RML Hospital Recruitment 2015
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital has issued a vacancy notice in the form of RML Hospital Recruitment 2015 for filling up 121 vacancies of Senior Resident Posts in different specialty. For appointment of eligible contenders to these vacant positions, a walk-in interview is going to be scheduled by the hospitals recruiting members. Eligible and qualified contenders must apply for RML Hospital Delhi Recruitment by attending the walk-in process on planned dates only.
|Post Name||Senior Residents|
|No. of Positions||121|
For acquiring remaining detailed information about RML Hospital Recruitment 2015 such as vacancies, qualification, selection process, salary details and applying process etc, which is mentioned below by the team members of recruitmentresult.com.
Department wise Vacancy Detail:
|Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank)||03|
|Obst. & Gynae||07|
Candidates must have done MBBS/BDS with PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university and should be recognized with MCI/ DMC/ DDC.
- Age of applying candidates should not exceed 33 years.
- Relaxation of 5years is provided to SC/ST category contenders, 3years for OBC & 10years for OPH candidates as on the date of interview.
Salary Scale Info:
Candidates will be appointed to Senior Residents post and will be paid Rs. 15600-39100/- along with Grade Pay of Rs.6600/- + allowances as admissible will be paid.
Applicants belonging to unreserved and OBC category have to pay a non refundable fee of Rs.500/- & those belonging to SC,ST &OPH candidates are required to pay Rs.300/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft/ Indian Postal Order payable to PAO, Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi-110 001 at New Delhi.
Selection of deserving candidates will be on the basis of performance, they gave at interview time.
How to Apply for RML Hospital Recruitment 2015?
- Eligible and Interested applicants may attend walk-in interview on specified date to apply for RML Hospital vacancy.
- Appliers may download application form from the official website rmlh.nic.in.
- Fill prescribed application form completely.
- Candidates must bring original certificate with one set of Xerox of all documents, recent passport size photograph with application form.
- Application completed in all respects, submit it at the time of walk-in interview on address given below.
Documents to be brought at the time of registration:
- Certificate in support of age (10th class passing certificate).
- Certificate in support of educational qualifications (MBBS/ BDS & MD/MS/MDS).
- Medical Registration with MCI/DMC/DDC, State Medical Council.
- MBBS/BDS passing certificate and mark sheets.
- Internship completion certificate.
- OBC/SC/ST caste certificate.
- OBC certificate will be accepted in the format of Govt. of India only.
- Proof of Research Paper/ Award won if any.
Walk-in Interview Dates:
|Anaesthesia||02nd June 2015|
|Biochemistry||03rd June 2015|
|Transfusion Medicine (Blood Bank)|
|Endocrinology||04th June 2015|
|Obst. & Gynae||05th June 2015|
|Medicine||08th June 2015|
|Opthalmology||09th June 2015|
|Orthopaedics||10th June 2015|
|Paediatrics||11th June 2015|
|Pathology||12th June 2015|
|Radiology||15th June 2015|
|Surgery||16th June 2015|
|Dermatology||17th June 2015|
|Dental||18th June 2015|
Note: Read Official Notification, to get more details regarding RML Hospital Recruitment 2015.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On