An employment notification titled as PGCIL Recruitment has issued for filling vacancies of Diploma Trainee and Junior Supervisor Trainee Posts. Willing and eligible contenders who are looking for best career opportunities may apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2015. Aspirants are required to submit Application Form online on or earlier the closing date stated below. Stay connected with this page to get information regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2016.
|Name of Posts||Diploma Trainee and Junior Supervisor Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|End date to apply||20th June 2015|
The whole acknowledgement concerning PGCIL Recruitment 2015 such as educational qualification, age limitation, salary details, selection procedure etc are well represented below by squad of recruitmentresult.com.
PGCIL Vacancy 2015 details:
|1||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||08|
|2||Diploma Trainee (Civil)||02|
|3||Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR)||02|
Job hunters should possess requisite qualifications as mentioned below:
Diploma Trainee (Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a recognized Technical board/institute with 70% marks
Diploma Trainee (Civil): Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized Technical board/institute with 70% marks
Junior Supervisor Trainee (HR): Two years Full Time PG Diploma in Personnel Management/MSW (with Personnel Management as main subject) or equivalent from a recognized institute with at least 55% marks
Contenders should have an age limit of 27 years as on 20th June 2015. Relaxation in an age will be given to reserved category candidates as per rules applicable.
Appliers belonging to General and OBC (NCL) category need to remit an amount of Rs. 300/- as an Application Fee through printed challan form at any branch of SBI.
Organization will pay Rs. 16000-35500/-(IDA) per month to candidates being selected for above specified posts.
|Name of Post||Selection Procedure|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Civil)||Written Test & Interview|
|Junior Supervisor Trainee(HR)||Written Test, Computer Skill Test & Interview|
How to apply for PGCIL Recruitment?
- Interested and eligible candidates may visit Official Portal of an Organization at www.powergridindia.com.
- Follow the procedure as Career Section ->Job opportunities.
- Select the related notification and then press ‘apply online’ link.
- Candidates are required to fill details in an online Application Form.
- Take a print out of bank challan form to pay the requisite Application Fee.
- Submit the filled in form online and take a print out of it for further use.
- Applicants are not required to forward any hard copy of Application/ Challan.
Significant dates to be kept in mind:
|Closing date to apply Online||20th June 2015|
|Closing date of payment of fee||23rd June 2015|
Note: For more details about PGCIL Recruitment 2016, you can check Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has disclosed a notice of PGCIL Recruitment to fill up various Diploma Trainee posts. Applicants’ who desire to carve out their career in Government Sector can apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2015 openings by filling PGCIL Online Application Form on or before the end date. We are also updating info about PGCIL Recruitment 2016. You just need to stay with us.
|Post Name||Diploma Trainee (Electrical, Civil)|
|No. Of Posts||15|
|Ending Date for receipt of form||27th June 2015|
Remaining information related to PGCIL Recruitment in support of Vacancy Details, Educational Qualification, Age Limitation, pay scale, application fee, selection procedure, how to apply, important dates etc are structured below on this page which is provided for your benefit by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Information of PGCIL Recruitment 2015
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – SDT||11|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil) – SDT||04|
|Post Name||Qualification required|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – SDT||Diploma in Electrical Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for GEN/ OBC(NCL)/SC candidates and Pass marks for ST/PwD (HHPD/ OH-OL).|
|Diploma Trainee (Civil) – SDT||Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for GEN/ OBC(NCL)/SC candidates and Pass marks for ST.|
Applicants’ upper Age limit should be 27 years as on 27.06.2015
- For ST candidates, upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- For Persons with Disability, upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years over and above category relaxation.
Selection Process consists of Written Test & Interview
Written Test shall be of Object Type of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions in your discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency and interpretation, numerical ability etc.
- Aspirants are required to submit an application fee of Rs.300/-through a non-refundable Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Limited’ payable at Nagpur
- SC, ST, Person with Disability & Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment
- Interested eligible candidates should apply in the prescribed application format.
- Aspirants are required to fill an application form very carefully with all significant and must attach all mandatory enclosures in support of age, essential qualification, caste, disability, ex-serviceman.
- Envelope containing an application form should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of ——–” and forward at the address tuned below through ordinary post
THE DGM (HR)/ HOP,
POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD. WRTS-I,
REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS SAMPRITI NAGAR, NARI RING ROAD,
P.O.: UPPALWADI, NAGPUR, PIN CODE – 440 026 (MH)
Last Date of receipt of Applications: 27th June 2015
For other details about PGCIL Recruitment check Official Link .You can stay connected with this page to get more info on PGCIL Recruitment 2016.