Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has published a job notification for PGCIL Recruitment. POWERGRID, Northern Region Transmission System-II is looking for Bright, Committed and Energetic persons to fill up 11 Diploma Trainee Posts in different disciplines. Contenders, who wish to apply for this jobs opening at PGCIL Recruitment 2016, can fill online application form before last date.
Job appliers may follow below provided steps to fill online application form against this notification PGCIL Job before the last date which is 24th May 2016. The whole acknowledgement concerning PGCIL Recruitment Advertisement is well represented below by team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|Last Date To Apply Online||24th May 2016|
|End Date Of Submission Of Application Fee||26th May 2016|
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Discipline Name||Total Vacancy|
Aspirants, who wish to get Diploma Trainee Posts at PGCIL Vacancy, should have Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communications Engineering with not less than 70% marks for UR & OBC (NCL) category and pass marks for SC/ST from recognized Technical board/institute.
We Have More Diploma Jobs for You:- Check Here
- Aspirants’ maximum age should be 27 years
- For SC / ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years
Pay band For powergridindia.com Recruitment:
Appointed job seekers for Diploma Trainee posts will receive monthly stipend of Rs. 16,500/- per month also includes IDA, HRA and other allowances, benefits to its employees as per rules in force from time to time.
- For General Appliers: Rs. 300/-
- For Reserved applicants: No Fee
- Payment of will be paid through challan that is deposited in any branch of SBI.
Selection of aspirants will be based on following process as indicated below:
- Written Test
- Pre-Employment Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
|Preparation Tips for Written Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||More Details|
How to Submit PGCIL Online Application Form?
- Interested and eligible candidates may visit Official Portal of an Organization at www.powergridindia.com.
- On homepage select “Career” Section ->”Job opportunities” link.
- Select “Detailed Advertisement” link which is visible in front of “Recruitment for the post of Diploma Trainee (Elect) & Diploma Trainee (Telecom) in NR-II” link.
- After that read full notification very carefully and then select “Press Here To Apply” link.
- Candidates are required to fill details in an Online Application Form.
- Take a print out of bank challan form to pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Submit the filled in form online and take a print out of it for further use.
- Applicants are not required to forward any hard copy of Application / Challan.
Significant Dates To Be Kept In Mind:
|Last Date To Apply Online||24th May 2016|
|End date of Submission of Application Fee||26th May 2016|
For more details about PGCIL Recruitment 2016, you can check below stated Official Notification.
Official Notice of PGCIL Recruitment:- Download
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Jobs notification has been disclosed as PGCIL Recruitment by the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited. Organization wants to hire dedicated candidates for 45 posts of Assistant Officers and Assistant Officer Trainee and Engineer. Enthusiastic aspirants who are looking for government jobs and meet the criteria of the above said post they may apply against PGCIL Jobs.
Candidates are required to fill the application form through online mode on or before the closing date which is represented below. Interested candidates can collect remaining information about PGCIL Recruitment 2016 through this page which is created by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Closing Date for Online Application||31st May 2016|
- Engineer: 12 Vacancies
- Asstt. Officer (Accounts): 31 Vacancies
- Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary): 02 Vacancies
PGCIL Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Asstt. Officer (Accounts)||
|Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)||Candidates should be Associate Member of Institute of Company Secretaries of India|
Age Limit and Pay Scale:
|Name of Posts||Upper Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Engineer||33 Years||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-|
|Asstt. Officer (Accounts)||30 Years||Rs.16,400-40,500 (Revised)|
|Asstt. Officer Trainee (Company Secretary)||28 Years||As Per Organization Rules|
- Candidates are required to submit Application Fee of Rs. 460/- to any SBI branch through the Challan generated at their Candidate Login at official website.
- SC, ST, PwD & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Grab Now:- Jobs in Government Sector (30000 Vacancies)
Selection Process for PGCIL Recruitment:
- Short listed candidates will be called for Interview/ Written Test after screening of application which will be conducted by organization.
- Candidates shall have to qualify in written test to be called for GD and Interview based on their performance in written test.
- The eligible qualified candidates shall be called for GD & Interview on the basis of their marks in written test.
You Can Also Read:-
Process to fill PGCIL Online Application Form:
- Candidates can apply online by visiting official site of organization that is www.powergridindia.com
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit “Job Opportunities” link.
