RMSA Assam Recruitment
Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan, Assam has notified a job notification regarding RMSA Assam Recruitment. It is A Govt. of India Mission wishes to appoint qualified aspirants to fill up Graduate Teacher Posts through STET. Eligible candidates may apply for RMSA Recruitment 2017 by submitting online application form before last date should be reached.
Key Contents Of This Page
Aspirants may submit online application form for Special Teachers Eligibility Test on or before 10-07-2017. Candidates can get all essential details about RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017-2018 from below section of this page which are well structured by team of recruitmentresult.com. Must have a glance…
RMSA Assam Recruitment
|Organization Name||Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan|
|Last Date To Apply Online For STET||10-07-2017|
RMSA Assam Vacancy:
- Graduate Teachers
- Hindi Teachers
- Classical Teacher (Assamese Language)
|Graduate Teachers||Must have BA/B.Sc/ B.Com with 50% marks with B.T./ B.Ed. degree|
|Hindi Teachers||· Should have Pravin/ Ratna in Hindi with 50% marks having degree qualification. Or|
· B.A with Hindi as one of the subject with 50% marks and B.T / B. Ed. degree
|Classical Teacher (Assamese Language)||Must hold B.A with Honours/ Major in concerned subject with 50% marks and B.T. /B.Ed. degree.|
Check Here: More Graduate Jobs
Appointed contenders for RMSA Teacher Jobs will receive an attractive salary packages which is offered by Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan, Assam.
Read RMSA Assam Recruitment Advertisement: Hit Here
- Applicants’ age should not less than 18 years and upper age limit is 43 years as on 01.01.2017.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt.
Candidates should need to pay Rs. 400/- (Rupees Four Hundred only) as an application fee that is pay either through online or offline mode.
- Aspirant’s classification for Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhijan Recruitment will be made through their qualifying marks in Special Teachers Eligibility Test (STET).
- Those who’ll qualify in STET will get Teachers’ Jobs in Adarsha Vidyalaya, Assam.
|Sr. No.||Subjects Name||Max Marks||Max Ques.|
|1||General Studies & Current Affairs||100||100|
|2||Pedagogy & General English||100||100|
|Get Details||Interview Preparation Tips|
|How to Prepare for Written Exam|
How to Apply For RMSA Assam Recruitment?
- First of all contenders will have to official site that is www.rmsaassam.in.
- Go to ‘Announcement’ section and hit on “Advertisement for Special Teachers Eligibility Test (TET) for Graduate Teachers in Adarsha Vidyalayas, Assam” link.
- Now read entire details very carefully and then hit on “Apply Online” link to fill online application form correctly with required details.
- Appliers should have passport size photograph and your signature on paper with a black ball point pen in digital format.
- Upload your pass port size photograph and signature (if required).
- Press submit button and take print out of RMSA Assam Online Application Form for future reference.
Read Here: How to Fill Online Application Form
|Starting Date To Apply Online||25-06-2017|
|Last Date To Fill Online Application Form||10-07-2017|
|Last date of fees Payment at Bank for e-challan||15-07-2017|
|Date of examination||Will be notified later|
To get more details regarding RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 – 2018 you may check this official link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs In India|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Employment News This Week Highlights|
|Best State Government Jobs||Best Career Opportunities|