RRB Ajmer Recruitment
An employment advertisement of RRB Ajmer Recruitment has circulated by Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer for the appointment of passionate and dexterous individuals. Applications are invited from the eligible Persons with Disability of Indian Nationality for filling up 30 posts of Junior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Clerk and Ticket Examiner. Job hunters who wish to enhance their career in this profession and have desire to do work in government sector they may apply for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2015 latest by 21st September 2015. Aspirants may gather the latest news regarding RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2016 shortly from this page.
|Name of Post||Various|
|Number of Vacant Seats||30|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||21st September 2015|
Other appropriate details concerning RRB Ajmer Jobs 2015 Notice such as educational qualification, age limit, Pay band, selection process, how to apply etc can be checked in the underneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com.
RRB Ajmer Vacancy Details:
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: 08 posts
- Commercial Clerk: 07 posts
- Ticket Examiner: 15 posts
Aspirants who are eager to apply for RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2015 must passed 12th or its equivalent from recognized Board with good academic record.
Minimum age of applicants should be 18 years. Maximum age of job appliers should be 29 years. Reservation and relaxation in age will be allowable to persons with Disability as follows:
- General Candidates: 10 years
- OBC candidates: 13 years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 15 years
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ST/PWD category candidates: No fee
- It should be deposit ONLINE using internet banking or debit/credit cards or can be paid through challan in any branch of SBI or preset Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
|Designation Name||Pay Band|
|Commercial Clerk||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 2000/-|
|Junior Clerk cum Typist||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- plus grade pay of Rs. 1900/-|
There is no examination cost for the candidates applying for aforesaid posts.
Mode of Enrollment:
Job seekers will have to go through written exam, documents verification and personal interview. Applicants who will qualify the written exam will be called for further process. Final Selection of job appliers for RRB Ajmer Recruitment will be done on basis of their performance in personal interview which will be conducted by the selection penal of Railway Recruitment Board, Ajmer. No TA/ DA will be reimbursed to contenders.
How to Apply for RRB Ajmer Recruitment:
- First of all, applicants need to visit official website that is www.rrbajmer.org.
- Hit “Online/ E-application” link according to post you are willing to apply for and press “Apply Now” Button.
- Now online application form will appear on your computer screen.
- Fill it accurately with required necessary and vital information.
- Upload scanned educational documents, recent coloured passport size photograph and digital signature in provided space.
- Check all details filled in application form carefully.
- At last, press “Submit” button for fin al submission of application form.
- Take print out of system generated application form for future use.
Date to Remember:
- End Date to Submit Application Form: 21st September 2015
- Date of Written/ Online Examination: 24th October 2015 to 4th November 2015
For more details must go through this Official Notice. You may also get more details related to upcoming RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2016 on this page and you may also follow us on Facebook or Google plus to get latest updates.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On