PU CET Application Form
Eager to get admission in Punjab University, then get register through PU CET Application Form. Candidates who want to take admission in UG courses through Punjab University Common Entrance Test are informed that Online Registration links is available on its official portal. Candidates can check the PU CET UG Notification by going through this page. So applicants what are you waiting?? Grab this opportunity as PU CET Application Form 2017 is available till the month of July. Keen Aspirants can also check PU CET exam dates through this page.
Overview Of This Page:
Candidates can fetch each and every detail regarding the Punjab University Common Entrance Test 2017 by comprehending the underneath section of this page. This is tremendous chance to those candidates who want to take admission in into B.Pharm, and B.Sc (H.S.) in Anthropology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Maths, Microbiology, Physics, Physics (Specialization in Electronics) and Zoology. So in this regards, Keen contenders are advised fill PU CET Application form 2017 – 2018 and prepare well for PU CET Entrance Exam. Candidates can clutch the whole information regarding PU Common Entrance Test, by reading the entire page is well maintained by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
PU CET Application Form
|Name of the Examination||Punjab University Common Entrance Test|
|Date of Exam||In the month of June 2018|
- Aspirants must be qualified higher secondary examination or 10+2 or equivalent examination with science subjects from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Candidates applying for PU CET UG 2017 should be cleared qualifying examination with at least of 50% of aggregate marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates who are willing to participate in this exam they must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- General Category: Rs. 1760/-
- SC/ST/Blind Category: Rs. 880/-
- Additional Form (for both General and SC/ST/Blind Category): Rs. 770/-
PU CET Exam Pattern:
- The exam will be held through offline mode and question paper will be asked in OMR pattern.
- The exam will be held in English language only.
- Each correct answer will gain 2 marks and for each wrong answer candidates have to pay penalty of ¼ mark in the form of negative marking.
- Candidates will be required to choose a combination of subjects according to their respective courses.
- The test will be conducted for various subjects such as physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics, biotechnology and computer science.
- Each subject will contain 60 questions.
Online Practice Test
|Physics Online Test||Give Now|
|Online Chemistry Quiz||Give Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz||Give Now|
How to apply for PU CET 2017?
For applying against Panjab University Common Entrance Test, applicants are required to follow the steps as given below. Please have a look…
- Candidate can apply online by going through the official website of this board which is www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Now click on link “Online Registration” link available at left side of given page.
- Read all the steps that are given for registration and follow the steps by filling all the prescribed details in application form and select suitable link of subject for which you are applying.
- Review all filled details and submit it.
- Now pay the application fee through Demand Draft to the Punjab University administration office.
- Get hard copy of application form for further reference.
PU CET Important Date:
|Last date for filling up of online Admission Form||28/06/2017|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of Admission Form & copies of certificates to Coordinator, CET Admission Cell, Department of Microbiology, BMS Block-I, Sector 25, Chandigarh – 160014||7/07/2017 (till 5:00 p.m.)|
|Display of Tentative Merit List on website||14/07/2017|
|Dates for inviting Objections regarding merit firmed up on the basis of already filled up information by the candidate||14/07/2017 -15/07/2017|
|Online filling of preferences for B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons.) courses|
|Display of Provisional Merit List on website||18/07/2017 (evening)|
|Release of Seat Allocation List (1st online counselling)|
|Dates for reporting in the respective departments by the candidate on the basis of Seat Allocation List||19/07/2017-21/07/2017|
|Release of Seat Allocation List (2nd online counselling)||01/08/2017 (evening)|
|Dates for reporting in the respective departments by the candidate on the basis of Seat Allocation List||02/08/2017 to 04/08/2017|
|Dates for Physical Counselling||07/08/2017 to 08/08/2017|
Venue: University Auditorium (Near Law Department), P.U., Chandigarh
Eligible and capable candidates need to submit their forms till July 07, 2017 (till 5:00 p.m.) will be eligible to appear in physical counseling.
You may go through the Official Link to get more details about PU CET Application Form 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||PU CET Admit Card|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|