Pondicherry University Application Form
Pondicherry University has issued the Pondicherry University Application Form 2017 for aspirants willing to get entrance to various courses offered by university. Candidates who are willing to get admission to various UG / PG courses in this university they can check the complete information regarding through this page. Students interested to get enrolled in any course under this university, can fill the application form through online mode on or before the closing dates. We will also provide you details about Pondicherry University Application Form 2018 on this page, so stay tuned with us.
Information Available On This Page:
Pondicherry University offers various UG, PG, Diploma and Doctoral degree courses in different disciplines and opened the doorways for admission to these courses in the month of April every year. So Candidates who wish to apply for academic Year 2017-18, they can check the complete details about Pondicherry University Application Form through this page which is well tailored by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Pondicherry University Application Form
|University Name||Pondicherry University|
|Last Date To Apply||Check Below|
|Candidates from Union Territory of Puducherry||25%|
Pondicherry University Eligibility:
- For UG Courses: To get admission to Graduation Courses candidates must have passed 10 +2 examination with minimum 50% marks in the concerned stream from a recognized Board/ Institution.
- For PG courses: Candidates who wish to get admission in Post Graduate courses they must have possessed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized university under 10+2+3 patterns. Candidates who wish to get admission to 5 years integrated program, they must have qualified 10 +2 examination with minimum 50% marks.
- For PhD courses: To get admission to Doctoral Degree programmes, candidates should hold Master’s degree in the concerned discipline from a recognized university with minimum 55% marks.
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates who wish to apply for admission they must have to pay the following amount of application fee at the time of applying for admission:
|Name of the Course||Application fee (per Course) in Rupees|
|MBA(One common application for all the 5 MBA Programmes)||500||Nil||1000|
Mode of payment:
Candidates must have to pay the application fee either by online mode (through credit/debit card/net banking) or by offline mode (through challan).
Pondicherry University Admission Procedure:
Candidates will be eligible to get admission in their suitable courses on the basis of their marks obtained in Pondicherry University Entrance Exam, personal Interview and Academic Records. The weightage of selection process will be as Entrance exam performance will be considered as 70% and Personal Interview & Academic Records will get the weighatege of 30%. Those candidates who have qualified NET/JFR exams they will get direct admission to Ph.D courses.
- For PG Courses (Except LLM), selection will be based on Entrance Examination.
- For LLM Course, selection will be based on Entrance Exam, Group Discussion, Presentation and Personal Interview.
- For Ph.D., Courses, admission is based on Entrance Test and Interview.
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
- The entrance examination will be conducted through online mode.
- There will be 100 Objective Type Questions (MCQs).
- The total Marks of Examination will be 400.
- Exam Duration will be for 2 hours.
- 4 marks will be provided for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deduced as penalty for every wrong answer.
Mode of Exam:
Entrance Examination will be held Online at designated centers.
Entrance Examination Centre’s with Codes:
|10||Guwahati||25||Port Blair (Andamans)|
Process to Fill Pondicherry University Application Form:
Candidates who are willing to apply for admission in this university they can apply by following the below given instructions:
- First of all, candidates must have to log on to the official website of university that is www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- On the home page, follow the “Admission” tab from the menu bar and hit on appropriate link of entrance.
- After that, read the complete information from the official notification and then hit on the appropriate link of apply online.
- Now fill the correct and complete information in Online Application Form.
- Upload your recent passport size photo and scanned signature in the prescribed format.
- Lastly, press on “Submit” button and take a print out of it for future use.
- Candidates of Personal Defense Category are required to submit their application form through offline mode to the below given address:
The Assistant Registrar (Academic Admissions),
Puducherry- 605014, India
- Last Date for Online Registration: 03-05-2017
- Dates of Entrance Examination: 26th, 27th & 28-05-2017
To acquire more details in concern to Pondicherry University Application Form 2017–2018, candidates can go through Official Link from here.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Pondicherry University Hall Ticket||Top Colleges in India|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|How to Start New Life In College?||How Do Toppers Study?|
|Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|