Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has declared PSPCL Results of Lineman Exam on its official website. Candidates are also informed that, organization has uploaded PSPCL Merit List category wise. Applicants can check PSPCL Lineman Result here from this page.
Short View of PSPCL Results 2019:
- Conducting Body: Punjab State Power Corporation Limited
- Posts Name: Lineman
- PSPCL Vacancies: 850
- Opening Date to Submit Form: 02-11-2018
- Last Date to Submit Form: 24-11-2018
- Document Verification Dates: From 21-01-2019 to 04-02-2019
- Last Chance for Document Verification: 12 & 13-02-2019
- PSPCL Recruitment Results Final: Declared
- Official Website: www.pspcl.in
PSPCL Result Download Here:
|List Of Candidate(S) Finalised After Document Checking For The Selection Of Apprentice Lineman (Session 2019-20)|
|List for General Candidate||Check List|
|List for SC/ST Candidate||Check List|
|List for BC Candidate||Check List|
|List for Handicapped Candidate||Check List|
With help of below provided links, applicants can download Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Results category wise. Candidates belonging to different categories can check the results accordingly.
How to Download PSPCL Exam Results?
- Visit official website i.e. www.pspcl.in.
- Go to “About Us” section and hit “Recruitment” tab.
- Follow “Apprenticeship of Lineman Session 2019-20” tab.
- Select appropriate link as per category.
- Check your roll no in PSPCL 2019 Results.
- Download PSPCL Results PDF on your desktop.
- Take print out of PSPCL Result for future references
Check PSPCL Related Links:
|PSPCL Recruitment||Get Details|
|PSPCL Admit Card||Get Details|
|PSPCL Recruitment through GATE||Get Details|
|PSPCL Official Website||Check Official Website|
Something to Know:
Punjab State Power Corporation Limited is electricity generating company of Government of Punjab which was incorporated on 16th April 2010. Responsibility of this company is to operate and maintain State’s own generating projects.
This organization conducts various recruitment exam time to time for selecting talented applicants in various different Posts. List of Candidates Finalized after Document Checking for the Selection of Apprentice Lineman (Session 2019-20) has been released.
Get Details Of: Latest Recruitments
Important Information for Selected Candidates:
- The PSPCL Results or Final List is subject to registration by selected candidate on Govt. of INDIA’s Apprenticeship portal Apprenticeship.gov.in within 7 days from the declaration/uploading of Final Merit List, FAIL to get registered will be sole responsibility of candidate.
- The final list is subject to verification of documents from issuing authority, fail to produce documents when asked may lead to cancellation of apprenticeship of candidate
- The merit list is conditional subject to submission of document(s) demanded by ASE/ODMD office from only selected candidate vide email/phone/letter. Fail to submit will be sole responsibility of the candidate(s).
- No phone call regarding this will be entertained under any circumstances.
Check Now: Daily Job Updates
PSPCL Results 2019 Details:
The Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has released the results for the recruitment of Lineman vacancies 2018. Candidates who appeared for the PSPCL Lineman Exam 2018 can check the PSPCL Results at the official website- pspcl.in.
The exam was conducted to fill up a total of 850 post vacancies by the Corporation. Candidates are also informed that PSPCL has uploaded the merit list of candidate’s category wise. Candidates belonging to different categories can check Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Lineman Results accordingly.
Latest Recruitment Updates
- 27 अगस्त 2019 – सरकारी नौकरियां हिंदी में
- UPPSC Recruitment 2019 | 424 Assistant Professor (Medical) Posts – Apply
- ISRO Recruitment 2019 | 86 Technical Asst/Technician B Vacancy: Apply Now
- JIPMER Recruitment 2019-20 Latest 49 DEO/Nurse/Faculty Posts jipmer.edu.in
- MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 369 Engineer Trainee Bharti
- CRPF Recruitment 2019 | Manager/ Assistant Manager Posts, Walk-in– Apply
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019-20 Mumbai 1233 Apprentices Posts – Apply
- Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 Junior Personal Assistant Jobs – Apply