PGCIL Recruitment 2015
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has broadcasted a notice as PGCIL Recruitment 2014 to notify pothunter about the various vacancies for the post of Engineering, Supervisor and Executive Trainee. Suitable and interested contenders may apply online through submitting their relevant details as soon as possible.
|Total Number Of Vacancies||289|
|End Date to Apply||7th January 2015|
Applicants who are applying can receive more information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2015 notification, through this page created by the team recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||Section||Total Vacancies|
Candidates must have completed their Diploma/Degree in Civil/Electrical disciplines from a recognized Board.
- Applying aspirants should be having Upper Age Limit of 29 years as on 7th January 2015.
- Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 03 years
|Field Engineer||Electrical||1st year : 23,000/-|
|Civil||2nd year :25,500/-|
|Field Supervisor||Electrical||1st year : 30,000/-|
|Civil||2nd year : 33,000/-|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their personal interview.
How to Apply:
- Applying applicants to fill an online application form, have to go through the official website www.powergridindia.com.
- Select “Career” and then “Job Opportunities” tab. And then finally chose “Apply Now”.
- Read and fill that online application form carefully. And then select “Submit”.
- Take out the print out of filled in online application form for future use.
Last date for filing up the online application form is 7th January 2015.
For more details applicants can check Official Notification.
PGCIL Recruitment 2014
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has transmitted a notice as PGCIL Recruitment 2014 to fill up the vacancies of Executive Trainee (Civil/ IT/ Computer Science). Willing candidates who are registering for GATE-2015 can apply through the online mode.
You can get the information which will help you to know about the advertisement correctly. Squad of recruitmentresult.com is providing the information about post name, educational qualification, experience required, selection process and criteria to apply.
Executive Trainee (Civil/ Information Technology/ Computer Science)
Aspirants who are willing to apply must have the degree of B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology/ Civil Engineering from the recognized university or institute with at least 65%.
Age of the participants should not be more than 28 years as on 31.12.2014. Relaxation is given according to the rules of the organization.
Candidates who will qualify the GATE-2015 with the good score will be short listed on the basis of:
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Selected aspirants will get the salary:
- During Training: Rs. 7.78 lakhs per year
- After Training On regularization: Rs. 13.95 lakhs per year
How to Apply:
- Aspirants who have the registration number of GATE-2015 can apply for this recruitment.
- First of all go to the official site of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), which is www.powergridindia.com.
- Then go to the ‘career’ tab which is at the top of the home page.
- Select the option of ‘job opportunity’.
- List of the link of the advertisement will open on the screen.
- Choose the link in front of the advertisement for which you want to apply.
- Fill all the details correctly and then press on submit tab.
- Take print out of the application for future use.
|Detailed information will be published on the official||12th January 2015.|
|Starting date of registration||15th January 2015|
|Last date of registration||27th February 2015|
Note: you may check Official Notification for more details.
PGCIL Recruitment 2014
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has issued an advertisement regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2014 for filling up the Executive Trainees Electrical – 20th Batches, PGCIL recruiting candidates, through GATE 2015. Graduate engineers first required to Apply GATE-2015 Examination in Electrical Engineering (EE) Discipline to be eligible for next stages of selection in POWERGRID.
|Association Name||GATE 2015 Registration Closing||The Power Grid Online Registration starts|
|Power Grid Corporation of India Limited||1st October 2014||January 2015|
Interested job seekers may apply for PGCIL Jobs 2014 through the online process on or before the closing date. The Power Grid Online Registration starts from January 2015. Other appropriate details regarding this recruitment are well mentioned below by the quad of recruitmentresult.com.
Applicants must have possessed B.E. / B.Tech or AMIE in Electrical / Electrical (Power) / Electrical and Electronics / Power Systems Engineering Discipline from recognized University / Institutions.
Applicants should have a valid score in GATE 2015 examination in Electrical Engineering (EE) to be eligible for next stages of selection in POWERGRID.
How To Prepare For Written Exam > Get Tips
How to Apply:
Applicants must fill the registration form through the online process form the official website that is powergridindia.com after fill all the mandatory details must attach the scanned photograph and signature and submit it within the given time period.
Power Grid Online Registration start from January 2015
Note: Must check the Official Notification for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On