Power Grid Admit Card
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released Power Grid Admit Card for those candidates who are going to appear in the upcoming Computer Based Test. This exam will be conducted on 08-07-2017 in order to recruit deserving candidates for filling up the vacancies of Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee. To download the Power Grid Admit Card 2017 before the test, candidates are suggested to visit to its official “www.powergridindia.com” via online mode with the help of the below shaped procedure or by going through the direct link available on this page.
This page Includes:
Contenders who will be appeared in the recruitment test are advise to bring their Power Grid Hall Ticket 2017 along with them in the examination hall or else you will not be allowed to attend the exam. Candidates who will be shortlisted in the Computer Based Test will be heading towards the next stage of recruitment that is Personal Interview. You may gather more information in concern to Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Admit Card 2017 by scrolling down this page which is well prepared by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
Power Grid Admit Card
Procedure to Download Power Grid Admit Card:
- First of all, candidates are required to visit to the official web portal of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited that is “www.powergridindia.com”.
- Now select the “Careers” tab available on the menu bar of the home page and then press on the “Job Opportunities” tab provided in the drop down list.
- Here are the latest job openings represented on your screen, choose on the suitable link related to post and then strike on the “Press Here to Login” link.
- Now fill the asked details such as your Email Address or Registration Id in the space provided and press the Button “Log in”.
- At last, you can download the hall ticket or take print out of it for further reference.
Check Here: How to Download Admit Card?
Power Grid Corporation Executive Trainee Exam Pattern
- Objective based written Exam as it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Time Duration: 2 Hours.
- 170 marks= 170 Questions.
- All questions carry equal marks.
- 33 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Professional knowledge||120||120||2 Hours|
Read Here: How to Prepare for Written Examination?
|Name of the Category||For subject wise Separately||Total|
Press here for more details: Power Grid Admit Card 2017
Do You Know?
Every year, Power Grid Corporation of India Limited conducts various recruitment examinations for the requirement of various vacancies. This time Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is going to conduct Computer based examination on 08-07-2017 for filling up the vacancies of Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee. Selection will be done on the basis of Written Test, Computer Based Test, Computer Skill Test, Group Discussion and Interview as per the government norms. Candidates can download their PGCIL Admit Card by going through this page.
Date of Examination: 08-07-2017
Get more details regarding the Power Grid Admit Card 2017 – 2018 through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Sarkari Exam Result|