RML Hospital Recruitment
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi has published an advertisement regarding RML Hospital Recruitment. Applications are invited from the eligible and energetic contenders for filling up the Junior Residents and Senior Residents posts in different departments. Candidates satisfying the below eligibility conditions can apply for RML Hospital Recruitment 2016 by submitting application form through proper channel.
All information related to this Recruitment is mentioned below on this page which is prepared by the dedicated team of recruitmentresult.com. Applicants, who are looking for jobs in New Delhi, must apply against these vacancies prior to its last date.
RML Hospital Recruitment
|Organization Name||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi|
|Last Date to apply||Check Below|
Name and Number of Posts:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Residents (Dental)|
|1st Batch (August /September-2016)||05|
|2nd Batch (February/March-2017)||05|
|Obst. & Gynaecology||03|
- For Junior Residents posts-Candidates should have completed BDS from a recognized University and must be registered with DDC/ Dental Council in India.
- For Senior Residents posts- must have MBBS with PG Degree/ Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized University.
You May Also Check:-
Relaxation In Age:
- Maximum age for Junior Residents post- 30 years
- Maximum age for Senior Residents post- 33 years
- Age is relaxed for SC /ST / OBC/ OPC candidates as per rules.
Aspirants applying for the position of Senior Residents will be paid Rs.15600-39100/- with Grade pay Rs. 6600/- whereas on Junior Residents post will be paid as per the rules.
- Candidates who wish to apply for Junior Residents posts have to pay a Demand Draft of Rs 500 for the General & OBC candidates and Rs 200 for SC / ST categories candidates payable in favour of P.A.O., Dr. Ram Manchar / Lohia Hospital, New Delhi – 110 0 1
- OPC (PWD) Candidates are exempted from payment of fee
Mode of Recruitment:
The whole categorization of the aspirants will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by the selection committee of organization.
How to Apply for RML Hospital Recruitment?
For Junior Residents:
- Willing participants can download the application format through official website of organization that is rmlh.nic.in from the ‘vacancies’ section
- Application form should be accompanied with a latest passport size photograph and attested copies or 10th pass certificate, mark sheet of all B.D.S. examinations, registration certificate, Internship completion certificate, Category certificate (if any) and copy of Aadhar Card.
- All together in an envelope superscribed as the “Application for the post of…….. should be submitted to the address given below
|Post Name||Postal Address||Date Of submission of application|
|Junior Residents (Dental)||The medical superintendent,
Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital,
New Delhi – 110001
|15th July 2016|
To Find Current Vacancies in Delhi:- Check Here
For Senior Residents:
- Aspirants may appear for walk in interview with the application form and latest passport size photograph and attested copies or 10th pass certificate, post graduation mark sheet, medical registration certificate with DMC, Internship completion certificate and Category certificate (if any).
- The Date and place of interview is given below in table
|Post Name||Venue Of Interview||Date Of Interview|
|Senior Residents||Academic Section, Academic Block, PGIMER Building, Ground Flobr, PGIMER & Dr. R.M.L. Hospital, New Delhi.||22nd July 2016 Between 10.30AM to 12 noon|
Get details about RML Hospital Recruitment 2016 through this Official Link. Applicants may add this page as bookmarks to get latest updates time to time.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers|
|Best State Government Jobs||Employment News This Week Highlights|