Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment
Regional Cancer Centre has depicted a vacancy advertisement as Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016. Applications in prescribed performa along with necessary enclosures are proposes to receive from intelligent and dynamic contenders for filling up various vacancies of Assistant Professor and Senior Resident. Dedicated and committed personnels who want to contribute their service to this cancer care hospital and research centre can promptly apply for Regional Cancer Centre Vacancies. To gather updated details concerning Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2017, keep linked with us by visiting our web page regularly.
Appliers can send applications on a plain paper before the time limit that is 30th September 2016. Job searchers can grasp pin pointed information in regard to this vacancy advertisement by scrolling down the page which is well modified by team members of recruitmentresult.com for your convenience.
Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment
|Name of Organization||Regional Cancer Centre|
|No Of Vacancies||19|
|Last date to apply||30th September 2016|
Name of Posts and Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor-Medical Oncology||01|
|Surgical Oncology (General Surgery )||01|
|Surgical Oncology (ENT )||01|
- Candidates must have done Post Graduate qualification, that is, DM / DNB Medical Oncology or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto.
- Appliers should have 1 year teaching and / or research experience in a recognized institution after obtaining the 2 years DM qualification.
Applicants should have passed MD/ DRM or DNM/MS in relevant stream from an established University or Institute.
Age Limits and Salary Offered:
|Name Of Posts||Age Restrictions||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Professor-Medical Oncology||Not exceed 46 years||Rs.15600-39100 + Rs.8000 as grade pay|
|Senior Resident||Not exceed 35 years||Rs.15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600|
Selection of aspirants applying against this recruitment will made on the basis of contenders performance in written test and / or interview that will be held by expertise members of selection panel.
|Tips & Tricks to prepare for Written Exam||Get Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||Get Details|
|Interview Questions and Answers||Get Details|
Method to apply for Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment:
- Contenders have to visit official website of organization which is www.rcctvm.org.
- Hit on “Career Opportunities” link which is stated under “What’s New” head at right side of homepage.
- On pressing above provided links, a new page will display facing you.
- Then, press on “Notification – Asst. Professor and Senior Resident” link.
- Advertisement will appear in front of you. Read it properly.
- Now, download application format and fill it with required details.
- Also, affix recent Passport Size Photograph, Self-attested copies of Testimonials, Travancore-Cochin Modern Medicine Registration Certificate.
- At last, submit application form, documents and certificates at the address mentioned below in a sealed cover that should be super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For…………….” before time limit.
Post Box No. 2417
Regional Cancer Centre
Medical College P.O
Thiruvananthapuram 695 011
Check Here: Latest Jobs in Kerala
End date for sending applications: 30th September 2016
Aspirants may check this Official Advertisement to gain other info. For upcoming information in regard to Regional Cancer Centre Recruitment 2016 – 2017, regularly visit our web page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|