Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has transmitted newest vacancy advertisement entitled as PGCIL Recruitment. According to this recruitment notification, organization is ready to appoint literate and work-oriented candidates for filling up the requirement of Engineer/ officer and others. Aspirants who want to empanel this organization, they may apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2017.
THIS PAGE INCLUDES:
Contenders who find themselves eligible for the PGCIL Jobs by submitting their filled application forms via online mode on or before the deadline that is “20.05.2017”. Candidates are advise to follow the below provided applying procedure for forwarding their applications Job seekers may acquire detailed acknowledgement related to Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment which are well specified below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Last date to apply||20.05.2017|
|Post ID||Name of the Positions||Number of Vacancies|
|146||Sr. Engr. (SAP-ABAP)||05|
|147||Sr. Engr. (SAP-BASIS)||01|
|148||Sr. Officer (SAP-FICO/TRM)||03|
|149||Sr. Engr. (SAP-MM)||01|
|150||Sr. Engr. (SAP- Project System)||01|
|151||Sr. Engr./Officer (SAP-HCM & Payroll)||01|
|152||Sr. Engr./Officer (SAP-SD)||01|
Contenders who are applying for the above stated positions should have engineering or master’s degree in relevant field from well known University or Institute.
You Can Also Check:
Upper age limit for all the posts is 36 years excepting for Post ID 149 (reserved for SC) for which the same shall be 41 years and for Post ID 152 (reserved for OBC-NCL), the same shall be 39 years as per the norms of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
Monthly Salary Package:
Rs. 29,100/- per month will be paid by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited to selected candidates for their hard work.
Mode of Assortment:
- Candidates will be selected for the above said positions on the basis of the Scrutiny of Applications and Personal interview of shortlisted candidates.
- Applications of candidates shall be scrutinized based on the Job Specification given and the details of experience to be given by candidates.
- General Candidates are required to submit Application Fee of Rs.460/- through online mode payment with Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card through Payment Gateway link available in POWERGRID Website.
- You can also make payment through offline mode in any SBI branch in the form of Challan generated at their Candidate Login at POWERGRID Website.
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited that is “www.powergridindia.com”.
- Thereafter, candidates need to go to the “career” tab given at the menu bar of home page and open it.
- Then press on the “Job Opportunities” link situated at left side.
- Now choose and press on the required job position link from the other job openings.
- Then the notification will be appeared on your screen, read it very carefully.
- Then candidates must hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill Online Application Form with complete details
- Upload all relevant documents in support of date of birth, caste, qualification etc.
- Scan your recent passport size photograph and signature if applicable.
- Take a preview of the complete form and hit on “submit” tab.
- You must take a print out of the form for future reference.
Check Here: Latest PSU Jobs
Last date to apply: 20.05.2017
Get more details about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 through the Official Link. You can also take information from the employment news dated: 22 April 2017 page no. 13.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PGCIL Results||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|