Post Office Admit Card
Department Of Posts, UP Postal Circle has released Post Office Admit Card. Candidates who have applied for MTS- Direct Recruitment Examination-2015 they may download their Duplicate Admit Card through online mode. Applicants may download their Post Office Admit Card 2015 by following very easy steps stated below. On availability of Post Office Admit Card 2016, our team will also provide information in regard of it on our web portal. So, candidates are advised to stay tune with this page to get details regarding the same.
For further complete information about Post Office Admit Card 2015 such as how to get hall ticket and other important dates etc, job appliers need to go through below settled information which is given by our team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Procedure to Download Post Office Admit Card:
Applying contenders can download their call letter, through official web portal by using some steps structured below, please have a look:
- First of all candidates need to log on official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Then Follow the section ‘Latest News’ on home page of Indian Post Office.
- Select the appropriate link.
- Now enter the required details as Registration number and DOB and go to ‘Submit’ button.
- Then candidates will get new page of Hall ticket on the computer screen.
- Now download and take a printout of it.
- Candidates are advised to keep it safe for appearing in an examination.
- Candidates should bring with themselves a photo identity card for appearing in examination.
- Without call letter no candidate will be allowed to enter examination hall.
Postal Department comes under the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Government of India, conducts various recruitment examinations every year for filling vacant posts. Yearly large no. of aspirants applies for employment examination.
Purpose of Exam:
Main motive of organizing this recruitment test is to hire qualified contenders for filling up vacancies of MTS post. Aspirants who are going to appear in an examination they may download their call letter by following the above provided steps.
Assortment of applying contenders will be done through their performance in written examination followed by their appearance in personal interview.
Note: Contenders may go through this Official Link to get their Post Office Call letter directly.
Applicants are advised to save this page as bookmark for getting instants access. This page will be updated with latest info about Post Office Admit Card 2016. You can visit our portal for any info about recruitment, examination, hall ticket, result, study material etc. You can also follow us on Facebook and Google Plus. You can join us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest information on your time line directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Find Online Study Material||Effective Time Table For Studies|
|Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips||How Can You Write Fast In Exams?|
|Written Exam Techniques||How to Prepare for Written Exam|