RRB Ajmer Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Ajmer has broadcasted a job advertisement as RRB Ajmer Recruitment. Organization invites online application from hard working candidates to fill up 1088 various vacant positions such as Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Senior Clerk-cum-Typist and Assistant Station Master in different departments. So all those candidate’s who are preparing for central government jobs and want to make their career in Indian railways this is a golden opportunity for them. Applicants you may apply against RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2016 through online mode by submitting their application form on or before 25th January 2016.
|Name Of The Post||Various|
|No. Of Vacancies||1088|
|Last Date To Apply||25th January 2016|
Keen Aspirants, who are willing to apply against this recruitment they may get detailed information such as age limit, vacancies details qualification details, process to apply are well mentioned on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com
Vacancies Details & Salary Structure:
|Name Of The Post||No. of posts||Salary Structure(P.M)|
|Commercial Apprentice||16||Scale pay (9300-34800)/- with the GP Rs. 4200/-|
|Goods Guard||532||Scale pay (5200-20200)/- with the GP Rs. 2800/-|
|Assistant Station Master||436|
Contenders who are going to apply for any one of the above mentioned positions they should be between 18 to 32 years of age as on 01st January 2016 and the relaxation in upper age limit shall be as per government of India rules and regulations.
Appliers have to submit the application fee of Rs. 100/- through online or offline mode. Applicants belonging to SC / ST / Ex-servicemen / Women / Minorities / Transgender / Person with Disabilities and Economically Backward classes will be except from the application fee.
Selection process will be based on online exam, skill test, typing test, document verification (DV) and medical test.
How to apply for RRB Ajmer Recruitment?
Aspirants, willing to apply against these vacancies they may follow some simple steps which are well mentioned below….
- Interested to apply candidates need to go to the official site of the respective Railway recruitment board and select the link ‘Submit Online Application’.
- Now press on the ‘New Registration’ link that is at the right side.
- Select the check box in front of the city for which you want to apply and then go to ‘apply now’ tab.
- Enter the required details properly and now choose ‘continue’ tab.
- Then candidates have to enter all the details in regard of education/ communication/ post preference.
- Upload your recent scanned pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- Press the submit button and take print out of application form for further use.
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
|Exam Date||March-May 2016|
Contenders may read the official notification to obtain other information regarding RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2016. Candidates may subscribe our free email service to attain latest updates direct to your mailbox in regards of this recruitment.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On