Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment
A vacancy notification related to Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment has been pronounced by Regional Cancer Centre. Organization has invited applications from experienced and eligible candidates to fill up various Medical Physicist positions. Aspirants willing to apply for Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017 are requested to go through this complete page, as we have provided entire details regarding the same on this page.
Interested aspirants who satisfy all eligibility criteria mentioned below need to submit their applications duly filled latest by the last date of receipt of application. We the team of recruitmentresult.com is providing to you all the details about Regional Cancer Centre Vacancy notification on this page that should be completely comprehended before applying.
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment
|Name of organization||Regional Cancer Centre|
|Last date of receipt of application||24th December 2016|
Name of the Post:
Essential Qualification and Experience:
- Applying candidate must attain First or second class M.Sc Physics and Diploma in Radiological Physics (1 year Programme) conducted by BARC or M.Sc Medical Physics / Radiation Physics.
- Whereas candidate having 1 year experience in Radiation Physics / Medical Physics will be desired for the post.
Check Here: Latest M.sc Jobs
Appliers should retain the upper age below 35 years as on last date of receipt of application. However, relaxation in age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / OBC will be as per organization rules.
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment: Official Notification
Appointed aspirants for Medical Physicist post will be getting the consolidated amount of salary that is Rs.15600–39100 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- per month.
Application payment to be made:
Applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs.1,000/- as application fee in the form of DD drawn in favor of the Director, Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Thiruvananthapuram, payable at State Bank of Travancore’ Medical Coilege Branch, Thiruvananthapuram.
Selection Process for RCC Recruitment:
The selection and appointment of deserving candidates will be subject to general recruitment rules of the Centre.
Grab Today: Latest Recruitment Notices
How to Apply?
- Desirous candidates need to first of all log on to the official website of Regional Cancer Centre that is www.rcctvm.org.
- After that aspirants are required to select ‘Career Opportunities’ tab located at the right side under “What’s New” section of home page.
- This will take you to the page having current vacancies, where you need to hit on “press here” link visible at the bottom of the page.
- Now, read the opened details regarding the stated post and ensure your eligibility for the post.
- Take a print out of application format attached below the notification.
- Interested job hunters, who want to apply for Medical Physicist post, may apply by submitting their duly filled applications completed in all respects shall be submitted along with self-attested copies of certificates proving Age, Qualifications, Experience and any other relevant testimonials and DD at the following address.
- All applications should be super scribed by the name of the post applied for.
Post Box No. 2417
Regional Cancer Centre
Medical College P.O
Thiruvananthapuram 695 011
Check Now: Latest Jobs in Kerala
Last Date of receipt of application: 24th December 2016
Note: Candidates may grab entire detailed facts about Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017, by visiting this Official Notification.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Jobs by Organization|
|Jobs By Qualification||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|