Pondicherry University Application Form
To get the admission in Pondicherry University, students are required to fill the Pondicherry University Application Form. They can submit their Pondicherry University 2018 registration form through online mode.
Last date of submitting the Pondicherry University 2018 Application Form has been extended. So, interested candidates can submit form till 07-05-2018. After filling the Pondicherry University admission form, students have to go through the Pondicherry University entrance exam which is going to be held on dates 25th, 26th & 27-05- 2018.
This Page Includes:
Pondicherry University 2018 Application Form:
Pondicherry University conducts the entrance examination to provide the admission in various UG and PG courses. Shortlisted candidates from the entrance examination will be called for the personal Interview.
To know the other updates about the Pondicherry University Application Form 2018-19, aspirants need to read this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
Pondicherry University Application Form
Pondicherry University Eligibility
For UG Courses: To get admission to Graduation Courses candidates must have passed 10 +2 examination with minimum 50% marks in the concerned stream from a recognized Board/ Institution.
For PG courses: Candidates who wish to fill Pondicherry university PG admission 2018 form they must have possessed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university under 10+2+3 patterns. Candidates who wish to get admission to 5 years integrated program, they must have qualified 10 +2 examination with minimum 50% marks.
For PhD courses: To get admission to Doctoral Degree programmes, candidates should hold Master’s degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
Check Also: Best Career Opportunities
Application Fee to fill Pondicherry university 2018 Admission form:
Candidates who wish to apply for admission they must have to pay the following amount of application fee at the time of applying for admission:
|Name of the Course||Application fee (per Course) in Rupees|
|MBA(One common application for all the 5 MBA Programmes)||500||Nil||1000|
Check Here: Application Fee
Mode Of Payment to fill Pondicherry University Application Form:
Candidates must have to pay the application fee either by online mode (through Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking) or by offline mode (through challan).
Pondicherry University Admission Procedure:
Candidates will be eligible to get admission in their suitable courses on the basis of their marks obtained in Pondicherry University Entrance Exam, personal Interview and Academic Records.
Weightage of selection process will be as Entrance exam performance will be considered as 70% and Personal Interview & Academic Records will get the weighatege of 30%. Those candidates who have qualified NET/JFR exams they will get direct admission to Ph.D courses.
- For PG Courses (Except LLM), selection will be based on Entrance Examination.
- For LLM Course, selection will be based on Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview.
- For Ph.D., Courses, admission is based on Entrance Test and Interview.
- The entrance examination will be conducted through online mode.
- There will be 100 Objective Type Questions (MCQs).
- The total Marks of Examination will be 400.
- Exam Duration will be for 2 hours.
- 4 marks will be provided for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deduced as penalty for every wrong answer.
Get Detailed: Pondicherry University Syllabus
Entrance Examination Centre’s with Codes:
|10||Guwahati||25||Port Blair (Andamans)|
How to Apply for the Pondicherry University Application Form:
To fill the Pondicherry University 2018 Application Form, candidates need to go through the steps that are mentioned in below section, please have a look..!!
- First of all, candidates must have to log on to the official website of university that is www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- On the home page, follow the “Admission” tab from the menu bar and hit on appropriate link of entrance.
- After that, read the complete information from the official notification and then hit on the appropriate link of apply online.
- Now fill the correct and complete information in Online Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and scanned signature in the prescribed format.
- Lastly, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
Pondicherry University Exam Dates:
|Application Form Availability||21-03-2018|
|Last date to fill the application form|
|Admit Card Issued||3rd week of May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||25th, 26th & 27-05- 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
Hit Here: Apply Online (New Candidates)
Hit Here: Apply Online (Registered Candidates)
Pondicherry University 2018 Admit Card:
Candidates will be able to get the pondicherry university admit card from the 3rd week of May 2018. They should carry their admit card while going for the examination center.
Check Also: Pondicherry University Hall Ticket
Pondicherry University Result:
Pondicherry University 2018 Result will be released in the first week of June 2018. Aspirants can check their marks and performance through online mode by downloading the scorecard.
Get Here Details Of: Pondicherry University Results
Candidates can get the details about Pondicherry University Application Form 2018-19 from this page, for more updates about the Pondicherry university pg admission 2018 they can go through the Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On