Punjab TET Notification 2014
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab has issued Punjab TET Notification 2014 for applicants who are looking for teacher jobs. Those aspirants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria they must fill the PTET Registration form before the closing date.
Contenders who are willing to apply for PTET 2014 – 2015 Exam they must fill online application form on or before the last date that is 18 July 2014.
Other relevant information related to Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2014 is well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the Organization
State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab
Name of the Exam:
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test – 2014
Educational Qualification :
For Primary Teachers:
Candidates required to have Senior Secondary/Diploma / 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education to apply.
For Elementary Teachers:
Contenders must have Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/B.Ed /B.El.Ed.
For Only Paper I or II
- General / BC / OBC Category Aspirants must have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fees.
- SC / ST Category / Differently Abled Contenders need to pay Rs. 300/- as application fees.
For Both Paper I & II
- General / BC / OBC Category Aspirants are required to pay Rs 1200 as application fees.
- SC / ST Category / Differently Abled Contestants must pay Rs 600 as application fees.
Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) involves two papers.
This paper is conducted to recruit the teachers for classes I to V.
Paper II is to select the candidates for the post of teachers for classes VI to VIII.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test followed by Interview
How to Apply?
- Aspirants must have to apply through online process from the Punjab TET official website that is www.tetpunjab.com
- Must fill the application form as in prescribed manner, should upload recently scanned photograph and signature pay fee and submit it
- After that take printout of online application and send it in an Envelope of size 12 x 9 and paste address slip on the envelope super scribing APPLICATION FOR PSTET to below address.
Post Box No.1828, Post Office Sector 62,
Mohali (Punjab) PIN 160062
- End date to fill online application – 18th July 2014
- Fees can be paid till – 19th July 2014 (by debit/credit card)
- Last date of application receipt – 24th July 2014
- Uploading of Admit Card (online) – 30th July 2014 (8 pm onwards)
- Conduct of written Examination – 10th Aug 2014
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
Note: Applicants may check Official Link.