RRB Ajmer Recruitment
Railway recruitment board, Ajmer has announced a notice as RRB Ajmer Recruitment. RRB application forms are invited from capable and talented job hunters to fill up the132 vacancies for the various posts. Candidates who want to apply for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2015 may fill up the application form in the prescribed format on or before the last date that is 26th July 2015. Aspirants may also get complete details about RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2016 shortly, so stay in touch with us..
|Last date to submit application||26th July 2015|
|Online Exam date||Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015|
Aspirants who are willing to grow their career in the railway must grab this chance as soon as possible. For more details about RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2015 you can read below provided information such as post name. no of post, qualification, selection process and how to apply, which is provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Post and vacancy Details:
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Sr. Section Engineer||48|
|Chief Depot Material Superindent||01|
|Depot Material Superindent||05|
Age Limitation & salary Details:
|Post Name||Pay Scale||Age Limit|
|Sr.Section Engineer||9300-34800 GP-4600||20 – 34|
|Chief Depot Material Superindent||9300-34800 GP-4600|
|Junior Engineer||9300-34800 GP-4200||18 – 32|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical Workshop)/|
|Junior Engineer Carriage & Wagon (Open Line)|
|Junior Engineer Electrical/ Electrical General|
|Junior Engineer Drawing/ Drawing & Desing/ Signal/ S&T|
|Junior Engineer(Track Machine)|
|Depot Material Superindent|
Contenders who are willing to apply for RRB Ajmer recruitment they must have done a four year bachelors degree in relevant discipline from a recognized university / Institute.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in
- Written exam
- Verification of documents
- No examination fee for candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Women/ Minorities/ Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes
- For UR/OBC male candidates not coming within the purview of exempted categories, as above, examination fee is Rs. 100/-
- Fee should be paid through online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- Exam fee can also be paid through SBI Branch or any computerised Post Office after downloading a pre-printed Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
- Ensure payment of exam fee is done only during the dates mentioned in the Challan/Pay-In-Slip.
How to Apply for RRB Ajmer Recruitment:
- Job hunters who are willing to apply must go through official website to apply online
- Aspirants must have to fill online application form properly must upload scanned photograph and signature
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST have to upload scanned copy of their SC/ST certificates also for availing the facility of free travel authority (Second Class Railway Pass)
- Submit the application. Print out the acknowledgement for records and Pay additional fee and submit it with the form and should be submit it within given time period.
- Date & Time of Closing: 26th July 2015 up to 23.59 Hrs
- Date of ONLINE Examination: Between 22nd August 2015 and 5th September 2015
Note: for more details must go through this official Link. You may also get more details related to upcoming RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2016 on this page and you may also follow us on facebook or google plus to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On