Public Service Commission Exam Books
Public Service Commission Exam Books for different exams is available here. Study Material plays an important role for aspirant’s success in any competitive exam. Below mentioned PSC Exam books will help the students a lot in preparing for Public Service Commission Exams.
Public Service Commission of different states organize entrance exam for selection of talented and career oriented applicants for different post in Central as well as State Government sectors. Entrance exams are different for the different states like- UPPSC, KPSC, TNPSC, APSC etc.
Public Service Commission Study Material
Every Year lots of students appear in the examination but many candidates failed to crack the exam because of lack of knowledge. On this page of recruitmentresult.com, you can check preparation tips for Public Service Commission Exam. We are also providing the full information related to Public Service Commission Study Material.
These exam books will help the students to crack the PSC Exam and to assure selection for government job. In these books, all the important questions and answers related to every subject such as G.K, English, and Reasoning etc are covered in the form of set of previous year question papers.
Public Service Commission Exam Books
Here we are providing the information of best PSC books with their author name for the student’s convenience. These books are easily available in the market. Applicants may get these books online also. So make your preparation with these books and attain success in your examination.
|UPSC Prelims Preparation Books|
|General Studies Paper 2 (2016)||MHE|
|21 Years CSAT General Studies IAS||Disha Experts|
|Magbook India & World Geography||Arihant Experts|
|Aap IAS Kaise Banenge||Dr. Vijay Agrawal|
|Highlights of Economic Survey and Budget 2016-17||NA|
|Bhartiya Arthvyavastha||Ramesh Singh|
|UPSC Mains Preparation Books|
|General Knowledge 2017: Latest Who’s Who & Current Affairs||RPH Editorial Board|
|Made Easy Current Affairs July-Aug-Sept 2016||Made Easy Team|
|Ethics, Integrity and Aptitude for Civil Services Examination||G. Subba Rao, P.N. Roy Chowdhury|
|Environment and Ecology: Biodiversity, Climate Change and Disaster Management for Civil Services Examination||Majid Husain|
|Geography Through Maps||K.Siddhartha|
|AS Mains General Studies Topic wise||New Vishal’s Expert Team|
|Indian Engineering Services|
|India’s Struggle for Independence||Bipan Chandra|
|The Indian Economy||Sanjiv Verma|
|Pathfinder CDS Examination||Arihant Expert|
|A Handbook for Civil Engineering||B. Singh (Ex. IES)|
|India Since Independence||Bipan Chandra|
|Combined Medical Services|
|Elsevier Comprehensive Guide to Combined Medical Services (UPSC)||Rajeev Kumar MBBS MS (General Surgery) , Prakash Nayak|
|Elsevier Comprehensive Guide to Combined Medical Services UPSC||Kumar, Nayak|
|CBS Combined Medical Services UPSC Entrance Examination||M. S. Bhatia|
|Upsc Combined Med.Services Exam.2005||Vimal|
|Special Class Railway Apprentice|
|Solved Papers 2015-2005 SCRA Special Class Railway Apprentices||Arihant Experts|
|Self Study Guide for SCRA Special Class Railway Apprentices’ Examination||Sushil Verma, M K Dikshit|
|UPSC SCRA Exam Solved Papers||Pratiyogita Darpan|
|SCRA 2016: includes solved Papers 2015||SCRA 2016: includes solved Papers 2015|
|UPSC SCRA Special Class Railway||RPH Editorial Board|
|UPSC SCRA Exam Guide||RPH Editorial Board|
MPSC Preparation Books:
- Modern Indian History- B L Grover and Alka Mehra (English)
- A Brief History of Modern India- Rajiv Ahir (Spectrum Publication)
- Indian Polity by M Laxmikanth
- Politics in India since Independence
- India Year Book चे Relevant Chapters
- National Population Policy of India, 2000
APPSC Preparation Books:
- NCERT Text Books
- AP SCERT Text Books
- R S Agarwal’s Quantitative Aptitude Book
- Laxmikanth’s Indian Polity
- CBSE Text Books on Disaster Management
- Telugu Akademi’s Intermediate History Books
- Daily News paper
- Good current affairs magazine
- NIOS Text books on Environment
TNPSC Preparation Books:
- J.Dharmarajan’s Tamilnadu History
- Venkadesan. India Freedom Struggle
- Lakshi Kanth – Indian Polity
- India Arasamaippu Poti Thervu Kalanjiyam by Dr.Shankara Saravanan
- The Hindu, Dinamani,
- Competitive Success Review/Civil Service Chronicle/Competition Wizard/Shankar IAS Acadamy’s Civilpedia(any one of these magazine)
How to Choose Best Public Service Commission Exam Books?
In the beneath segment of this page, we are providing you some tips, to choose best book for any entrance examination, for candidates convenience.
Ask From Someone To Recommend Best Book:
You can ask from your older sibling who is in that field like bank etc and from topper who cleared that exam. You can also ask from your Friends or any family member with whom you have common things. That person can often make tremendous book advice. Even from Local and small bookstores also have wonderful advices so you can ask from that shopkeepers also.
Ask From Teachers of Coaching Institutes:
You can ask from your teachers of coaching institute where you are studying. They give you excellent recommendations to choose best book and prepare from that.
Search Public Service Commission Books Online:
You can also search best books online. You will get various books related to that particular exam which you want to give. Select the books according to your choice and buy it online.
Read Here: How To Find Online Study Material
Read Public Service Commission Exam Books Reviews:
Before buying any Public Service Commission Exam book, must take reviews of that particular book from newspapers or through internet. You can also ask about that particular book from your teachers of coaching institute or from any other experienced person.
Choose PSC Exam Books According To Level:
Choose book according to your level of preparation. If you are not capable to do any high level book then don’t try to do. Firstly choose easy book, it increase your confidence and after that, go ahead for some high level book.
Tips To Prepare For Any Entrance Exam:
- First of all, plan that what to do and how to do.
- Search latest Exam pattern and syllabus of the particular entrance exam
- Check the questions that most commonly ask in exam.
- You must practice lot to mention all information and your knowledge in brief and in logical manner according to facts & figures required.
- Understand the demand of examination and prepare accordingly and keep in mind the syllabus of exam.
- Take assistance from your experts either online or nearby according to your choice of reading material that is very essential.
- Read newspaper, magazines etc to get latest knowledge of world or country.
- Go through previous year question papers and practice it regularly.
- Be confident, self-motivated and persistence at the time of preparation or in exam.
Check Here: Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide
Applicants may stay connected through our web portal to get latest information time to time. If you have any query regarding above given Public Service Commission Books, you are most welcome in comment box that is stated below. We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|PSC Previous Years Question Papers||More PSC Jobs|
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Online Quiz For Competitive Exams|
|Latest Current Affairs Updates||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Health Hazards due to over Studying||Last Minute Exam Preparation Tips|