Punjab Public Service Commission has issued PPSC notification for the applicants who are searching job in government sector. Candidates who have desire to make their career in government sector and looking for Jobs in PPSC, can collect all latest updates regarding PPSC notification from this page. Here on this page, we will shortly advertised upcoming notification related to PPSC 2016 so candidates you are suggested to keep in touch with us through this page.
|PPSC Recruitment||PPSC Syllabus|
|PPSC Results||More Jobs in Punjab|
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) is a state government organization which conducts recruitment and promotion procedure of Punjab State Civil Services officers. Recruitmentresult.com is presenting the entire latest and upcoming job notifications in the below section.
Latest Jobs in Punjab
- PPSC Recruitment 2016–2017 ppsc.gov.in Distt Sainik Welfare Officer Jobs
- IISER Mohali Recruitment 2016–2017 iisermohali.ac.in JRF Vacancy Advt
- ESIC Punjab Recruitment 2016–2017 esic.nic.in Various Posts Advt Walk-In
- ECHS Recruitment 2016-2017 echs.gov.in Specialist/Radiologist & Other
- CIPHET Recruitment 2016 www.ciphet.in Senior Research Fellow Jobs Advt
- NABI Mohali Recruitment 2016 nabi.res.in Junior Research Fellow Walk-In
- GADVASU Recruitment 2016–2017 Ludhiana gadvasu.in Project Fellow Posts
- Punjab Health Department Recruitment 2016 pbhealth.gov.in MO Jobs Advt
- INST Mohali Recruitment 2016 Apply Junior Research fellow (JRF) Posts
- IIT Ropar Recruitment 2016 www.iitrpr.ac.in JRF Jobs Application Form
In the below section of this page, we are providing you all information regarding Punjab Public Service Commission such as recruitment, admit card, answer key, eligibility criteria, result, time table etc. So, candidates who want any information regarding PPSC need not to go anywhere because from this single page, you fetch all relevant details. In the beneath section, we give link in front of every PPSC notification. Candidates, you just need to choose link as per your requirement.
About Punjab Public Service Commission:
Punjab Public Service Commission is state government organization which conducts recruitment examination, for appointment and administering provincial civil services and management services in Punjab region. The main mission of this commission is to select and recommend suitable and capable applicants through merit-based, transparent and expeditious procedure to promote excellence, professionalism and competence in Punjab Public Service and give advice to Government.
Functions of PPSC:
- Conducts recruitment exams for selection of fresh candidates for state civil services.
- Conduct departmental exams to advise government on promotion of officers.
- Handles issues related to salary, pension and other financial matters of civil services employees.
- Handles disciplinary actions against civil services employees.
Objectives of PPSC:
Some of the objectives of PPSC are mentioned below. Please have a look…
- To establish competent, efficient, professional and responsive Public Service to meet challenges of twenty-first century.
- To act without fear or favour ensuring functional independence, political neutrality, accountability and integrity.
Candidates, when Punjab Public Service Commission discloses any latest updates regarding PPSC notification, we update all information in regard of it such as recruitment etc on this page. So, contenders, if are looking for vacancy in PPSC or you may waiting for any admit card or any other information of this commission then you need to keep in touch with us or you can also bookmark this page, using control+D.
Punjab Public Service Commission has released various recruitment notifications time to time for recruiting capable and career oriented job hunters under various different posts. Some of the Post name which fulfilled by this commission are:
- Deputy Districts Attorney
- Assistant Districts Attorney
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Architect
- Assistant Director
- Scientific Officer
- Scientific Assistant
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP)
- Excise & Taxation Officer
- Food Supply & Consumer Affair Officer
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO)
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies
- Labour cum Conciliation Officer
- Employment Generation and Training Officer
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails/ District Probation Officer Grade – II
We provide help to our visitors in appearing in competitive exams by providing them previous year papers and syllabus of various PPSC 2015 exams. You can check our online quiz section and check your knowledge before appearing in exam.
Dear visitors, if you are looking for job in any other commission or organization then from our website that is recruitmentresult.com, you can obtain complete information of that particular organization whether it is related to any recruitment, exam, admit card, result, time table etc. So, keep visiting on our web portal time to time, to remain updated. To acquire up-to-date information directly on your timeline, you can join us on facebook and Google plus.
By subscribing to our email service, which is completely free, you can also get latest information in concern of PPSC Notification, in your message box directly. Candidates, you are suggested to add this page in your bookmark, by pressing control+D, because soon on this page, we will provide latest updates related to PPSC 2016.
Jobs by Categories
|Teaching Jobs||Sarkari Naukri||Defence Jobs|
|Railway Jobs||IBPS Jobs||SSC Jobs|
|Bank Jobs||PSC Jobs||UPSC Jobs|
Jobs by Qualification
|10th Pass Jobs||BCom Jobs||Graduate Jobs|
|B ED Jobs||BE Jobs||Jobs after 12th Class|
|B Tech Jobs||BSC Jobs||MBA Jobs|
|BBA Jobs||Diploma Jobs||MCA Jobs|
|BCA Jobs||Freshers Jobs||Jobs by Qualification|