RPMT Application Form 2014
Rajasthan University of Health Science has dispersed a notification as RPMT Application Form 2014 and invites eligible and willing aspirants to do online registration before last date and check the status accordingly.
RUHS conducts Rajasthan Pre Medical Test (RPMT) to give admission to students in its various medical courses. Aspirants who are eligible to take Admission in Rajasthan University must fill an online registration form before the last date.
Appliers may give online computer based RPMT exam from 28-5-2014 to 30-5-2014 tentatively.
Entire details regarding RPMT Application Form 2014 like eligibility criteria, last date etc. is well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Name of the University
Rajasthan Health Science University (RHSU)
Aspirants should have done 12th/Graduation with minimum required marks from any recognized university.
- Candidates should pay fees of Rs 1500/- online through net banking/debit/credit card or submit bank Challan as per the comfort.
- SC, ST, PH candidates should pay Rs 750/- as fees.
How to Apply for RPMT Application?
- Applicants have to apply online mode on Rajasthan university official website that is www.ruhsraj.org
- Go to application notification from quick links.
- Fill the part I online application form properly as per personal and Educational details and submit it.
- Note down User id and password for part II registration.
- Candidates should take a print out of bank Challan and submit it to any branch of oriental bank.
- Now log in with provided user id and password for pert II registration
- Fill the details obtained by bank.
- Upload scanned passport size photo and signature and submit it.
- Take a print out of application form, sign it and put thumb impression at provided space.
- Send it with all the relevant documents when required.
- Last date for online submission: 3-5-2014
- Online Exam Date: 28-5-2014 to 30-5-2014 tentatively
Note: For more details applicants must check Official Link.