Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment
A career notification has been professed by Rajasthan Post Office titled as Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016. Online applications are invited by the organization to engage eligible candidates for 106 posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Postman & Mail Guard vacancies. Aspirants waiting to apply for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017 in the subsequent year are requested to stay tuned with this portal as we are going to cover it shortly.
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply for latest Rajasthan jobs may submit their duly filled applications in proper manner on or before the stipulated last date. Here on this page all the detailed information regarding Rajasthan Post Office Jobs is well provided on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment
|Name of conducting Body||Rajasthan Post Office|
|Last date to apply||Check below|
Rajasthan Post Office Vacancies:
- MTS: 31 Posts
- Postman & Mail Guard: 75 Posts
Applicants seeking for these Government Jobs in Rajasthan should possess Matriculation / ITI or its equivalent qualification from any government authorized university / institute.
Check Here: Current Jobs after 10th
Aspirants who will be appointed for MTS post will receive the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.18000/- and who will be selected for Postman & Mail Guard post will be getting Rs. 21700/- +level1 + admissible allowances.
Candidate’s minimum age must be 18 years for applying against any said post whereas maximum age must be 25 years for those who are applying for MTS post and 27 years for those who are applying for Postman & Mail Guard post as on respective last date. Upper age limit is applicable as per government norms for reserved category candidates.
Application/ Exam Fee:
Interested candidates belong to General / OBC category should pay exam + application fee Rs. 500/- and total amount of Rs. 100/-as application fee is to be paid by SC / ST / PH / Women category candidates in favour of Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle Payable at Post Office “Jaipur GPO, Jaipur 302001”.
Candidates applying for these stated posts will be selected based on their performance in Aptitude test and after that candidates who will qualified in the test will be called for Certificate Verification.
Get Here: Latest Government Jobs
Procedure to Apply for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment:
- Aspirants wish to apply for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment, need to forward the filled their online application form by firstly visiting official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” link and further on suitable link of advertisement either for MTS or for Postman & Mail Guard post and read the complete opened notification carefully.
- After ensuring your eligibility regarding the applied post eligible candidates are required to Fill Online Application in proper format by furnishing all essential details.
- Upload scanned photograph & signature and other relevant documents.
- On filling the application completely submit it successfully by hitting on ‘submit’ button.
- Make payment of requisite application fee through proper channel.
- Lastly retain the print out of system generated application for future reference.
- Application complete in all respect should be submitted within given time on or before the last date as specified below.
Get Here: Jobs in Rajasthan
Important Dates and links:
|Post Name||Last Date To Apply||Official Links|
|MTS||24th October 2016||Download PDF|
|Postman & Mail Guard||20th October 2016||Download PDF|
For more details related to Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment, candidates may check Official Notification links as given above. You can also bookmark this using control +d to fetch latest information about Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best Jobs In India||Latest Current Affairs Updates|