Railway Recruitment Board in India
Are you in search of Jobs In Railway Recruitment Board in India? if yes then Check All New Vacancy from here. Applicants, if you’re in confusion that which RRB is relevant as per your location then you may also get updated List of RRB from this page. Aspirants, who’re interested to make their careers in Indian railway, then you must go through his page and check all recent updates about Railway Recruitment Board Jobs.
Railway Recruitment Board also conducts various Railways exam in order to hire qualified and skilled contenders for filling up various vacant posts in different disciplines or departments. For more detailed information about Railway Recruitment Board Latest Vacancies, you may need to scroll down this page which is well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com
Railway Recruitment Board in India
List of RRB in India
As, we all know that railway’s have their own budget so, that the vacancies in railways is rising day by day and as per recent survey, in this year RRB post around 60 thousand vacancies for technical and non-technical posts. So dear applicants, it is golden opportunity for you, if you want to get Job In Railway Departments.
RRB Admit Card
In India numbers of students are preparing to get the Job in the Indian Railway Sector. Railway recruitment board invites so many candidates for the job in different sectors of the railway like civil, mechanical, electrical and other technical departments. In the non-technical department also different jobs are there like as accounts, security, office management etc with handsome salary package.
Railway Recruitment Board Job Notification
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) is an organization that comes under Railway Ministry of Government of India. It conducts the complete recruitment procedure for those who want to do the job in the railway sector. Indian Railway is the world’s largest organization which is also recession proof. In the Railway Recruitment Board officer ranks are divided into the group where first class officers come in Group A and the lowest rank officers belong to Group D. Description of all Category Posts as described below:
- Group ‘A’ Posts: This Railway Recruitment Board Vacancies is carried out by UPSC – appointed through Civil Service Exam, Engineering Service Exam, and Combined Medical Service Examination.
- Group ‘B’ Posts: This RRB Recruitment are not open to directly. The Group B posts link Section Officers Grade – upgraded posts from Group ‘C’ railway employees on deputation basis.
- Group ‘C’ Posts: In this RRB Vacancies, Technical and Non-Technical cadre posts like Clerk, Station Master, Ticket Collector, Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Engineering posts (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Signal & Telecommunication) etc.
- Group ‘D’ Posts: These RRB Jobs in various disciplines include Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Safaiwala / Safaiwali, Gunman, Peon etc.
- Recruitment against Quota: Sports Quota, Scouts & Guides Quota and Cultural Quota.
There are 17 railway zones which have its own official websites and they issues recruitment advertisement time to time on its authoritative website and newspapers for Railway Recruitment Board New Vacancy. Some railway zones list are as shown below, please have a look.
Indian Railway Recruitment Zones
- Central Railway (CR) – Mumbai
- East Central Railway (ECR) – Hajipur
- East Coast Railway (ECoR) – Bhubaneswar
- Eastern Railway (ER) – Kolkata
- North Central Railway (NCR) – Allahabad
- North Eastern Railway (NER) – Gorakhpur
- North Western Railway (NWR) – Jaipur
- Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) – Guwahati
- Northern Railway (NR) – Delhi
- South Central Railway (SCR) – Secunderabad
- South East Central Railway (SECR) – Bilaspur
- Southern Railway (SR) – Chennai
- West Central Railway (WCR) – Jabalpur
- Western Railway (WR)
- Metro Railway, Kolkata – Kolkata
- Chennai Metro Rail
Railway Recruitment Board Notification
As we told you above that railway sector is recession proof, so because of this reason employee of railways and also those want to apply in railway have a surety about their job. The railway provides lots of facility for their employees compare to the other Organization. Indian Railway Recruitment Board department is world’s largest railway department and it always wants number of employees for the work in Organizing.
Check Here: RRB Employment News
Railway Recruitment Board Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants, who wish to get Railway vacancy against RRB Notification, must have Minimum 10th class pass or ITI or equivalent trade for Group C & D Posts and Graduate / Post Graduate for Group A & B Posts. So if you are also interested for the job in Railway sector then apply now. The Railway Recruitment Board Age Criteria is minimum 18 years and maximum Railway Recruitment Board Age Limit will be decided by board.
Railway Recruitment Board Selection Procedure
Job appliers, who’re fulfilling the RRB Eligibility Criteria, are only eligible to appear in recruitment process. For a Group A & B categories there is a Viva after the written exam, whereas for certain other categories there is a Skill. So railway recruitment board invites thousands of people for jobs almost every year.
If you have some query about the Railway Recruitment Board In India then you are free to ask us we are awaiting your valuable comments. You can also subscribe us for the latest recruitment updates of Railway recruitment board and for other recruitment directly to your email Inbox.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Online Quiz|
|Railway Syllabus||Railway Salary Package|
|RRB Previous Year Question Papers||What Are the Rules to Crack RRB Exam|
|Railway Exam Pattern||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|