Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has made an employment declaration regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2016. Participants those who are eager to build their career in this organization may apply for PGCIL Jobs by forwarding their complete applications duly filled in prescribed format through online mode. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up post of Diploma Trainee’s in Electrical & Civil department. We will also updating this page about the latest info on PGCIL Recruitment 2017, so the job seekers are requested to stay connected to recruitmentresult.com for getting the detailed facts very firstly.
Interested contenders who are looking for best job opportunities and consider themselves suitable for filling up stated posts may apply as early as possible. Applicants who wish to apply must read the below details related to Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment that is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates are requested to comprehend complete page before applying.
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|No. Of Vacancies||08|
|Last Date for Online Registration||11th October 2016|
PGCIL Vacancy and Qualification Details:
|Name Of Post||Vacancy||Qualification|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||04||Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil)||04||Diploma in Civil Engineering|
Check Here For: Latest Diploma Jobs
Maximum Age for general category candidates is 27 years and for OBC (NCL) candidates is 30 years and 32 years for SC and ST candidates as on 11.10.2016.
Candidates will be receiving the stipend during the training period that is Rs.16500/- PM and Basic Pay on Regularization is Rs.16000/- in the pay scale of Rs.16000–35500 (IDA).
- Unreserved category candidates those who are applying for any of the above post are required to pay the application fees of Rs.300/- + Rs.60/- applicable Service Taxes.
- SC/ST/ PwD /Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates category are exempted from application fees.
- Candidates can deposit the fees at any branch of State Bank of India after two Bank working days of generation of challan. On depositing the fees, candidates are required to retain a copy of the Challan / bank receiving for future reference.
Selection Process for PGCIL Careers:
- Applicants for any of the aforesaid post will be required to undergo certain Written Test for selection.
- Written Test shall be of Objective Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts namely Technical Knowledge Test and Aptitude Test.
- Written Test shall be held at three centers as Bangalore, Chennai and Kochi.
Must Check: Tips & Tricks to Clear Written Examination
Procedure to fill PGCIL Online Application Form:
- Eligible and desirous candidates can apply only through online registration system of Power grid. To apply, candidates are required to log on to www.powergridindia.com.
- Now, hit the “career” tab visible at the menu bar of the home page and further “Job Opportunities” tab available at the left side of the appeared page.
- On the next page seek for the appropriate link as “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Electrical) and Diploma Trainee (Civil) for Raigarh-Pugalur HVDC Project” under ‘SR2’ section and hit “detailed advertisement” link in front of it.
- Go through the notification carefully and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria for applying against the post.
- Hit the “press here to apply” link available in front of the above stated recruitment link and proceed further by filling the online application form in proper manner.
- Candidates should ensure that all important details like name, date of birth, address, qualification etc are duly filled in.
- On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number. A valid e-Mail ID is essential for submission of the online application.
- The list of essential enclosures to be sent along with the online Application are such as Date of Birth, X class mark sheet / Birth Certificate, Essential Qualification Certificates Degree / Diploma pass certificate, Degree / Diploma consolidated mark sheets, Caste / Disability / Discharge certificate.
- Printed Application form duly signed along with requisite documents in support of age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex-serviceman, copy of Bank Challan & NOC from the present employer (if applicable) shall be sent through ordinary post/ speed post at the following address in an envelope super scribed: “Application for the Post of ___________________ (Name of the Post)” so as to reach at below mentioned address before the last date.
The DGM (Hr),
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited,
Southern Region Transmission System-II RHQ,
Near RTO Test Driving Test,
Singanayakanahalli, Yelahanka-Doddapallapur Road,
Yelahanka Hobli, Bangalore-560064
Important Dates (Tentative):
- Online Registration Closing Date: 11th October 2016 (23.59 Hrs)
- Last Date of submission of application fees: 13th October 2016 (17.00 Hrs)
- Last date to submit hard copy of application: 20th October 2016
- Availability of Admit cards on website: Will be notified subsequently
- Date of Written Test: Will be notified subsequently
Note: To gather more updated facts related to PGCIL Recruitment 2016 – 2017, applicants may need to go through this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PGCIL Results||Power Grid Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest PSU Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Top Highest Paying Jobs in India|
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has depicted an employment advertisement regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2016. Organization invites online applications for the recruitment of Executive Trainees (ET) – 22nd Batch in the disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science Engineering by GATE. Job hunters who want to enhance their career in Government Sector may apply for above mentioned position by submitting their online application form. Stay tuned with our web portal for getting latest updates about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 in upcoming year.
This corporation is an Indian electric utilities supply company headquartered in Gurgaon. Job hunters who are willing to work with this corporation may apply against this notification through online mode. Here on this page, team of recruitmentresult.com is providing you more details in regard of these job openings in government sector. Have a look below. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+ D.
|Name of Corporation||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Last date to submit online application form for GATE 2017||4th Oct. 2016|
|Last Date For Submission Of Application Form||15th March 2017|
- Computer Science
Qualification Required for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Candidates who wish to apply for these latest government jobs they must have Degree of B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/ Institute or its equivalent Degree.
- Appliers must have minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA.
Check More Job Opportunities From Below:
The age limit of appliers must not be more than 28 years. The relaxation age will also be provided to reserved category candidates as follows.
- For OBC(NCL) candidates : 3 years
- For SC/ST aspirants: 5 years
- For PwD contenders: 10 years over and above category relaxation
- J&K Domicile / Ex-Servicemen/ Victims of riots: As per Govt. of India directives
- During the training period the assorted appliers will get an impressive amount of Rs. 24900/- to Rs.50500/- per month.
- After the successfully completion of training period the recruited applicants will get Rs. 14.9 lakhs per annum.
|During Training||Rs. 8.5 lakhs|
|After Training||Rs. 14.9 lakhs|
Mode of Assortment for PGCIL Career:
Candidates will be assorted for vacancies in government sector on the basis of Performance In Group Discussion and personal interview but the final selection will be purely based on marks obtained in GATE 2017 exam/ Group discussion and personal interview organized by the recruitment team of Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited.
|GATE 2017 Marks (out of 100) in corresponding Paper||85%|
You May Read This: Interview Tips for Fresher / Exp
How to Apply?
- Interested contenders can apply through the official website that is www.powergridindia.com
- Now hit on “career” tab presented at the top in menu bar of the home page.
- After that you need to hit on “Job Opportunities” visible at the left side of next page.
- Now go to “Recruitment of ET 22nd Batch through GATE 2016 in Electrical, Electronics, Civil and Computer Science Disciplines (Advt. No. CC/05/2016 dtd. 13.09.2016)” link and hit on “Detailed Advertisement”.
- Read all the details carefully and Fill Online Application Form with correct details.
- After that you need to upload your recent pass port size photo and signature (if necessary).
- Hit on ‘submit’ tab and take print out of application form for future references.
Important Dates for PGCIL Jobs:
|GATE 2017||Commencement of Online submission of GATE Application||1st Sept. 2016|
|Last date of Online submission of GATE Application||4th Oct. 2016|
|POWERGRID||Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||15th Feb. 2017|
|Last date for Online submission of Application to POWERGRID||15th Mar. 2017|
Candidates need to check this Official Notification to collect more information related to Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment. You can also follow us on Google plus or Face book or you can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D, to collect all the upcoming details about the required posts.
PGCIL Recruitment 2016 – 2017: Download PDF