Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has unfolded a recruitment notification in concern of PGCIL Recruitment. For this concern, online applications are invited by the organization for filling up 74 vacancies of Diploma Trainee and Jr. Officer Trainee Posts. Interested candidates, who possess requisite eligibility regarding posts, may apply for PGCIL Vacancies.
Willing aspirants are required to fill the online application from official site through online mode. Candidates need to submit the application form on or before the last date which is represented below. For more information about PGCIL Recruitment 2016 candidates may check below section of this page which is written by team members of recruitmentresult.com
|Name of Organization||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Closing Date for Online Applications||22nd June 2016|
|Diploma Trainee (Electrical)||60|
|Diploma Trainee (Electronics & Communication)||10|
|Jr. Officer Trainee (HR)||04|
PGCIL Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates desire to apply for above posts should possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA with good academic records from well recognized Institute/ University as per post applied for.
- For General/ST: 27 Years
- For OBC (NCL): 30 Years
- For SC/ST: 32 Years
- Relaxation/Concession for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwD/Ex-Servicemen/J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots candidates shall be given as per Government of India rules.
- Candidates will get monthly salary of Rs.16000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.16000-35500/- (IDA) after selection.
- Leave encashment, CPF, Gratuity and various low interest short/long term advances as per rules in force from time to time.
- Aspirants need to pay application fee of Rs. 300 + Rs. 60/- (Bank Charges) through online mode.
- SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental candidates need not pay the Application Fee.
- Selection of candidates will be done on basis of their performance in Written Test.
- Candidates who qualify the written test shall be shortlisted for Computer Skill Test for Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) Post.
Delhi, Allahabad (UP), Jaipur (RAJ), Dehradun (UK).
Process to fill PGCIL Online Application Form:
- Candidates first go to visit official site of organization that is www.powergridindia.com
- On home page of official site select “Careers” option available on top of page.
- After that select “Job Opportunities” option & hit “Recruitment of Diploma Trainee (Electrical/Electronics & Communication), Jr. Officer Trainee (HR) in NR-I” link.
- Now select post name you want to apply for & hit “Apply Online” button.
- Fill Online Application Form with complete details in an appropriate manner.
- Upload your scanned photo & signature along with application.
- Make payment of application fee.
- Check form at once & press “Submit” button.
- After submission of online application now take hard copy of application for future use.
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Applications||22-06-2016|
|Opening date for deposit of fee through bank Challan||10-06-2016|
|Last date for deposit of fee through bank challan||24-06-2016|
Candidates may check Official Notification for more details regarding PGCIL Recruitment 2016.
PGCIL Recruitment Advertisement – Check Here
Something That You Should Put An Eye On