RPMT Application Form
Here, we are giving complete information regarding RPMT Application Form. Candidates, who want to participate in Rajasthan Pre Medical Test, can check all details of RPMT Application Form 2016 through this page. Applicants, who are willing to take admission in medical courses and fulfill all below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply against this RPMT notification by submitting online Registration form on or before the last date.
Rajasthan University of Health Sciences issue RPMT Application Form in the month of March and April 2016. Rajasthan University of Health Sciences (RUHS) conducts Rajasthan Pre Medical Test for giving admission to candidates in various medical courses. Aspirants who want admission in Rajasthan University must apply against RPMT Application Form 2016 Notification as soon as possible.
Candidates who are interested to apply, must read the below mentioned contend of this page cautiously and ensure their eligibility criteria before apply. In the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com, we are giving entire details regarding RPMT Application Form such as eligibility criteria, age limit, application fee, steps to apply etc. Please have a look…
- Applicants who have desire to apply against this notification, should be a resident of Rajasthan or have a Rajasthan Domicile.
- Candidate who have passed Intermediate (12th standard) with 45% aggregate marks (40% for reserved category) with Physics, Maths with any other optional subject are eligible to apply for Rajasthan University of Health Sciences.
- Students should be born later than 1st October 1989 for unreserved category and 1st October 1984 for reserved category.
- Candidates who belongs to General and OBC category should pay Rs 1500/- as application fee.
- Candidates belonging to Reserved category have to pay the application fee of Rs. 750/-.
RPMT Exam Pattern:
- Test comprises of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Rajasthan Pre Medical Test is divided into 2 tests:
- Duration of RPMT exam will be of 2 hours for each paper.
- 3 marks will be added for each right answer and 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Distribution of subject and question is as follows:
|Section||Subject||No of Question||Marks||Time|
- Candidates who score good rank in written exam will be called for further process that is counselling as per their rank.
- Candidates are required to fill their choices and after filling up choices, result will be updated in official website of university.
How to Apply:
Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply against RPMT Application Form 2016 Notifications.
- First of all, eligible Applicants can apply online through official website that is www.ruhsraj.org
- Go to application notification from quick links.
- Now, Fill the Application Form carefully with all correct details.
- After That, Upload scanned passport size photo and signature as required.
- After filling application form, submit it within given time period.
- At last, Take print out of application form and keep it secure for future reference.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|RPMT 2016 Application form||March, 2016|
|Closing date of submitting Application Form||April, 2016|
|Roll No. & Details of Centre allocated on website||May, 2016|
|RPMT Exam||May, 2016|
|Result Declaration||June, 2016|
|First Counseling MBBS, BDS||July, 2016|
|Second Counseling MBBS, BDS||August, 2016|
Note: Candidates must visit Official Link for getting more details regarding this notification. We update this page with all latest information related to RPMT Application Form so keep visiting this page time to time or you can also bookmark this page, using control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On