Panjab University has circulated an online notification regarding Common Entrance Test for various UG / PG courses, titled as PU CET. Panjab University Common Entrance Test is commonly known as PU CET that is hosted every year by Panjab University. Applicants who wish to get admittance into B. Pharmacy, BHMS and M. Tech., M.E., courses under various steams in Punjab University.
University will hold Entrance Test PU–CET (U.G. & BHMS) – 2016 on 22.05.2016 and for PU-CET (P.G.) -2016 on 11th & 12th June 2016. Students seeking admissions in various courses may apply for PU CET 2016, by filling the online application as available on official website on or prior to last date that is mentioned below.
All information regarding PU CET 2016 Application Form such as exam dates, eligibility criteria and other information has been given below on this page of recruitmentresult.com.
- Aspirants must be qualified higher secondary examination or 10+2 or equivalent examination with science subjects from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Candidates applying for PU CET UG 2016 should be cleared qualifying examination with at least of 50% of aggregate marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories)
Read Also:-Best Career Opportunities
The age of interested applicants should not be less than 16 years and not exceeded than 21 years.
Centre for the Entrance test: Chandigarh Only
1. PU-CET (P.G.) Course Fee
- General Category: Rs. 1760/-
- SC/ST/Blind Category: Rs. 880/-
- Additional Form (for both General and SC/ST/Blind Category): Rs. 770/-
2. 50% concession for Panjab University regular employees under B & C Class (Senate dated 14.7.2007)
Check Also:- Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
PU CET entrance exam will consist of six papers. As many as 60 questions (total of 360 questions) will be asked from each paper and each question will carry two marks. There will also be negative marking i.e. 25 percent from total marks will be deducted for an incorrect answer. Duration for each paper will be 70 minutes. Paper will consist of subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology and Computer Science.
You Can Also Read:-
How to apply for PU CET 2016?
For applying against Panjab University Common Entrance Test, applicants are required to follow the steps as given below. Please have a look…
- Candidate can apply online by going through the official website of this board which is www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Now click on link “Online Registration” link available at left side of given page.
- Read all the steps that are given for registration and follow the steps by filling all the prescribed details in application form and select suitable link of subject for which you are applying.
- Review all filled details and submit it.
- Now pay the application fee through Demand Draft to the Punjab University administration office.
- Get hard copy of application form for further reference.
|Last date for submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan||10-05-2016 (Tuesday)|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated Challan||13-05-2016 (Friday) up to 4:00 p.m.|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website||16-05-2016 (Monday)|
|No correction will be entertained / made regarding photograph, signature and any other information after 19-05-2016, 5:00 p.m.||19-05-2016 (Thursday) up to 5:00 p.m.|
|Final date by which Roll No. will be available online
Roll No. and Centre of Examination will be generated and Roll No. slip required to be downloaded from the website by the candidate using their own Login and Password (provided while generating Bank Challan). There will be no physical communication for this purpose.
|Date of holding Entrance Test||11-06-2016 to 12-06-2016 (Saturday and Sunday)|
|Tentative date by which the result may be declared by the University||04-07-2016 to 11-07-2016 (Monday to Monday)|
Note: You may go through the Official Link to get more details about Panjab University Common Entrance Test 2016.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On