Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
On-line applications are invited for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship for the year 2018-19 under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education. Meritorious students can apply online for this Scholarship Scheme till 31st October, 2018.
Students of Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th Standard and aspirants pursuing Graduation, Post-Graduation with Sanskrit/Pali/ Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks and Ph.D. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit can apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018.
Apply Now for RSkS – Scholarship 2018
Candidates applying for the concerned Sanskrit Scholarship 2018 are first required to Register Online. Then, there will be Verification and Activation of the Institutions entered during the Registration. After which they can login to fill and submit the RSkS Scholarship Application Form before the closing date.
Here in this page, we the team of recruitmentresult.com have provided all the essential information and guidelines regarding the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Online Application for Scholarship. Those who wish to apply for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018 must have a look below.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan|
|Announcement Type||Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship|
|Last date To Apply||Check Below|
Check Here, Courses of study for which Scholarship is given:
Following courses or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks, please take a look…
- Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama
- Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama
- Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit
Get Here: Scholarship Benefits
Eligibility Criteria For Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship:
|Courses Wise||Eligibility Norms|
|Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th||Must have passed the previous examination with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a compulsory/optional subject with minimum 60% marks|
|Graduation||Should have Intermediate/Higher Secondary (12th class) level examination with minimum 60% marks or equal grade in overall subject|
|Post Graduation||Must hold Graduation Degree with at-least 60% marks or equal grade in the aggregate|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Should have passed Acharya or M.A. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit with at-least 60% marks in the aggregate.|
Category wise relaxation in maximum marks as shown below, take a look…
- OBC – 55%
- SC/ST – 50%
- Divine Body(P.H.) – 50%
Amount of Scholarship:
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama||Rs. 250/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama||Rs. 300/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Shastri/Graduaton/B.A./B.A.(Hons.)||Rs. 400/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit||Rs. 500/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Rs. 1500/- p.m. +Rs.2000/- per year as contingent for two years.|
- Bank account should be linked with Aadhar number, because the Scholarship amount will be payable from the 1st July of every academic year.
- The amount will be released to the account of student(s) directly through E-transfer/NEFT and an intimation letter will be sent through E-mail or By post to the concerned Vidyalaya /institution/University for information.
Check Now: Scholarships in India
Direct Links to Download Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018 Notification
How to Submit Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Form?
- First of all, you need to visit the official site that is i.e. www.scholarship.rsks.in.
- The homepage will display the rashtriya sanskrit sansthan deemed university Scholarship Notification which says:
“On-line applications are invited from the students for the award of merit scholarship for the year 2018-2019 under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education”
- Under this Scholarship Notification, step wise explanation and links are provided in order to fill online application for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018-19.
Step 1: Read Guidelines carefully
- In the first step, press “Guidelines for Online Scholarship” link to read the detailed Scholarship Scheme or you can get it directly with the help of the following link:
Hit Here: Guidelines for Online Scholarship
- If satisfying the requisite eligibility criteria proceed to the next step.
Step 2: Registration of the Institutions
- In the second step, complete the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Online Registration Process for the Scholarship Scheme through the link given below:
Step 3: Verification of the Institutional details
The details of registered institutions will be activated by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan after due verification within a week of registration.
Step 4: Activation of the Institutions
- The name of the activated institutions will appear in the drop-down menu of the students’ Scholarship On-line Application.
- If details of your Institution are objected then an email will be sent by the Sansthan and institution can be modified or upload sufficient details in online registration form.
- For modification, press the following link:
Step 5: Apply for Scholarship by the Student
- After activation of the relevant institution, student can login to fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Online Application Form
- Press the following link to Login “Student Login for Online Scholarship Application” link.
- On the newly opened page, enter your ‘E-mail/ Mobile’ and ‘Password’ and hit the ‘Login’ tab.
- Provide all the correct info as asked in the Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Application Form
- Upload the scanned copy of all the supporting Documents and Certificates.
- Submit the dully filled Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Online Application Form for Scholarship.
- At last, take a print out of your Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Application Form 2018 for further requirements.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents To Be Uploaded:
- Mark Sheet of Previous Classes
- The bank pass-book details where the applicant has an account in his/her name.
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Caste/Category certificate of reserved category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C/Divine Body(P.H.) from the appropriate authority in the name of the candidate.
|Starting date of online registration||09-09-2018|
|Closing date of online registration||31-10-2018|
|Starting date of submission of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Online Form||09-09-2018|
|Closing date of online application|
Dear aspirants, Open this Official Link to download more information about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarships 2018. Stay connected with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates regarding the same. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to grab latest details on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|How to Get Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Entrance Exam in India||How to Get Free College Education|