Rajasthan Board of Senior Secondary (BSER) has announced REET 2016 application form for the recruitment of teacher post. Candidates who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and willing to apply for Rajasthan Teacher eligibility test must apply by filling online application form on or before closing date that is 16th December 2015. REET is the new Exam announced by Government of Rajasthan for the recruitment of 3rd Grade Teacher.
|Conducting Body||Government of Rajasthan|
|Name Of Exam||Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date To Apply||16th December 2015|
|Tentative Date Of Exam||07th Februarys 2016|
The organization is going to conduct the REET exam on 07th Februarys 2016 (tentative). Aspirants who want to enhance their career in teaching sector they must grab this opportunity as soon as possible. Other appropriate details regarding REET 2016 application form such as eligibility, important dates, selection process etc are well mentioned below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Level of Exam:
- Level 1 exam for primary school teacher i.e. class 1 to 5
- Level 2 exam for upper primary school teacher i.e. class 6 to 8th
For Class 1st to 5th (Primary Level):
- Senior Secondary and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Diploma in Education or 4 years Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) “or”
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Class 6th to 8th (Secondary Level):
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education “or”
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1 year / B.Ed. passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) “or”
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)/ B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed./B.Sc.Ed. “or”
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education)
Applicants must have to pay examination fee is as follows:
|For Primary Level or Secondary level Exam (Only One)||400/-|
|For Primary and Secondary Level Exam (For Both Exam)||600/-|
|Payment can be done at any E-mitra KIOSCK centre nearby you.|
|In addition to this candidates have to pay Rs.20/- for filling online application through E-mitra KIOSCK centre and 10/- Extra to get your application Fee token from E- Mitra Center.|
Selection of candidates will be done on basis of marks obtained in Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET).
How to Apply for REET 2016
- Contenders who wish to apply for REET 2016 they must apply through ONLINE mode through website that is education.rajasthan.gov.in/reet2015.
- After visiting official website applicants need to hit tab ‘apply online’.
- Then Go for option as “Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test” and read all instructions carefully.
- The select the fill registration form link and fill the form properly then Upload digital Photo and signature, take a review and submit it within given time period.
- After that make a fee payment.
- Candidates can also fill application form through E-mitra KIOSCK centre.
- Contenders may approach any of the E-mitra KIOSCK centre with all required documents and a passport size photograph.
- The official staff of the Kendra will fill up online application form of applicant and charge requisite fee.
|Date of filling online application form||18th November 2015 to 16th December 2015 till Midnight 12:00|
|Get Token From E-Mitra and Submit Application Between||18th November 2015 to 17th December 2015 till 5 PM|
|Application Submission Date (For REET 2013 Exam Candidates who’s application rejected because didn’t match data in Datebase) Between||18th November 2015 to 19th December 2015 till 5 PM|
|Admit card will be available from||23rd January 2016|
|Examination Date of REET 2016||07th Februarys 2016|
Note: To get more details related to REET 2016 Application Form must visit this Official Link
Something That You Should Put An Eye On