Punjab TET Notification 2015
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab has issued Punjab TET Notification 2015 for applicants who are looking for teacher jobs in Government and Private Schools. Those aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria they must fill the PTET Registration form before the closing date.
The exam is supervised by the Department of School Education of state government. Other relevant information related to Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2015 such as exam dates, Registration dates, eligibility criteria etc is well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Punjab TET Notification 2015 Details:
For Primary Teachers:
Candidates required to have Senior Secondary/Diploma / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education to apply.
For Elementary Teachers:
Contenders must have Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed /B.El.Ed.
For Only Paper I or II:
- General / BC / OBC Category Aspirants must have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fees.
- SC / ST/PWD Category: Candidates need to pay Rs. 300/- as application fees.
For Both Paper I & II:
- General / BC / OBC Category Aspirants are required to pay Rs 1200 as application fees.
- SC / ST/PWD Category: Candidates must pay Rs 600 as application fees.
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) involves two papers.
This paper is conducted to recruit the teachers for classes I to V.
Paper II is to select the candidates for the post of teachers for classes VI to VIII.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test followed by Interview.
How to Apply?
- Aspirants must have to apply through online process from the Punjab TET official website that is www.tetpunjab.com.
- Fill the application form as in prescribed manner, should upload recently scanned photograph and signature, pay the requisite application fee and submit it.
- After that take printout of duly filled online application and send it in an Envelope of size 12 x 9 and paste address slip on the envelope super scribing “APPLICATION FOR PSTET “ to below address.
Post Box No.1828, Post Office Sector 62,
Mohali (Punjab) Pin- 160062.
- Starting date to fill Application form: First week of July, 2015.
- Closing date to fill application form: First week of August.
- Date of Exam: Last week of August.
Note: Applicants may visit the Official website for more details.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On