Rashtriya Military School CET 2015
Rashtriya Military School has announced a notification for admission of students in Class VI and XI by conducting the CET (Common Entrance Test) on 21st December 2014. Students, who are interested and want to take admission in Military School, are required to give the CET and after that shortlisted student will be called for Interview to get admission.
Rashtriya Military School CET 2015 Details
Class VI and XI
Information of Rashtriya Military School 2015:
- For admission to Class VI, No previous education qualification is mandatory.
- For admission in class IX, a candidate should have passed Class VIII from a govt/recognized school.
- Students studying in Class VIII are eligible to appear in the entrance test for Class IX.
Age limit (as on 01 Jul 2015):
- Boys age should reside in between 10 to 11 years of age for Class VI
- Boys age should exists in between 13 to 14 years of age for Class IX
- Six months relaxation in upper age limit is permissible for the wards of personnel Killed in Action.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates who is going to clear the CET and merit list will be required to appear for Interview
- Selected candidates will have to undergo medical exam.
How to obtain Application Fee?
- Prospectus and Application forms can be obtained by hand from any Rashtriya Military Schools by paying Rs. 400/-
- SC/ST Candidates have to buy Prospectus and Application forms Rs. 200/-
- Prospectus and Application form can also be obtained through post by forwarding self addressed slip of Rs.450/-
- SC/ST Candidates have to buy of Rs.250/-
Mode of submission of form:
Students have to submit through demands draft in favour of “Principal, Rashtriya Military School”
How to apply?
- Students are required to fill the application forms, which can be obtained from the any of the Rashtriya Military Schools by paying the requisite application fee.
- Applicants are required to fill the form very carefully with all essential details and forward self addressed envelope form along with demand draft to the address given in the official Notice.
- Last date of submission of completely filled application forms is 30 Sep 2014.
- Test will conduct on: 21st December 2014
Note: To acquire more details, applicants may check more details from Official Advt.