Power System Operation Corporation Ltd has invited applications for the POSOCO Recruitment 2019. Through the POSOCO Notification, organization aims to fill the vacant position of Executive/Asst Officer Trainee. Recruitment of candidates will be done on the basis of UGC NET JUNE 2019.
POSOCO Job Vacancy Important Link
|POSOCO Notification||Press Here|
|POSOCO Recruitment Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|POSOCO Official Link||Press Here|
Power System Operation Corporation Ltd Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Organization||Power System Operation Corporation Ltd|
|Job Role||Executive Trainee, Assistant Officer Trainee|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date (UGC NET)||30 March 2019|
|Application Start Date (POSOCO)||After 15 July 2019|
Q1: POSOCO Vacancy Details:
- Executive Trainee (HR)
- Assistant Officer Trainee (PR)
Q2: What qualification is needed for POSOCO Jobs?
Executive Trainee (HR):
Candidates applying for this post should have Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/MBA HR/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Social Work (With specialization in Personnel Management & industrial relations) recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60 % marks or equivalent
Assistant Officer Trainee (AOT):
For this post, candidates should have a graduate with full time PG degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communications/Public Relations/Journalism from recognized Institute/ University with minimum 60 % marks or equivalent.
Get Here: Latest Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Q3: Is there any Age Limit for POSOCO Recruitment 2019?
To apply for the POSOCO Executive Trainee, Assistant Officer Trainee Recruitment, candidates should be more than 28 years of age.
Q4: How much is the Salary for the POSOCO Trainee Recruitment?
Selected candidates towards POSOCO 2019 Recruitment will get best salary by the organization.
You Can Also Check: Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs
Q5: What is the POSOCO Selection Process?
Selection of candidates for the POSOCO Vacancies will be done on the basis of the UGC NET (National Eligibility Test) JUNE 2019. Candidates have to appear in the corresponding papers of UGC NET JUNE 2019 (National Eligibility Test) in the respective Papers.
|Discipline||Corresponding UGC-Net-2019 Paper||Corresponding UGC- Net-|
2019 Paper Code
|ET (HR)||Labour Welfare/Personnel|
Labour & Social Welfare/
Human Resources Management
|AOT (PR)||Mass Communication and Journalism||63|
Candidates who clear the UGC NET June Exam will be able to appear in the next stage of selection that is Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The weightage for UGC NET JUNE 2019 Marks (aggregate out of 100) is85%, Group Discussion is 3% and Personal Interview 12%.
Read Out: Daily Job Updates
Q6: What is the POSOCO Recruitment Application Fee?
SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates are exempt from application fee and other candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fee. Aspirants will have to pay application fee through online mode by using NET Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card etc.
Q7: How to apply for POSOCO Recruitment through UGC NET 2019?
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is posoco.in to apply for POSOCO Recruitment through UGC NET June 2019 Exam.
- After navigating home page take your cursor to “Careers” tab in below menu bar and press on “Openings (Recruitment)” from drop-down list.
- Now on reaching new page follow “Recruitment of Executive Trainee (HR) and Assistant officer Trainee (PR) through UGC NET JUNE 2019” link and press on “Detailed Advertisement No. Advt. No. CC/09/2019 Dated 13th March 2019 (906 KB) PDF” link.
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen, you just have to go through the POSOCO Advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- If you found yourself eligible as per POSOCO Notification through NTA NET then go back to previous page and hit on suitable link to apply online for POSOCO ET Recruitment.
- Fill POSOCO Online Application Form with required details.
- Also upload scanned copy of relevant documents along with your recent passport size photograph and signatures.
- After that hit submit option for final completion of POSOCO Application Form.
- Now make payment of POSOCO Assistant Officer Trainee Recruitment Application Fee and hit final submit option
- After that take hard copy of system generated POSOCO Online Form for future use.
Q8: POSOCO Important Dates:
|Last Date of Application for NTA UGC NET June 2019||30-03-2019|
|UGC NET JUNE 2019 Exam date||20-06-2019 to 28-06-2019|
|Application Start Date (POSOCO)||After 15-07-2019|
Grab Here All: Latest Recruitments
POSOCO Recruitment 2019 Through UGC NET June 2019
POSOCO is looking for Bright, Committed, and Energetic Engineers to join its fold as Executive Trainees (ET) and Assistant Officer Trainee to take its growth curve to further heights through POSOCO Recruitment through UGC NET Notification.
POSOCO 2019 Recruitment of Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee
Contenders who are interested and want to be a part of this government organization can apply for POSOCO Job Openings 2019 by applying for the UGC NET 2019 till 30-03-2019. Candidates qualified in UGC-NET of June-2019 only will be considered for further selection rounds.
Candidates can apply for the POSOCO Recruitment 2019 from above given links. To know more about the POSOCO Trainee Recruitment 2019, stay connected with us on this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Private Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News-Week Highlights|