An employment page has been brought to the job seekers by Punjab National Bank titled as PNB Recruitment. The Bank is looking for skilled and eligible candidates for filling up various vacancies of Chief Digital Officer / AGM / DGM posts. Job appliers who are willing to make their career in banking sector must grab this opportunity by applying for PNB Recruitment 2016 Notification customized on this page.
So, all the interested aspirants may apply by forwarding the duly filled application form in prescribed manner on or before the below given last date. More information regarding PNB Jobs can be obtained through this page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are advised to comprehend complete page before applying for the post.
|Organizing Body||Punjab National Bank|
|Last date for receipt of applications||30th July 2016|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
|Chief Digital Officer||BE in Computer Science and Engineering / Information Science and Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|DGM (Economist)||Post Graduation in Economics having monetary / financial economics / statistics / econometrics as subjects|
|AGM (Company Secretary)||Minimum Graduation And Membership of Institute of Companies secretaries of India.|
Check Below Links:
Age Criteria and Salary Details for PNB Vacancy:
|Name of the Post||Age (As on 01.01.2016)||Remuneration|
|Chief Digital Officer||Min. 40 Years Max. 48 Years||As per norms|
|DGM (Economist)||Min. 45 Years Max. 50 Years||Rs.40.00 lacs p.a.|
|AGM (Company Secretary)||Min 40 Years Max 55 Years||Rs.30.00 lacs p.a.|
Application Fee (Non-Refundable) :
- For SC/ST Rs. 50/- (Only Postage)
- For Others Rs.1000/-
- Application fee is Rs.1000/- payable by way of Draft drawn on any Nationalized/Scheduled Bank in favor of “Punjab National Bank- Recruitment on contract basis” and payable at New Delhi.
Latest 5000 Banking Jobs:- Grab Now
Selection Procedure For PNB Recruitment:
Appointment of deserving candidate will be done through their performance in interview process that will be conducted by the selection committee of bank.
Go Through These Preparation Tips, To Crack Interview Easily:-
Procedure to fill the Application for PNB Careers :
- Candidates who are interested to apply to apply for this recruitment notification are firstly required to visit the official website that is www.pnbindia.in.
- Now, go for “Recruitment/ Careers” link available at the bottom of home page and hit on “VIEW DETAILED ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE POST OF (CDO) / DGM (ECONOMIST) / AGM (COMPANY SECRETARY)” link as available on appeared page.
- Read notification completely and carefully and download format of application by hitting on download link located below the advertisement link.
- Candidates are required to firstly ensure that they must fulfill requisite eligibility criteria and then start with the process of filling application form.
- After filling the application form in prescribed manner without leaving any field blank, aspirants must attach relevant documents in support of their academic qualification, age and other mandatory particulars.
- At last, candidates need to send their filled application along with relevant documents by registered /speed post in a sealed envelope super scribing “Application for the post of………………” at the address as specified below.
Quick Links of PNB:-
The General Manager- HRMD,
Punjab National Bank HO: HRMD 7,
Bhikhaiji Cama Place,
Last date for receipt of applications: 30th July 2016
Applicants who are willing to apply must check the Official Notification 1 (Chief Digital Officer), Official Notification 2 (DGM) and Official Notification 3 (AGM) to attain other information regarding PNB Recruitment 2016.
|Post Name||PNB Recruitment 2016|
|Chief Digital Officer||Download Notification|
|DGM (Economist)||Download Notification|
|AGM (Company Secretary)||Download Notification|
Appliers may also subscribe our free email service to get latest information about this recruitment direct to your mailbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Bank Jobs||How to Get Bank Jobs|
|Eligibility for Bank Jobs||Bank Salary|
|Bank Preparation Material||Bank Online Test|