Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is inviting candidates for applying against advertisement as PGCIL Recruitment. It will conduct a written competitive examination for recruitment to the post of Diploma Trainee and Jr. Officer Trainee (JOT). Willing candidates can submit their PGCIL Online Application Form through online mode prior 09.08.2017. Applicants can collect rest of the details about PGCIL Recruitment 2017 such as PGCIL written exam, PGCIL form date by scrolling down this page.
Key contents of this page:
Applying candidates must hold Diploma/B.com/M.com Degree in required fields from a recognized university or institute. Those who meet eligibility parameters decided by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited can appear in the examination which is scheduled to be held in the upcoming months. Aspirants may grab the entire details in concern of PGCIL Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Number of vacancies||38|
|Last date to submit application form||09.08.2017|
Vacancy for ERTS-II, POWERGRID:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||30|
Vacancy for ERLDC, POSOCO:
|Post name||Number of vacancy|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||04|
|Diploma Trainee (IT)||01|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||01|
|Jr. Officer Trainee(HR)||01|
Candidates appearing for PGCIL Vacancy shall possess Diploma/B.com/M.com in relevant disciplines from a recognized university or institute.
Want To Know More Jobs Options? Check Links, Given Below:
Age limitation for PGCIL Recruitment Notification:
Upper age of the candidate who wants to grab PGCIL Diploma Trainee Jobs and PGCIL Jr. Officer Trainee (JOT) Jobs shall be 27 years and upper age of those who want to capture PGCIL Assistant (Finance) Job shall be 28 years.
Age relaxation is as per the Guidelines of Government of India:
- OBC (NCL) category candidates will get 03 years relaxation in age.
- Candidates who belong to SC/ST category will get 05 years relaxation in age.
- Persons with Disability will get 10 years relaxation in age.
|Post name||Salary scale|
|PGCIL Diploma Trainee (Electrical / It/ Electronics) & Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||Stipend of Rs. 16,500/- per month during training period. On successful completion of training to be regularized as Junior Engineer/Officer Gr-IV (S1) in the Pay Scale : Rs. 16000 – 35500/-(IDA)|
|Assistant (Finance)||Rs. 12500 – 27500 (IDA)|
Download PDF: Power Grid Corporation of India Limited Recruitment
|Post name||Application Fee|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical/IT/Electronics) & PGCIL Jr. Officer Trainee||Rs. 300/-|
|Assistant (Finance)||Rs. 200/-|
SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Following are the documents uploaded with application form:
- Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate / Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification Certificate
- Proof of Norms adopted by University/ Institute
- Experience /Service Certificate
- Caste /category Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
Selection Procedure for PGCIL Job Vacancy:
Firstly candidates will be shortlisted through screening of application forms and after that those candidates will called for written examination. Then candidates who qualify written examination shall have to appear for Documents Verification and Pre-employment medical examination on Category wise merit basis.
Candidates qualifying Written Test for the posts of Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) and Assistant (Finance) shall be called for Computer Skills Test, category wise on merit basis. Computer Skills Test for the posts of Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) and Assistant (Finance) will be qualifying in nature.
Want to Know? Tips to Prepare for Written Exam
Weightage according to post:
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||Written Test (100 % Weightage)|
|Diploma Trainee (IT)||Written Test (100 % Weightage)|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics)||Written Test (100 % Weightage)|
|Jr. Officer Trainee(HR)||Written Test (100 % Weightage) & Computer Skills Test (Qualifying)|
|Assistant (Finance)||Written Test (100 % Weightage) & Computer Skills Test (Qualifying)|
Written examination consists of two stages of duration 02 hours. These two stages are as follows:
- Part-I consists of Professional Knowledge Test having 120 questions of respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Supervisory Aptitude Test (for Diploma Trainees and Jr. Officer Trainee HR) & General Aptitude Test (for Assistant-Finance) having 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables, numerical ability etc.
Check Here: Aptitude Questions & Answers
How to Apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment?
- Candidates first of all are required to log on to official website that is www.powergridindia.com
- On the home page hit on the “careers” tab and a drop down list will appear and then hit on the “Job Opportunities” and again a list will appear and now you have to hit on “Openings” tab.
- On the new page you have to scroll down and then hit on “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee” link given under “Regional Openings” section.
- Scroll down and hit on the “Detailed Advertisement” link and given under “Contractual Positions” section.
- Now you are advised to read the details given in the advertisement properly and come back to the previous page to apply online.
- Now hit on “here to Apply” to fill the application form and upload all the essential documents.
- After filling the whole details you can submit the form and take a hard copy for the future reference.
Apply Online>>PGCIL Recruitment
- Opening date of submission of online application: 20.07.2017
- Closing date of submission of online application: 09.08.2017
- Last date of Remittance of application process Charges: 11.08.2017
- Last date of Submission of Payment details in Online Portal: 11.08.2017
- Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Upper Age limit: 09.08.2017
- Availability of Admit cards on website: August / September 2017
Check Here: Latest PSU Jobs
Candidates can obtain more relevant information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2017–2018 through this Official Link. Candidate can also bookmark this web portal by tapping to CTRL+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PGCIL Results||Upcoming Government Jobs|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Free Job Updates|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|