PGCIL Recruitment 2014
A notice about PGCIL Recruitment 2014-2015 has declared by Power Grid Corporation of India Limited for filling up Vigilance Officer Posts. Interested candidates must apply online for PGCIL Jobs 2014 lasted by 20.09.2014 and must send the hard copy of filled in form on or before 10.10.2014
Details about PGCIL Recruitment 2014:
|Name Of The Posts||Age Limit||Salary|
|Vigilance Officer||38 years||Rs. 24900 – 50500/-|
Additional information in favour of PGCIL vacancies 2014 are framed below by the group of recruitmentresult.com
- Graduation with minimum second division marks holder are eligible to apply for the vacant post
- Candidates having degree in Law From recognized University/institute wil be preferred.
More Graduation Jobs> Get Details
Appliers must have post qualification executive experience of 3 years in the Executive.
Age Limit: as on 20th September 2014
Job seekers should not be exceeding than 38 Years. Reserved category will get age relaxation as per government norms.
Appliers have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee through demand draft in favour of “Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.”, payable at New Delhi (preferably drawn on State Bank of India.
Interview will be conducted by organization to select candidates. Candidates shall have the option to be interviewed in Hindi or English.
How To Apply?
- Applicants must login online through the official site that is www.powergridindia.com.
- Mention all details in form, after filling form in correct manner submit it.
- Take a hard copy of completed form.
- Attach all relevant documents belonging to age, experience etc in super scripted envelope as “Application for the post of Vigilance Officer, Post ID- 104” to the below mentioned address by Ordinary Post:
“The Advertiser (PG),
Post Box No. 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office
Delhi – 110051”
- Last date of Online Submission: 20.09.2014 (5 PM)
- Last Date of Receipt of Hard Copy of Applications (Resume): 10.10.2014
- Base Date for computation of Age, Post Qualification Experience: 20.09.2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Candidates may visit Official Advertisement to collect more details.