Punjab and Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2013-2014
Punjab and Maharashtra Bank has released notification as Punjab and Maharashtra Bank Recruitment 2013-2014 for the recruitment of Management Trainee and DEO Posts.
So job hunters who are interested to join banking sector they may apply as soon as possible. Important dates will be announced soon in December month.
So regarding pmcbank.com vacancy you are required more information which is given below by recruitmentresult.com:
Punjab and Maharashtra Bank
Name of the Post
Management Trainee and Data Entry Operator (Trainee)
No. of vacancies
Will be announced soon
|Posts Name||Emoluments(three year training with CTC PM)|
|Management Trainee||1st Year: Rs. 14960.00
2nd Year: Rs. 16580.00
3rd Year: Rs. 18200.00
|Data Entry Operator (Trainee)||1st Year -Rs. 11000.00
2nd Year-Rs. 12500.00
3rd Year-Rs. 14500.00
Candidate’s age limit must be 18- 27 years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
Educational Qualification for Advertisement
Aspirants must have passed Graduate in Commerce/Science/Arts from recognized university/institute/colleges.
Job aspirants will be selected on the basis of performance in Online Objective Test and Interview.
How to apply?
Follow the below given steps:
- You have to create a valid personal e-mail id.
- Then mention all the mandatory fields thereafter you will able to do registration successfully.
- After giving the information correctly press “submit” button.
- An auto generated Feedback Acknowledgement along with Application Number will be given by email id provided at the time of filling the form.
- Only online application are required no other mode will be accepted.
Last Date to apply online: will be published soon
Note: Official Notification