Research Designs and Standards Organization has liberated a job advertisement titled as RDSO Recruitment. Application forms are invited from eligible and skilled candidates for filling up the 05 Senior Clerk-cum-Typist posts. Interested candidates who are seeking for jobs in railway and willing to apply against RDSO Recruitment 2016 can submit an application for these available posts by forwarding their application complete in all respect through online mode on or before end date that is shaped below.
|Post Name||Senior Clerk-cum-Typist|
|No. of posts||05|
|Last Date||25th January 2016|
We the team of recruitmentresult.com, is providing complete information against RDSO Recruitment 2016 such as minimum qualification, salary structure, age criteria, application fee detail, method of selection, applying procedure, important dates etc which are well specified on this page below so, candidates must read below content carefully.
Applying candidate should have Bachelor Degree in any Stream from Recognized Indian University or institute and Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on Computer for Typist and Time Keeper Post.
Aspirant should reside between 18-32 years in age for those who belong to unreserved category. Relaxation in age will be permissible to for SC / ST candidate’s up to 5 years, OBC candidate’s up to 3 years and PWD candidate’s up to 10 years.
For Unreserved / OBC Male category- Rs. 100/-For SC / ST / Ex-Servicemen / Persons with Disability (PWD) / Women / Minorities and Economically Backward Classes- Nil
Fee will be paid through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip or online mode via debit / credit card / net banking.
Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/- per month
Assortment of the deserving applicants will be done on the basis of their performance in computer based test, skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude according to post followed by document verification as recruitment process.
How to Apply for RDSO Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates who are willing to apply for the aforesaid posts must fill the online application available on the official website that is www.rrbald.gov.in.
- Now on the home page, hit for Apply online link for Centralized Employment Notice Cen.No.03/2015 Non Technical Popular Categories (Graduate).
- Fill online application form correctly with required details.
- Make the payment of examination fee.
- Upload your color photograph (of size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) size between (15kb-20 kb) and signature.
- At last, take a hard copy system generated online application for further use.
Important Dates to Be Remembered:
- Last Date for submission of online application: 25th January 2016
- End date for Fee payment: 25th January 2016
- Date of commencement of Examination: between March to May 2016
Note: Candidates can check Official Notice to get more details about RDSO Recruitment 2016. For getting updated facts related to relevant recruitment notifications, keep visiting this web page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On