Projects & Development India Limited has depicted a career oriented notification in regard to PDIL Recruitment 2016. Organization wishes to recruit energetic and proactive aspirants to fill up 05 vacancies of District Consultant (DC) and Technology Consultant (TC). Candidates who want to grab this job opportunity can quickly apply against PDIL Jobs by filling applications via online mode till the end date that is 04th October 2016. Contenders who want to apply for PDIL Recruitment 2017 next year also are advised to stay tuned with us, as we will provide you updated info regarding it.
Candidates who are searching for further information in regard to Projects & Development India Limited Recruitment can take a look on below tuned page which is well written by dedicated and expert team members of recruitmentresult.com. Aspirants who find themselves suitable can apply against this recruitment, but before applying must ensure the educational qualification, experience and age parameters.
|Name of Organization||Projects & Development India Limited|
|No Of Vacancies||05|
|Last date to apply||04th October 2016|
PDIL Vacancy Details:
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|District Consultant (DC)||03|
|Technology Consultant (TC)||02|
|District Consultant (DC)||Engineering Graduates/MBA||Should have at least 1 year of IT/field experience of working in Govt. Projects in citizen centric/ social projects viz- in Aadhaar, DBT or Financial Inclusion programs etc.|
|Technology Consultant (TC)||Engineering Graduates in Computer Science /IT/ MCA||Should have at least 7 years relevant experience with at least 3 years of experience in technical aspects of IT Implementation projects.And Should have hands-on experience of designing solutions, preparation of specification and architecture for IT projects.|
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
- Upper age limit should be decided by organization’s administration whereas lower age limit of applicants must be 18 years.
- Age relaxation will be provided to deserving aspirants as per norms of Projects & Development India Limited.
Candidates that get selected for the post of District Consultant (DC) will get consolidated with a pay scale of Rs. 60,000/- per month and aspirants appointed as Technology Consultant (TC) will be paid Rs. 1,50,000/- per month.
Applying candidates have to pay application fee as given below. Payment of fees can be made through online mode via Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/Bank Transfer.
|General & OBC||Rs.400/-|
Do You Know? How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Selection Procedure for PDIL Recruitment:
- After the scrutiny of applications, shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal discussion/interview. Aspirants have to convince the members of selection panel with their performance in Personal discussion/interview to get shortlisted for above said vacancies.
- Travelling allowances will be paid to selected contenders who are able to qualify personal discussion/interview.
Check Below Given Links:
Ways to apply for PDIL Recruitment:
- Contenders have to log in on web portal of Projects & Development India Limited that is www.pdilin.com.
- In menu bar at top of homepage, press on “Careers” tab.
- This will re-direct you onto a new window viewing some links.
- Aspirants have to select appropriate link related to post for which they want to apply.
- Press on selected link and go through information provided watchfully.
- Then, hit on “Login to Apply” tab which is in notification itself. Now, login using suitable Email and Password.
- If you are new user, then hit on “New User?Sign Up here” link and register yourself first.
- Now, fill application form with required information and upload soft copies of documents, photograph, as per specifications.
- Check filled form and press on “Submit” button.
- At last, take a print out of filled application form and keep it safe somewhere for future make of use.
Also Read- How To Fill Online Application Form
Deadline for applying: 04th October 2016.
To grasp additional details in regard to PDIL Recruitment 2016 – 2017, you may visit this Official Link .
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Sarkari Exam Result||Employment News This Week Highlights|