- After that select “Recruitment for the post of Engineer (for Telecom functions), Assistant Officer (Accounts) and Assistant Officer Trainee (Company Secretary) – Advt. No. CC/04/2016 dtd. 30.04.2016” and hit “Apply” link.
- Fill the Online Application Form with complete details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature along with application form.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Check form at once & press “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Closing Date for Online Application: 31st May 2016
- Date of Commencement of Deposit of application fees through SBI Challan: 06th May 2016
- Date of Closing of Deposit of application fees through SBI Challan: 04th June 2016
For more information about PGCIL Recruitment 2016 candidates may check this Official Notification.
Official Notice for PGCIL Recruitment- Check Here
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has liberated a job advertisement as PGCIL Recruitment. Organization invites applications from well qualified candidates for filling up various vacancies of Executive Trainees and Assistant Officer Trainee in different disciplines. UGC–NET/CLAT 2016 appearing contenders who are willing to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 they may submit PGCIL online application forms before the last date.
Contenders who are searching for PGCIL Jobs they must grab this job opportunity. Applying candidates can collect remaining information about this recruitment through this page which is created by the entire team of recruitmentresult.com
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||34|
|Last Date to Apply online||Check Below|
|Executive Trainee (HR )||15|
|Executive Trainee (Environment Management)||02|
|Executive Trainee (Social Management)||03|
|Assistant Officer Trainee (PR)||06|
|Executive Trainee (Law)||08|
Candidates, willing to apply for this recruitment they should have possessed Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Environmental Science / Natural Resource Management/ Environmental Engineering/ Social Work/ Mass Communication/ Public Relations/ Journalism / MBA in HR/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations/ Social Work/ LLB from any recognized University or Institution.
Mandatory PGCIL Eligibility Criteria:
For the posts of Executive Trainee (Law):
Applicants who will get minimum qualifying marks in Common Law Admission Test – CLAT 2016 only they will be eligible to apply for Executive Trainee (Law) posts.
For other Positions:
Only those candidates will be applicable to apply for Executive Trainee and Assistant Officer Trainee posts who have qualified in UGC-NET – 2016.
Latest PSU Jobs:- Check Now
Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment:
Appliers should be above than 18 years but should not be exceeding 28 years of age as on 31st December 2015. Reservation in upper age limit shall be as per Power Grid Corporation of India Limited rules and regulations.
- Applicants who will be short listed for the post of Executive Trainee they will get salary in scale pay of Rs. 24900-50500/-
- Those who will be appointed as Assistant Officer Trainee they will obtain salary in scale pay of Rs. 20600 – 46500/- per month in training period from PGCIL.
Applying contenders don’t need to pay any kind of application processing fee to apply for this recruitment.
Selection of aspirants will be based on their marks obtained in CLAT 2016/ UGC-NET – 2016/ Group Discussion & Personal Interview. GD and interview round will be organized by the recruitment committee of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited.
You Can Also Read:-
Easy steps to fill PGCIL Application Form:
- Candidates who are interested to apply for above said positions they have to visit official website of organization which is www.powergridindia.com
- Then aspirants have to choose ‘Job Opportunities’ link in ‘Careers’ section that is available in menu bar on the home page.
- Now appliers are required to hit on ‘Detailed Advertisement’ link and read all instructions carefully.
- After reading complete instructions contenders need to press on online applying link.
- By selecting above link an application form will be opened, you need to fill it properly with required and mandatory details.
- Contenders are required to upload a recent passport size photograph and signature at the time of filling application form if required.
- Lastly, applicants should recheck complete application form and then hit on submit tab.
- Candidates must take a printout of submitted application form for further use.
|Start Date To Submit Application For The Post Of Executive Trainee (Law)||01st May 2016|
|Last Date To Submit Application For The Post Of Executive Trainee (Law)||22nd May 2016|
|Registrations Will Be Start For Other Posts||15th June 2016|
|Closing Date To Submit Application For Other Posts||15th July 2016|
Keen aspirants who are interested to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2016 they can check this Official Link to acquire detailed information. Appliers if you have any quarry about PGCIL vacancy then you may write it in the comment box and we will solve it soon. Dear candidates you may also bookmark this page using CTRL+D to acquire updated information in this concern.