Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Deemed University is going to provide Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship. Check complete guidelines and Scheme details through this page. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2018 Scheme offers to students of Sanskrit Pathashalas/Mahavidyalayas/ Secondary/Higher Secondary Schools/Colleges/Universities. Interested candidates, who want to avail the benefit of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Scheme, can apply online before the end date.
To fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Online Application For Scholarship, follow below listed Guidelines for award of Scholarship under the scheme for Development of Sanskrit Education. Read this article completely and submit Scholarship Form Of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan on or earlier the closing date. On this page, teams of recruitmentresult.com are provided you complete information about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan 2018 Scholarship; please go well through the entire page.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan|
|Announcement Type||Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship|
|Last date To Apply||Check Below|
Check Here, Courses of study for which Scholarship is given:
Following courses or equivalent courses with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a paper of at-least 100 marks, please take a look…
- Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama
- Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama
- Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit
Get Here: Scholarship Benefits
Eligibility Criteria For Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship:
|Courses Wise||Eligibility Norms|
|Class 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th||Must have passed the previous examination with Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit as a compulsory/optional subject with minimum 60% marks|
|Graduation||Should have Intermediate/Higher Secondary (12th class) level examination with minimum 60% marks or equal grade in overall subject|
|Post Graduation||Must hold Graduation Degree with at-least 60% marks or equal grade in the aggregate|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Should have passed Acharya or M.A. in Sanskrit/Pali/Prakrit with at-least 60% marks in the aggregate.|
Category wise relaxation in maximum marks as shown below, take a look…
- OBC – 55%
- SC/ST – 50%
- Divine Body(P.H.) – 50%
Amount of Scholarship:
|Course Name||Scholarship Amount|
|Class 9th and 10th standard/PurvaMadhyama||Rs. 250/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Class 11th and 12th standard/PrakShastri/Uttarmadhyama||Rs. 300/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Shastri/Graduaton/B.A./B.A.(Hons.)||Rs. 400/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Acharya/M.A. Degree in Sanskrit/ Pali/Prakrit||Rs. 500/- p.m. for 10 months|
|Vidyavaridhi/Ph.D.||Rs. 1500/- p.m. +Rs.2000/- per year as contingent for two years.|
- Bank account should be linked with Aadhar number, because the Scholarship amount will be payable from the 1st July of every academic year.
- The amount will be released to the account of student(s) directly through E-transfer/NEFT and an intimation letter will be sent through E-mail or By post to the concerned Vidyalaya /institution/University for information.
Check Now: Scholarships in India
How to Submit Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Form?
- First of all, you need to visit the official site that is i.e. www.scholarship.rsks.in.
- On the home page, go for “Scheme” section and select “Scholarships” option.
- Now, select relevant link of Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship from next opned page.
- Read entire details very carefully from “Notification (English) / अधिसूचना (हिंदी)”
- After reading entire details, you need to select link for Registration of the Institutions.
- Fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Registration form with proper, correct and updated information asked and submit it.
- Subsequently, you will be waiting for verification of the Institutional details / Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Status.
- And the details of registered institutions will be activated by Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan after due verification within a week of registration.
- After Activation of the Institutions, you’re eligible to Apply for Scholarship by the Student and need to fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Application Form and attach required testimonials, etc.
- At last, submit it and don’t forget to get printout of filled Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Application Form 2018 and keep it safe for future need.
Complete Details: How to Apply Scholarship
Documents To Be Uploaded:
- Mark Sheet of Previous Classes
- The bank pass-book details where the applicant has an account in his/her name.
- Aadhar card of the candida
- Caste/Category certificate of reserved category (S.C/S.T/O.B.C/Divine Body(P.H.) from the appropriate authority in the name of the candidate.
|Notification for Scholarship Will Available From||Fourth Week Of July 2018|
|Starting date To Fill Online Registration Form||Second Week Of September 2018|
|End date To Fill Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Online Form||Second Week Of November 2018|
|Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Last Date||Third Week Of November 2018|
Dear aspirants, Open this Official Link to download more information about Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarships 2018. Stay connected with us on our web portal to acquire latest updates regarding the same. You can also join us on Facebook or Google plus to grab latest details on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|How To Prepare For Scholarship||Scholarship Exams For Higher Studies|
|How to Get Scholarship||Counselling Schedule|
|Education Loans for Students||Do you need Money for College Fee?|
|Entrance Exam in India||How to Get Free College Education|