Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment
A job notification has been released to recruit jobless aspirants who are waiting from long time to get employed through Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016. Applications are invited from the eligible persons for filling the 31 vacancies of MTS, Postman, Postal and Sorting Assistant posts in Rajasthan. Interested and eligible aspirants who are in search for latest postal jobs in this region can grab this chance to apply against Rajasthan Post Office Jobs. We’re trying to update the latest info about Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2017 very soon, so candidates are requested to keep in touch with this web portal.
Those who have the required qualification can apply by submitting the application form by following the steps mentioned on this web page. To attain rest of the details regarding this recruitment notification you can comprehend the complete page that is created by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment
|Name of conducting Body||Rajasthan Post Office|
|Last date of receipt of Application||23rd September 2016|
- Postal/Sorting Assistant: 16
- Postman: 06
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS): 09
Contenders, who will be applying for Postal / Sorting Assistant post must have possess Higher Secondary Level (10+2) or equivalent qualification with Typing knowledge and computer knowledge, whereas candidates applying for rest other posts should have passed 10th (Matriculation) or ITI certificate or its equivalent qualification from recognized board or institutions.
Check Below Links To grab More Job Opportunities:
Age Limit & Salary Structure:
|Posts Name||Pay Scale||Max Age In Years|
|Postal/Sorting Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay Of Rs. 2400/-||18-27|
|Postman||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- With Grade Pay Of Rs. 2000/-|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Plus Gross Pay Of Rs. 1800/-||18-25|
Age relaxation will be admissible by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST category candidates.
Application Fee for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy:
- Candidates are required to pay an application fee of Rs 100/- (Rupees One hundred only) in form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) only, in favor of “Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle” payable at the Post Office “Jaipur GPO, Jaipur-302001”.
- Examination Fee of Rs.400/- will have to be paid only by the applicants who are called for selection / field trials an examination fee. SC/ST and women candidates are exempted for payment of exam fee.
Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification subject to fulfillment of other prescribed conditions.
Read Here: Latest Government Jobs
Procedure to Apply?
- Eligible candidates wish to apply for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment, need to forward the filled application form by firstly visiting official website that is www.indiapost.gov.in.
- Now, hit on “Recruitment” link and further on “Recruitment Notification of Rajasthan Circle under Sports Quota” link and read the complete opened notification carefully.
- After ensuring your eligibility regarding the applied post candidates need to fill the application form in correct manner.
- Filled application must be accompanied by Self attested copies of all the required documents and certificates that are to be sent at below stated address.
- Original Indian Postal Order must be enclosed with the duly filled application form.
- Applications should be sent through Speed Post / Registered Post Only. Those sent through any other means, private couriers and given by hand shall not be accepted.
Assistant Director (Staff),
O/o the Chief Postmaster General, Rajasthan Circle,
Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302007
Get Here: Jobs in Rajasthan
Last date of receipt of application: 23rd September 2016
For more details related to Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment, candidates may check this Official Notification. You can also bookmark this using control +d to fetch latest information about Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017.
Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment: Download PDF
Something That You Should Put An Eye On