Punjab TET Notification
Department of School Education, Punjab has issued Punjab TET Notification 2016 for applicants who are looking for teacher jobs in Government and Private Schools. Applicants must ensure eligibility criteria from below framed section and may fill PTET Registration form online on or before the closing date.
Government of Punjab invites the application form from talented and capable candidates for Teacher Eligibility Test. Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PS TET) is a test that is performed to examine the eligible and brilliant contenders across the state of Punjab.
|Test Name||Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PS TET)|
|Last date to apply||23rd November 2015|
Other relevant information related to Punjab TET Notification 2016such as exam dates, Registration dates, eligibility criteria etc is well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
For Primary Teachers:
Candidates required to have Senior Secondary/Diploma / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education to apply.
For Elementary Teachers:
Contenders must have Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed /B.El.Ed.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test followed by Interview.
PSTET Exam Pattern
- PSTET Exam Paper will consists of 150 MCQs in each paper, with 04 options having 01 correct answer.
- For every correct answer, one mark will be given and no marks will be deducted for wrong answer as there is no negative marking.
- Question paper will be bilingual i.e. English & Punjabi
- Duration of both the exam will be
- There will be two papers of PSTET
(i) Paper I- Candidates who want to be a teacher for classes I to V can apply for this paper
(ii) Paper II- Candidates who want to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII can apply for this paper
- General/OBC are required to pay an amount of Rs. 600/-
- Other categories have to submit Rs. 300/-
Mode of payment:
- Through Offline Mode– Payment will be made through Challan form. Only State Bank of Patiala / HDFC Bank will accept the challan form.
- Through Online Mode– Payment will be made through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
How to apply for Punjab TET Notification
- Applicants may apply through the official website i.e. www.pstet.org.in
- On the home page press on to the link ‘ New Registration’
- Before applying, candidates are required to read all the instructions carefully and check the ‘I agree’ box and press on Proceed
- Applicants have to enter the details very carefully
- After filling the details completely check it once and press on to Register now
- Candidates will obtain registration number after successfully submitting all the details
- Save it and At last take a printout of it for further reference
|Last date to fill application form||23rd November 2015 (5.00 PM)|
|Last date to pay application fee||25th November 2015|
|PSTET Exam Date||13th December 2015|
|Availability of Call Letter||6th December 2015|
Applicants may go through Official link for more details about Punjab State TET Notification. We will soon update this page with details of Punjab State TET Notification 2016, so keep visiting this page or you may also book mark this page by pressing cntrl+d.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On