Punjab B.Ed. Admission
Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar has released a notification to inform candidates regarding Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2016. Those candidates who want to get admission to B.Ed. Course for Session 2016-17 in the Colleges of Education, they need to fill the online application form. Candidates may get the admission to B.Ed. Course through Common Entrance Test. The Entrance Test will be held on 17th July 2016.
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria are required to fill the application form from official site through online mode and submit it on or before the last date which is stated below. You may get the complete details regarding Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2016 such as important dates etc from the below section of this page which is written by team of recruitmentresult.com
Punjab B.Ed. Admission
|Name of Organization||Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar|
|Last Date to Apply Online||08th July 2016|
Candidates seeking admission to B.Ed course should possess Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/ Humanities, Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification declared equivalent thereto, are eligible for admission to the course.
- For General & Other Categories: Rs. 2000/-
- For SC/ST Categories: Rs. 1000/-
- Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode to any branch of State Bank of Patiala.
Punjab B.Ed. Admission Process:
The admission to B.Ed. Course for the session 2016-17 shall be made on the basis of the relative merit of the candidates in the Entrance Test.
Punjab B.Ed Entrance Test Exam Pattern:
|Part A||General Awareness Test||50|
|Part B||Teaching Potential||50|
|Part C||General Mental Ability Test||50|
Language Proficiency Test
- English: Compulsory for all Candidates: 50 Marks
- Punjabi: Compulsory for all those Candidates: 50 Marks who have studied Punjabi in Matriculation or
- Hindi: Compulsory for all those Candidates who have not studied Punjabi in Matriculation
Process to fill Punjab B.Ed Online Application Form:
- First visit the official site of organization that is www.punjabbedadmissions2016.org
- On home page of official site go to “Online Registration” section and hit the link.
- Then fill the basic details such as Name, Father Name, Category, Password etc., the candidate shall enter the security code (visible on screen) at specified place on the form and click the “Submit” button.
- Now make the payment of prescribed application fee.
- After that candidates need to hit ““Candidate Login” link to proceed for Application Form filling process.
- Further, the candidate hit on “Application Form Filling” link available under “Candidate Login” link.
- Fill the form with all required details carefully and correctly without any mistakes.
- At last check form at once and press “Submit” button.
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form||08 July, 2016|
|Date for downloading Admit Card||12 July, 2016 onwards|
|Date of Entrance Test||17 July, 2016|
|Display of Answer Keys||18 July, 2016|
|Last date for reporting discrepancies, if any, in the tentative merit list & updating of qualifying degree marks.||20 July, 2016|
|Display of Merit list||25 July, 2016|
|Online Choice filling for Major Subject Combination & colleges (Maximum 10 choices)||27 July, 2016 to 30 July, 2016|
|Seat Allocation (The Management of Self Financed Colleges will advertise the Management Quota Seats only after online allocation of seats by the University that is after 01 Aug., 2016)||01 Aug., 2016|
|Reporting at allocated colleges||02 Aug., 2016 to 05 Aug., 2016|
|Start of filling up of management quota seats in self financed colleges||06 Aug., 2016|
|Last date of reporting of vacant seats to co-ordinator by colleges||07 Aug., 2016 upto 02.00 PM|
|Display of vacant seats and the announcement of the vacant seats||09 Aug., 2016|
|The commencement of the regular classes||09 Aug., 2016|
For more details regarding Punjab B.Ed. Admission 2016 candidates may check this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On