RPMT Application Form 2014
- Rajasthan Health Science University (RHSU) invites application form as Rajasthan Pre Medical Test (RPMT) for students to take admission in its various medical programmes. Aspirants who are willing to take Admission in Rajasthan University must fill an online registration form before the last date.
- Entire details regarding RPMT Application Form 2014 like status, name of exam and eligibility are well tailored below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Rajasthan Health Science University Application Form 2014 Details
Name of the University
Rajasthan Health Science University (RHSU)
Name of Exam
RPMT PG Medical/Dental Exam 2014
- Aspirants must be below 45 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as pr govt. rules
Education & Qualification
- Aspirants are required to have MBBS / BDS degree with minimum 50% from any recognized university.
- Applicants should have completed minimum one year internship.
- General and OBC Aspirants have to pay Rs 5000 as application fees.
- SC/ST applicants need to pay Rs 2500 as application fees.
- Fees can be paid through challan in any Oriental bank of Commerce branch.
How to Apply for RPMT Application?
- Applicants have to apply online mode on Rajasthan university official website that is www.ruhsraj.org.
- Fill the online application form properly as per personal and Educational details.
- Pay the required fees.
- Take printout of online application form and send it along with all required documents to below address
Pre-PG Medical Entrance Examination 2014, Rajasthan
University of Health Sciences, Sector-18,
Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Tonk
Road, Jaipur – 302033”
Last date to apply online – 21 December 2013
End date of application receipt – 28th December, 2013.
Date of Exam – 19 January 2014
Note: Applicants must check official Notification