Rashtriya Military School CET
Rashtriya Military School has released Rashtriya Military School CET Notification for admission to Class VI & IX for academic Session 2018–19. In this concern, it has invited application form students, who want to appear for Common Entrance Test. The Common Entrance Test (CET) based on OMR for admission to Class VI &IX will be held on 17 Dec 2017 (Sunday). Last date of submission of application forms is 20 September 2017. So, you are advised to get Rashtriya Military School CET Registration on time. Collect all details about Rashtriya Military School CET 2018 by going through this page.
This page highlights:
Rashtriya Military schools established as King George’s Royal Indian Military schools with motto of offering excellent education to students. It is known for its quality education in the country. Aspirants meeting admission criteria may fill rashtriya military school Application form. Grasp all other details about Rashtriya Military School CET 2018–2019 by going through this page well equipped by team of recruitmentresult.com
Rashtriya Military School CET
|Name of school||Rashtriya Military School|
|Last date for Rashtriya Military School CET Registration||20.09. 2017|
|Rashtriya Military School CET Date||17 .12.2017|
Essential Qualification for CET:
- Candidates should have passed Class V for Cass VI from a govt/recognized school before the date of admission to a Rashtriya military school.
- However, a student studying in Class V is eligible to appear in Entrance Test.
- Remember, medical Selected Candidates will have to undergo medical exam at the Command/Zonal and other Military Hospitals as nominated by the Director General of Medical Services prior to admission and only those found medically fit will be offered admission.
- Admission into Classes IX and XI is on the basis of available vacancies
Get Best Answer:- How to Get Right Education Loans
Age Limit for Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance test:
- As per Rashtriya Military School CET Notification, in order to apply for Class VI Common Entrance test, boy’s age should be between 10 to 11 years.
- Boys between 13 to 14 years of age for class IX of age as on 01 Jul on the academic year are eligible to apply.
- For admission to class XI a candidate should not be less than 15 years and more than 16 years of age on 01 Jul of the year of admission.
- Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wars of personnel killed in action.
- Prospectus and Application forms can be accessed by hand from any Rashtriya Military Schools by paying Rs. 550/-
- SC/ST Candidates have to buy Prospectus and Application forms for Rs. 275/- only(including Rs 50/- Postage Charge)
- Fee should be paid through demand draft payable at respective Rashtriya Military School in favour of “Principal, Rashtriya Military School. Applications will only routed through rashtriya military schools.
- Assortment of applicants will be done on basis of presentation in Rashtriya Military School Common Entrance test as well as interview, which will be held at respective Rashtriya Military School.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam prior to admission and only medically fit candidates will be offered admission.
- At last, final merit list will be prepared consisting names of selected personals. Verification of Eligibility conditions with reference to original documents after qualifying Interview/Admission Test.
Must Go Through These Articles:
Reservation of Vacancies:
- 70% for Wards of the Junior Commission Officers / Army / Navy / Air Force (including Ex-Servicemen)
- 30% for Wards of the Officers of Army, Navy and AF (including retired Officers) and Wards of Civilians,
- 50 Seats are reserved for Wards of the Service Personnel Killed In Action (SPKIA).
- 15% and 7.5% Seats are reserved for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe in all Categories.
- Parents / Candidates should exercise due care while filling up Application Form.
- If on Verification or otherwise at any subsequent Stage, incorrect Entries or some variations are found, then the Candidature will be liable to be rejected.
- Verification of Eligibility Conditions with reference to Original Documents is taken up only after the Candidate has qualified for Personal Interview / Admission Test.
- Contenders should also note that once a Date of Birth has been claimed by them and entered in the Records of the Application Form for getting Admission, No Change will be allowed subsequently on any ground, whatsoever.
Read Now: Last Minute Exam Study Preparation Tips
Rashtriya Military School CET Exam pattern:
- Common Entrance Test for admission to class VI and IX is automated OMR based paper. No written exam will be held for admission to class XI.
- Exam will be automated OMR based in subjects of Intelligence, General Knowledge, Mathematics and English of Class V Standard.
Ways to fill Rashtriya Military School CET Application form:
- Candidates may visit official site of organization which is rashtriyamilitaryschools.in
- Hit on “Admission” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Go through detailed rashtriya military school notification.
- Obtain prospectus from the school or by sending demand draft.
- Application should be written in prescribed format with required details.
- Attach required documents in proof of age, preceding qualification and pass port size photo etc.
- Submit application form to the address of respective Rashtriya Military School on time.
Documents to be presented at the time of admission:
- Migration Certificate
- Eligibility Certificate (If required)
- Medical Fitness Certificate (In Original signed by Registered Medical Practitioner)
- Mediclaim Policy
- Last date of submission of application forms is 20.09.2017.
- Date of Exam: 17.12.2017 (Sunday).
To attain more details about Rashtriya Military School CET 2018–19, you may visit its Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|List Of Entrance Exam in India||Tips to Manage Stress|
|How Can You Write Fast In Exams?||Health Hazards due to over Studying|
|Common Mistakes You Make in Tests||Tips to Manage Time In Exam|
|Tips To Create Your Own Study Guide||How To Prepare For Online Exam|