Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission
Pondicherry University is going to conduct entrance exam for those candidates, who are eagerly waiting to apply against Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission. Contenders, who want to take admission in DDE courses like PG and two years Distance Master of Business Administration (MBA) Programme in Finance, Marketing, HRM, International Business and General offered at Directorate of Distance Education, Pondicherry University for the academic year 2018-19, they need to fill and submit Pondicherry University Distance Education Application Form till last date that is 31-01-2018 as per notice. So, before the last date, you should submit application form for Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2018.
Highlights of this page:
Pondicherry University provides various courses like PG, Doctoral and Integrated Research programmes in the field of business administration, engineering, arts, science and many others.To the purpose of attaining detailed information regarding Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2018, you need to go through this page of recruitmentresult.com
Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission
Courses Offered for Pondicherry University Distance Admission 2018 Courses Offered:
- G Courses (2 years-Non Semester)
- Com (Master of Commerce in Finance) – Finance
- MA (Master of Arts in English) – English
- MA (Master of Arts in Sociology) – Sociology
- MA (Master of Arts in Hindi) – Hindi
- MBA Programmes (Two Years – Four Semesters)
- MBA (Master of Business Administration in Marketing)
- MBA – Marketing
- MBA – Finance
- MBA – IB
- MBA – HRM
- MBA – General
Pondicherry University Eligibility Criteria:
|M.Com. in Finance||If you are applying against M.Com. in Finance, should have completed B.Com /BBA /BBM /BISM /BA (Economics)/ MBA/Commerce or Accountancy as a subject in UG Degree/ any degree with CA (Inter) or ICWA (Inter)/CA/ICWA from a recognized institution with in any of the following stream:10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2|
|MA (English, Sociology & Hindi)||Appliers must have any Degree from the UGC Recognized University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education|
|MBA (Marketing, Finance, IB, HRM & General)||Contenders should be Graduate Degree holder from the UGC Recognized University under 10+2+3 or 11+1+3 or 11+2+2 system of college education|
Get here for all courses: Pondicherry University Admission
- Pondicherry (01)
- Chennai (02)
- New Delhi (03)
- Madurai (04)
- Bangalore (05)
- Kochi (06)
- Hyderabad (07)
- Bhubaneswar (08)
- Lucknow (12)
- Guwahati (14)
- Jammu (15)
- Port Blair (16)
- Trivandrum (17)
- Vishakhapatnam (19)
- Mumbai (21)
- Vadodara (23)
- Indore (24)
- Guntur (27)
- Mahe (30)
Fee Structure for Pondicherry University DDE Admission:
|Fee Particulars||PG courses||All MBA courses|
|Registration & Processing Fee||Rs.200/-||Rs.200/-|
|University Development Fund||Rs.1,000/-||Rs.1000/-|
|Recognition Fee *||Rs.200/-||Rs.200/-|
|Study Material & Handling Charges||Rs.2,000/-||Rs.3,500/-|
Must Read: Do you need Money for College Fee?
Admission Procedure for Pondicherry University DDE:
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in written exam which will be conducted by the university for the purpose of providing admission.
Pondicherry University Exam Pattern:
- Exam Mode: The exam will be conducted through online mode (computer based online test)
- Type of Question: The question paper will be of a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type
- Number of Questions: Total 100 question will be asked in the examination
- Duration: The duration of the examination will be two hours (120 minutes)
- Total Marks: The total exam will be of 400 marks
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be given to the candidates for the each correct answer
- Negative Marking: For wrong answer, one mark will be deducted
What are the steps to fill Pondicherry University Application Form?
- First of all, contenders are required to visit the official website of university that is www.pondiuni.edu.in.
- After visiting the official website, hit on “Admissions” tab which is given at the upper side of the homepage.
- Then, choose “DDE Admission 2017” link from the drop down list and select “Information Brochure(PDF)” link.
- After that, read the complete information from the opened PDF and now come back at previous page for the purpose of applying.
- Now, press “Apply Online” link and fill the form with complete details in correct manner.
- When the form has filled, you need to uploadessential documents, scanned images and signature.
- Finally, press “Submit” button for the final submission of it and take a hard copy of it or keep it safe for future reference.
Press on this link, to read>>Pondicherry University Admission Notification
Last Date for Online Registration: 31-01-2018
To acquire other facts and information in concern to Pondicherry University Distance Education Admission 2018, you can go through this Official Link. For more updates, bookmark our web page using Control + D key.
Something That You Should Put an Eye On
|Pondicherry University Application||Pondicherry University Time Table|
|Pondicherry University Hall Ticket||Pondicherry University Results|
|Pondicherry University Syllabus||List of UGC Approved University|
|Top Universities in India||Scholarship in India|