Railway Exam Pattern
RRB organizes written examination to recruit the eligible candidates for filling various vacant posts in Railways. So if you are going to give this exam your first need is to understand the exam pattern.
A number of aspirants appear in this exam, but very few are selected out of a huge number of candidates. So you need to understand the exam pattern and then start your preparation. Shortlisted candidates in the written examination have to attend the interview which will be taken by Expert panel. So do your preparation in a best way. Here recruitmentresult.com is providing you Railway Exam Pattern and Exam details for Group A, B, C and D.
Railway Exam Details
Exam is divided into two sections as technical and non technical section.
Both have five major parts.
- General Knowledge
- General English
- General Intelligence
- Physiological Test
|Subjects||Total Marks-300||Time in Min|
Railway Exam Pattern for Group A, B, C and D
- General awareness: To crack this part you must have good knowledge about the current events and happening around the world. For this read the latest magazines and news paper daily.
- Reasoning: In this section verbal and non verbal reasoning questions are asked. If you are weak in Maths then you may get good marks in this section but practice the reasoning questions very well.
- Computer: Candidate must have a working knowledge of computer. For computer exam preparation review the previous year question papers.
- English: You need to have good knowledge in the following topics for English exam.
- Jumbled sentences formation
- Rearranging of the sentences
- Comprehension passages writing
- Proposition and phrases
- Synonyms & Antonyms
Hindi: You need to have good command on Hindi. Prepare from 10th/12th class Hindi Syllabus.
The above content might have given you the full knowledge about the Railway Exam Pattern.
Best of Luck for your exam.