Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a state government organisation which conducts recruitment and promotion procedure of Punjab State Civil Services officers. It publishes notification of recruitment on its official website and leading newspapers of Punjab State.
Latest updates and notifications of PPSC are regularly published on recruitmentresult.com. Our visitors get accurate updates and can apply for the recruitment before last date.
|Check Important Page:|
|PSC Exam Books||Get Details|
|How to Solve a Problem in Exam||Get Details|
|Time management in exam||Get Details|
|Memory Improvement Techniques||Get Details|
|Download Study Material||Get Details|
|English preparation tips||Get Details|
|Maths preparation tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
|Negative Marking in Entrance Exam||Get Details|
|How To Prepare Reasoning||Get Details|
Functions of Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC):
- Conducts recruitment exams for selection of fresh candidates for state civil services.
- Conduct departmental exams to advise government on promotion of officers.
- Handles issues related to salary, pension and other financial matters of civil services employees.
- Handles disciplinary actions against civil services employees.
Recruitment Procedure of PPSC:
- PPSC publishes recruitment notification on official website and newspapers.
- Accepts duly filled applications and invite candidates for exams.
- Conducts recruitment exam
- Selected candidates are called for interview.
- Finally selected candidates join as state civil services officers.
Official Website of Punjab PSC: www.ppsc.gov.in
We provide help to our visitors in appearing in competitive exams by proving them previous year papers and syllabus of various recruitment exams. You can check our online quiz section and check your knowledge before appearing in exam.