Pondicherry University Application Form 2015
- Pondicherry University is inviting Pondicherry University Application Form 2015 from eligible candidates who want to get admission in Post Graduate and Doctoral programme under this institution.
- Application forms can be filled through online mode in proper manner from official portal of university on or before end date that is 15th May 2015.
- Candidates can obtain more details concerning to Pondicherry University Admission 2015 such as eligibility criteria, admission process and procedure to apply etc, which are well furnished below by the group members of recruitmentresult.com.
- Post Graduate (M.A, M.Sc., M.Tech., MBA, MCA, M.Com., M.Ed., MLIS, M.P.Ed., MSW, M.P.A., LL.M.)
- Ph.D Programmes
For Post Graduate Courses:
To get admission in Post Graduate Courses students must hold Graduate degree in the relevant discipline from recognized university or institute.
For Ph.D programmes:
To get admission in Ph.D programmes candidates must have possessed master’s degree in the required field from recognized University or Institute.
- For General Applicants: Rs. 250/- (for all courses) and
- for SC/ ST: Rs. 125/-
- NRIs/ Foreign Nationals: Rs. 1,000/-
- For differently abled candidates – supported with relevant certificates: No Fee
- Fee can be submitted either through online mode or by offline mode.
Mode of Payment:
Applicants can pay the application fee through Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking OR You can also pay in the form of Challan (Cash) payment in Indian bank.
For PG Courses:
Selection of students to provide admission in PG Courses will be based on Entrance Examination.
For Ph.D., Courses:
Admission of students is based on Entrance Test and Interview.
Reservation for OBC/ SC/ ST, Differently abled and puducherry students will be applicable to the extent indicated in the prospectus.
Center for examination will be at following cities.
Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Karaikal, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mahe, Mumbai, New Delhi, Patna, Port Blair (Andamans), Puducherry, Ranchi, Shillong, Srinagar (J&k), Thiruvananthapuram, Tiruchirappalli, Vijayawada, Villupuram and Visakhapatnam.
Procedure to Apply:
- First of all students should go to the official site, which is www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- Candidates now go to admission tab available at top side of home page.
- Select link ‘prospectus and online application’.
- Follow ‘application registration’ section and press ‘new candidates’ link.
- Read required details, select check box and press submit tab.
- Fill all required details in application form.
- Upload your photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee and press submit tab.
- At last, take print out of application form for future use.
|Closing date for admission||15th May 2015|
|Date for Entrance Examination||29, 30 & 31 May 2015|
Candidates are advised to visit Official Notification to get further relevant information.
Aspirants can stay connected with our web portal which is recruitmentresult.com to get up-to-date details regarding, admissions, entrance exams, syllabus, admit cards and results etc. candidates can also join us on Facebook and Google plus for other information.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get a Free College Education||How to Start a New Life In College?|