PU CET Application Form
The Date of PU CET 2018 Exam has announced!!! Panjab University is going to release PU CET Application Form for those candidates, who want to take admission in Under Graduate and Posts Graduate Courses like BA, B.SC, MA, M.Sc and others. Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PUCET 2018) is going to be organized on 29-04-2018 for UG and 02-06-2018 & 03-06-2018 for PG by the Panjab University. PU conducts this Common Entrance Test once in a year to provide admission into UG & PG courses. So, those want to get admission in affiliated colleges of Panjab University for admission to the above courses can apply for this exam as per PU CET 2018 Notification. The complete details of PU CET Application Form 2018, exam dates, eligibility, exam pattern, etc. is available here, so put an eye on the below section.
Overview Of This Page:
Candidates can fetch each and every detail regarding the Punjab University Common Entrance Test 2018 by comprehending the underneath section of this page. This is tremendous chance to those candidates who want to take admission in into B.Pharm, and B.Sc (H.S.) in Anthropology, Biochemistry, Biophysics, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Maths, Microbiology, Physics, Physics (Specialization in Electronics) and Zoology. So in this regards, Keen contenders are advised fill PU CET Application form 2018 and prepare well for PU CET Entrance Exam. Candidates can clutch the whole information regarding PU Common Entrance Test, by reading the entire page is well maintained by the dedicated team members of recruitmentresult.com.
PU CET Application Form
- Aspirants must be qualified higher secondary examination or 10+2 or equivalent examination with science subjects from Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Candidates applying for PU CET UG 2018 should be cleared qualifying examination with at least of 50% of aggregate marks (45% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Categories)
Check Out: Best Career Opportunities
Candidates who are willing to participate in this exam they must have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- General Category: Rs. 1760/-
- SC/ST/Blind Category: Rs. 880/-
- Additional Form (for both General and SC/ST/Blind Category): Rs. 770/-
PUCET Exam Pattern 2018
- The complete exam pattern for PUCET exam is given below:
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be conducted through offline mode (OMR sheet).
- Marking Scheme: For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awerded.
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- Duration of Exam: For each paper, 70 minutes will be given.
- Medium of Examination: The language of the exam will be English only.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum marks|
Online Practice Test
|Physics Online Test||Give Now|
|Online Chemistry Quiz||Give Now|
|Quantitative Aptitude Quiz||Give Now|
How to fill PU CET Application Form 2018?
For applying against Panjab University Common Entrance Test, applicants are required to follow the steps as given below. Please have a look…
- Candidate can apply online by going through the official website of this board which is www.cetpg.puchd.ac.in.
- Now click on link “Online Registration” link available at left side of given page.
- Read all the steps that are given for registration and follow the steps by filling all the prescribed details in application form and select suitable link of subject for which you are applying.
- Review all filled details and submit it.
- Now pay the application fee through Demand Draft to the Punjab University administration office.
- Get hard copy of application form for further reference.
PU CET Important Dates:
|Availability of prospectus and at the same time start of form filling||3rd week of Apr 2018|
|Last date to apply||3rd week of May 2018|
|Download admit card||4th week of May 2018|
|Date of PU CET||PUCET for UG||29-04-2018|
|PUCET for PG||02-06-2018 & 03-06-2018|
|Answer key release||2nd week of Jun 2018|
|Result announcement||3rd week of Jun 2018|
|Release of online admission form||4th week of Jun 2018|
|Last date to submit admission form||1st week of Jul 2018|
|Display of merit list||3rd week of Jul 2018|
Inviting Objections regarding merit firmed up on the basis of already filled up information by the candidate
|3rd week of Jul 2018|
|Preference form filling||3rd week of Jul 2018|
|Provisional merit list display||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Seat allocation list after first counselling||4th week of Jul 2018|
|Seat allocation list after second counselling||1st week of Aug 2018|
You may go through the Official Link to get more details about PU CET Application Form 2018.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Top Universities in India||PU CET Admit Card|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|How to Get Free College Education||College is Registered OR AICTE|
|Entrance Exam in India||Scholarship in India|