site for visiting our pages time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Medical Colleges in India||Medical Entrance Exams in India|
|Counselling Procedure in Details||Counselling Tips & Techniques|
|Education Loans for Students||Top Universities in India|
|Entrance Exams In India||Best Colleges in India|