An advertisement about PGCIL Recruitment 2015 has been issue by POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU). Stay connected with this page to get information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2016. PGCIL applications are invited from deserving and suitable job hunters filling vacancies of Field Officer Posts. Willing and eligible contenders who are looking for best career opportunities may apply for PGCIL jobs 2015 by filling online application form on or before closing date that is 2nd August 2015.
|Name of Posts||Field Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|End date to apply||2nd August 2015|
The whole acknowledgement concerning PGCIL Vacnacy 2015 such as educational qualification, age limitation, salary details, selection procedure etc are well represented below by squad of recruitmentresult.com.
- Master Degree in Natural Resource Management / Environmental Science/ Environmental Engineering or equivalent from recognized Institute/ University with 55% marks
- Graduate in any Engineering discipline with Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science/ Environmental Management or equivalent from recognized institute / University with 55% marks
Essential Post Qualification Experience:
- Should have one year post qualification experience in field of Environment Management, Environment Impact Assessment (EIA) studies, Preparation/ Implementation of Environment Management Plan (EMP), Forest Clearance, Environment Audit etc.
- Experience in PSU/ Listed company particularly in Power Sector shall be preferred
- Contenders should have an age limit of 29 Years as on 20th June 2015.
- For ST candidates: 5 years
- For OBC(NCL) candidates: 3 years
- For PwD candidates: 10 years over and above category relaxation
- Ex-Servicemen: As per Govt. of India directives
Appliers must have to pay Rs.360/- is payable by candidates (other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM) towards application fees of Rs. 300/- and bank charges of Rs. 60/- through deposit of SBI Challan at any branch of State Bank of India.
Organization will pay 1st Year: Rs. 30000/- and 2nd Year: Rs. 33000/-
- Selection will involve Interview only, of the eligible and shortlisted candidates.
- However, the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards / criteria and / or to conduct a screening test, to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Personal Interview, if so required
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may visit Official Portal of an Organization at www.powergridindia.com -> Career Section ->Job opportunities and apply online.
- Select the related notification and then press ‘apply online’ link.
- Candidates are required to fill details in an online Application Form.
- Take a print out of bank challan form to pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Submit the filled in form online and take a print out of it for further use.
- Applicants are not required to forward any hard copy of Application/ Challan.
- Candidate will have to bring the documents along with original for verification at the time of interview, if called for
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
|Commencement of Online Submission of Application||27th July 2015|
|Date of commencement of deposit of application fees through bank challan||29th July 2015|
|Last date for Online submission of Application||02nd August 2015 (23:59 Hrs)|
|Last date for deposit of application fees through bank challan||05th August 2015|
|Cutoff date for eligibility criteria||02nd August 2015|
|Date for Next Announcement on Career page>Job Opportunities Section of our Website||18th August 2015|
Note: For more details about PGCIL Recruitment 2015, you can check Official Notification. Candidates may also check complete details about PGCIL Recruitment 2016 through this page so stay in touch with recruitmnetresult.com or you may bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On