PNB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2014
Punjab National Bank (PNB) has recently issued an advertisement as PNB Recruitment 2014 for Specialist Officer Posts. Diligent and authenticated candidates may apply online before the last submission date of an application form.
PNB is the 3rd largest bank of India. Engrossed job finders who are willing to make their career in banking sector may apply for this recruitment before 11th February, 2014.
To know more related to the organization credentials such as name of the corporation, post name, no. of vacancies, selection process, apply process and many more are listed in the below section by the squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Punjab National Bank (PNB)
No. of Vacancies
Post and Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies||Pay Band|
|Manager (Civil Engineer)||04|
|Manager (Mechanical Engineer)||01|
|Manager (Financial Analysts)||05|
|Manager (Industry)-Electronics & Telecommunication||03|
|Manager (Industry)-Computer Science / IT||02|
|Officer (Civil Engineer)||08||
|Officer (Electrical Engineer)||03|
|Officer (Mechanical Engineer)||01|
|Officer (Printing Technologist)||02|
Applicants must have completed Bachelors/ Master’s Degree/ Diploma in the relevant stream with good academic records throughout from any of the approved University/ College/ Institute.
- Security Manager – not above 30 yrs
- Rest of manager posts – 21 to 35 yrs
- Officers – 21 to 30 yrs
- Relaxation on age will be applied as per the norms of the government.
- To apply for the post contender need to appear in the written exam conducted by IBPS.
- As per the scores obtained in the exam, short listing will be done.
- Then contender will be called for the sessions of the interview.
Tips for Interview->Complete Details
Tips for Written Exam->Complete Details
- Those applicants who fulfill the above mentioned eligibility criteria’s may visit the official website f Punjab National Bank (PNB) which is pnbindia.in.
- Fill the online application form very carefully with all the important asked details.
- Attest all the scanned copies of mandatory enclosures such as documents/ certificates, updated curriculum vitae, recently clicked passport size photograph.
- Submit the application form before the last date i.e. 11th February, 2014.
- Don’t forget to take the printout of the form for future use.
Important Date to keep in mind
Last date to receipt an online application form is 11th February, 2014.
Dear visitors for more information you may check the Official Advt. on or after 28th January, 2014.