Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has liberated a job advertisement as PGCIL Recruitment. Organization invites applications from well qualified candidates for filling up various vacancies of Executive Trainees and Assistant Officer Trainee in different disciplines. UGC–NET/CLAT 2016 appearing contenders who are willing to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 they may submit PGCIL online application forms before the last date.
Contenders who are searching for PGCIL Jobs they must grab this job opportunity. Applying candidates can collect remaining information about this recruitment through this page which is created by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Last Date to Apply online||Check Below|
|Executive Trainee (HR )||15|
|Executive Trainee (Environment Management)||02|
|Executive Trainee (Social Management)||03|
|Assistant Officer Trainee (PR)||06|
|Executive Trainee (Law)||08|
Candidates, willing to apply for this recruitment they should have possessed Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Environmental Science / Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Engineering/ Social Work/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Journalism / MBA in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ LLB from any recognized University or Institution.
Mandatory PGCIL Eligibility Criteria:
For the posts of Executive Trainee (Law):
Applicants who will get minimum qualifying marks in Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2016 only they will be eligible to apply for Executive Trainee (Law) posts.
For other Positions:
Only those candidates will be applicable to apply for Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee posts who have qualified in UGC-NET – 2016.
Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment:
Appliers should be above than 18 years but should not be exceeding 28 years of age as on 31st December 2015. Reservation in upper age limit shall be as per Power Grid Corporation of India Limited rules and regulations.
- Applicants who will be short listed for the post of Executive Trainee they will get salary in scale pay of Rs. 24900-50500/-
- Those who will be appointed as Assistant Officer Trainee they will obtain salary in scale pay of Rs. 20600 – 46500/- per month in training period from PGCIL.
Applying contenders don’t need to pay any kind of application processing fee to apply for this recruitment.
Selection of aspirants will be based on their marks obtained in CLAT 2016/ UGC-NET – 2016/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview. GD and interview round will be organized by the recruitment committee of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
You Can Also Read:-
Easy steps to fill PGCIL Application Form:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for above said positions they have to visit official website of organization which is www.powergridindia.com
- Then aspirants have to choose ‘Job Opportunities’ link in ‘Careers’ section that is available in menu bar on the home page.
- Now appliers are required to hit on ‘Detailed Advertisement’ link and read all instructions carefully.
- After reading complete instructions contenders need to press on online applying link.
- By selecting above link an application form will be opened, you need to fill it properly with required and mandatory details.
- Contenders are required to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form if required.
- Lastly, applicants should recheck complete application form and then hit on submit tab.
- Candidates must take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
|Start Date To Submit Application For The Post Of Executive Trainee (Law)||01st May 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Application For The Post Of Executive Trainee (Law)||22nd May 2016|
|Registrations Will Be Start For Other Posts||15th June 2016|
|Closing Date To Submit Application For Other Posts||15th July 2016|
Keen aspirants who are interested to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 they can check this Official Link to acquire detailed information. Appliers if you have any quarry about PGCIL vacancy then you may write it in the comment box and we will solve it soon. Dear candidates you may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in this concern.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has released a newest career advertisement as PGCIL Recruitment. Organization intends to hire up candidates for filling up 27 vacant positions of Trainee/Engineer in various disciplines such as Electrical and Civil. Job hunters who want to join this organization they can apply for PGCIL Jobs. Keen aspirants may submit their applications against PGCIL Recruitment 2016.
Those who want to grab this opportunity they have to submit their applications through proper channel on or before the last date that is well mentioned below. Contenders have to send their applications through online mode. Appliers can grab remaining information about this concern from this page that is created for you by the team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Last Date to Apply||03rd May 2016|
Vacancies Details for PGCIL Recruitment:
|Field Engineer (Electrical)||06|
|Field Engineer (Civil)||07|
|Field Supervisor (Electrical)||05|
|Field Supervisor (Civil)||09|
Appliers should have passed B.E/B.TECH./B.Sc (ENGG.)/B.E (Power Engg)/AMIE/ Diploma in relevant engineering discipline from recognized Board/Institution.
Also Check:- More Graduate Jobs
Applying candidates should not be below than 18 years and not be more that 29 Years of age as on 03rd May 2016. The relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited norms.
Applicants who are going to apply for Field Engineer positions they will get salary of Rs.30, 000-33, 000/- and those who want to apply for the post of Field Supervisor they will get Rs.23, 000-25, 500/- per month as remuneration.
