RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2014
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has recently declared an advertisement as RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2014 Exam and invites online application form for 117 opening in Grade B Officer. Job Seekers can fill Online Application Form before the last date.
Applicants who are interested in repudiated and Govt. job must read this notification and apply for the same by submitting online applications in the prescribed format before the Closing date to grab this opening.
All this information is provided to you by recruitmentresult.com. For more information keep visiting our Web portal to know about the latest notifications.
Details of RBI Application Online Advertisement:
Name of Organization:
Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
Name of Post:
Officers in Grade ‘B’ (General)
No. of Vacancies:
Applicant must be Graduate or Post graduate with first division from any recognized University.
- Job applier’s age should between 21 years to 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/06/1984 and not later than 01/06/1993).
- Job seekers who are doing M. Phil. or Ph.D. qualification, for them upper age limit will be 31 and 33 years respectively.
- Upper age relaxations will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Applicants will be selected through a online exam /Written Test, followed by an Interview of short listed candidates based on their performance in the Written Test.
- Application Fee is 850/- for Gen/OBC candidate and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST candidate.
- Applicants can submit fee through Online/Offline process.
How To Apply?
- Job hunters need to apply online from the official website which is rbi.org.in.
- Fill the online application form correctly with required information and submit it.
- After submitting the online application form you can take the print out for future use.
- Online application commences from: 3rd June 2014
- Closing date for payment of fees online: 23rd June 2014
- Closing date of payment of fees offline: 26th June 2014
- Closing date to apply online for RBI Officer Exam: 23rd June 2014
Applicants may visit the Official Advertisement before applying.