For filling up various Project Fellow vacancies under provided scheme, an advertisement has been publicized as PAU Recruitment. Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana has invited applications to recruit eligible candidates for declared posts. Candidates, willing to apply for PAU Recruitment 2017, may submit their filled application before the last date.
This Page Includes
Applications must be submitting in prescribed format on or before the last date that is well indicated below. Remaining details regarding PAU Vacancy are well structured below on this page of recruitmentresult.com. Job seekers interested in applying must have a look below.
|Name of Organization||Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana|
|Last date to Apply||Mentioned below|
Candidates applying for Project Fellow post must hold B.Sc. (Agri) (Hons) / B.Sc. (Hort) / B.Sc. Food Science & Technology / B.Sc. ( H.Sc.) / B.Tech Food Technology / B.Sc. Food Science and Quality Control or equivalent at least with second division and M.Sc. (Food Technology) / M.Sc. ( Food & Nutrition) / M.Sc. Biochemistry from any recognized university.
Must be attaining B.Sc / B.Sc. (Agriculture) with minimum OGPA of 2.00 / 4.00 or 50% marks, second class master degree in any discipline and life science with a minimum of 55% marks from any recognized university.
You Can Also Check: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Applying contenders must attain below 40 years of age at the time of appointment. Relaxation in age to reserved category appliers will be admissible as per university norms.
Application Fee for Punjab Agriculture University Jobs:
Applicants are required to make payment of Rs.200/- as application fee in the shape of a bank draft in favor of the comptroller, PAU Ludhiana.
PAU Recruitment Official Notification
|Post Name||Get Details|
|Project Fellow in the scheme, Locomotory behavior in important lepidopterous pests – UGC-27 (pc-7053)||Official Notification|
|Project Fellow in the scheme, “Technology for the production of convenient variety pasta with health benefits-UGC-59 (PC-7080)”||Official Notification|
Aspirants who will be appointed for Project Fellow positions will be getting the suitable amount of monthly salary that is Rs.14,000/- p.m. fixed for Non-Gate/ Non-NET and Rs.16000/- p.m. fixed for Gate/ NET/GPAT respectively.
Selection Process for PAU Jobs:
All applications shall be scrutinized and then Shortlisted candidates shall be called for Personal Interview as per the post concern for final selection. The Personal Interview shall be conducted at given address. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
How to apply for Punjab Agriculture University Recruitment?
- Candidates willing to apply for Project fellow vacancies are requested to download the application form from the Institute website i.e. web.pau.edu.
- After that hit on ‘View All’ tab available below ‘What’s New’ section at right side of home page.
- On selection of the above said link desired notification links will get open on the page.
- Here select suitable link as “Post of Project Fellow – Food Science & Technology (Last Date 03-01-2017 and Interview on 06-01-2017 at 11.30 AM) OR Post of Project fellow – Entomology (Last Date 02-01-2017 and Interview on 04-01-2017 at 02.30 PM)” from the page.
- Read the notification carefully and then download the application format.
- Fill the downloaded application completely in all respects without leaving any mandatory column blank. Candidates should submit self-attested photocopies of certificates and documents mentioned below in the same sequence.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected. No additional documents / certificates should be attached. Applications without copies of appropriate certificates / documents shall be rejected.
- Completely filled applications with attached documents must be enclosed in an envelope and envelope should be super-scribed by Candidates Name, Application for (the name of post and Department on envelope) and forward it through Speed Post / Registered Post / Courier only at the below mentioned address.
- Thereafter, shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for Interview process.
Address & Dates:
|Post Name||Postal / Interview Address||Important Dates|
|Project Fellow in the scheme, Locomotory behavior in important lepidopterous pests – UGC-27 (pc-7053)||Head,|
Department of Entomology, Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana
|Last date for the receipt of application in this office: 2nd January 2017.|
candidate should appear for interview in this department on 04th January 2017 at 11.30 A.M.
|Project Fellow in the scheme, “Technology for the production of convenient variety pasta with health benefits-UGC-59 (PC-7080)”||Head|
Department of Food Science & Technology, Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana
|Last date for the receipt of application in this office: 3rd January 2017|
candidate should appear for interview in this department on 06th January 2017 at 11.30 A.M.
Check Here: More Jobs in Punjab
Note: Aspirants may get more detail regarding PAU Recruitment 2017, through the Official Link provided above.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitment Notices|
|Best State Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|