Latest 25000 Government Jobs:- Check Now
Applying contenders for the post of Field Engineers need to submit application fee of Rs.300/- and Rs.200/- for the positions of Field Supervisor plus bank charges of Rs. 60/- to SBI.
Mode of Submission Application Fee:
Appliers have to submit application fee in the form of bank Challan that will be submitted after to working days from the day of filling application form.
Candidates who are going to apply for Field Engineer positions they need to go through Personal interview round and applicants who want to apply for Field Supervisor position they need to participate in Objective Type written test of 1 hour duration that will be conducted by the recruitment committee of organization.
Also Read:- Techniques to Prepare for Written Exam
How to apply?
- Contenders, interested to apply for PGCIL Recruitment they have to go through online registration process.
- Firstly, keen aspirants have to go through official website of organization that is www.powergridindia.com
- Then on the home page appliers have to hit on ‘Careers’ tab that is visible in menu bar on the home page.
- By selecting above link a new page will be opened, applicants are required to choose ‘Job Opportunities’ link from here.
- After that you need to hit on ‘Engagement of Field Engineer (Electrical), Field Supervisor (Electrical), Field Engineer (Civil) and Field Supervisor (Civil) on contract basis in Northern Region Transmission System – II’ link.
- You may also read instructions carefully by hitting ‘Detailed Advertisement’ link.
- After reading complete instructions carefully candidates have to Fill Online Application Form with required and mandatory details.
- Thereafter aspirants are required to hit on submit button and take a printout of it for further reference.
The above openings are only for domicile of Jammu & Kashmir and accordingly Only Indian Nationals who are domicile of Jammu & Kashmir of age 18 years or above (as on 03rd may 2016) are eligible to apply.
|Closing Date Of Online Submission Of Applications||03rd May 2016|
|Opening Date Of Depositing Fees In Any SBI Branch Through Challan||18th April 2016|
|Closing Date Of Depositing Fees||05th May 2016|
|Cut-Off Date For Upper Age Limit & Post Qualification Experience||03rd May 2016|
Applicants who are willing to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 they may acquire complete information by reading below mentioned official notification. Candidates can follow us on facebook and Google plus to acquire latest updates about PGCIL vacancy.
PGCIL Recruitment Advertisement:- Download
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has released a job notice for PGCIL Recruitment. POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India requires talented and skilled contenders for filling up the 08 Executive Trainee (Law) Posts through CLAT 2016 (for PG). Applicants, who are interested to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016, can apply by submitting application form before the last date should be reached.
|Name of Posts||Executive Trainee (Law)|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Starting Date To Apply Online||01st May 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd May 2016|
The whole acknowledgement concerning PGCIL Recruitment 2016 such as educational qualification, age limitation, salary details, selection procedure etc are well represented below by squad of recruitmentresult.com.
Required Qualification for PGCIL Recruitment:
Aspirants must have LLB or Five years integrated law course with not less than 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized University or Institutions with appropriate working experience.
Age Limitation For PGCIL Vacancy:
Contenders’ maximum age should be 28 years as on 31.12.2015 and Relaxation in age will be offered as per organization norms.
- Appointed aspirants for declared posts will receive pay scale of Rs. 24900 – 50500/- during the one-year training period per month which is offered by Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited.
- On regularization, the Compensation package includes Basic Pay, Dearness Allowance, Perquisites and Allowance as per cafeteria approach, Performance Related Pay, Company Leased Accommodation / Company Quarters or HRA, Reimbursement of monthly conveyance expenditure, mobile facility, Group Insurance, Personal Accident Insurance, PF, Gratuity, Pension & Leave encashment etc.
Selection Procedure for PGCIL Jobs:
Classification of job appliers will be based on their qualifying marks in CLAT – 2016 (Common Law Admission Test) followed by their performance in personal interview which will be taken by selection panel of organization.
|Techniques of Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may visit Official Portal of an Organization at www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online.
- Select the related notification and then press ‘apply online’ link.
- Candidates are required to fill details in an online Application Form.
- Take a print out of bank challan form to pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Submit the filled in form online and take a print out of it for further use.
Significant Dates To Be Kept In Mind:
|Last Date To Apply For CLAT 2016||31st March 2016|
|Starting Date To Apply Online For PGCIL||01st May 2016|
|Last Date To Apply Online||22nd May 2016|
Appliers may open this Official Notification to know more about PGCIL Recruitment 2016.