PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment
Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited has made an employment announcement regarding PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment for filling up 22 posts. Participants those who are eager to build their career in this organization may apply for latest PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017 by forwarding their complete applications duly filled in prescribed format through online mode.
Applicants who wish to fill up these advertised vacancies must read the below details related to PGCIL Executive Trainee vacancy notice through this page that is well structured below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited|
|No. Of Vacancies||22|
|Last Date For Online Submission Of Application||31st December 2016|
Executive Trainee (Finance):22
Those candidates who are CA/ICWA (CMA) pass are eligible to apply for PGCIL Vacancies.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
Maximum Age for general category candidates is 28 years and for OBC (NCL) candidates is 31 years and for 33 years for SC and ST candidates.
PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment Official Notice: Get Details
Candidates who will be selected for said post will be receiving the pay scale of INR 24900-50500 during the one-year training period PM and Basic Pay on Regularization is Rs.14.9 lakhs per annum.
Application Fee for PGCIL Job:
- Candidates those who are applying for any of the above post are required to pay the application fees of Rs.560/-. SC/ST/ PwD /Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates category are exempted from application fees.
- Candidates can deposit the fees at any branch of State Bank of India after two Bank working days of generation of challan. On depositing the fees, candidates are required to retain a copy of the Challan / bank receiving for future reference.
Applicants for any of the aforesaid post will be required to undergo certain Written Test & Computer Skill Test for selection.
Want to Know? How to Prepare for Written Examination
How to Apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment:
- Eligible and desirous candidates can apply only through online registration system of Power grid. To apply, candidates are required to log on to www.powergridindia.com.
- Now, hit the “career” tab visible at the menu bar of the home page and further “Job Opportunities” tab available at the left side of the appeared page.
- On the next page seek for the appropriate link as “Recruitment of Executive Trainee (Finance)-2017 (Advt. No. CC/06/2016 dtd. 03.12.2016)” under ‘Executive Positions on All India Basis’ section and hit “detailed advertisement” link in front of it.
- Go through the notification carefully and ensure that you meet all the eligibility criteria for applying against the post.
- Hit the “press here to apply” link available in front of the above stated recruitment link and proceed further by Filling The Online Application form in proper manner.
- Candidates should ensure that all important details like name, date of birth, address, qualification etc are duly filled in.
- The list of essential enclosures to be uploaded along with the online Application is such as Date of Birth, Essential Qualification Certificates Degree / Diploma pass certificate, Degree if required.
- Lastly submit the application form along with prescribed credentials within the time period.
Grab Today: Latest 15000 Government Jobs
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application to POWERGRID||10.12.2016|
|Last date for online submission of Application||31.12.2016|
|Date of commencement of deposit of SBI challan||13.12.2016|
|Last date for deposit of Application Fee through SBI Challan||04.01.2017|
|Tentative date of next announcement||18.01.2017|
|Cut off date for eligibility criteria||31.12.2016|
Note: To gather more updated facts related to PGCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2017, applicants may need to go through Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PGCIL Results||Power Grid Admit Card|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Latest PSU Jobs||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|