RRB ASM Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board has released notification for the RRB ASM Recruitment 2019-20 for the post of 6865 Station Master. Candidates who are eligible for the Assistant station master post can now apply by filling online application form. Last date to apply for the Railway Station Master Recruitment is 31-03-2019.
RRB ASM 6865 Jobs Important links
|Detailed Official RRB ASM Notification||Press Here|
|RRB ASM Apply Online Link||Press Here|
|RRB Official Website||Press Here|
RRB Station Master Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the exam||RRB NTPC|
|Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Total Assistant Station Master Vacancies||6865|
|Application Form Filling starts on||01-03-2019|
|Exam Date||CBT-1 (Tentatively June-September 2019)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
RRB ASM Recruitment
Q-1: RRB ASM Vacancy Details
- Name of the Post: Assistant Station Master
- No of Vacancies: 6865
Q-2: What qualification is needed for the Indian Railway ASM Recruitment?
Candidates who wish to apply for the Railway Recruitment Board ASM Recruitment should have completed their graduation from a recognized university.
Q-3: What is the Age Limitation for the Railway Station Master Job?
Candidates should be between 18 to 33 years of age to be able to apply or the RRB ASM Job.
Grab Here: Upcoming Railway Jobs
Q-4: What is the Salary structure for the RRB ASM Recruitment?
Candidates who are selected for the RRB ASM Vacancies will get around Rs. 35,400/- as salary as per 7th Pay Commission level – 6. Also, these candidates will get various benefits and perks as per the rules and policies of the organization.
Q-5: How much is the Application fee for the RRC Railway Station Master recruitment?
Candidates who will apply for the RRB ASM Exam 2019 have to pay an amount Rs 500/- as application fees. The amount of application can be submitted either by using Internet Banking or Debit/Credit Card. ST/ST Candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
Q-6: What is the Selection Process for the RRB NTPC Recruitment?
For RRC Railway Recruitment Board ASM Recruitment notification, selection of contenders for Railway Assistant Station Master Vacancies will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination (Preliminary and Mains) that will be followed by the Interview procedure.
Get Details Of:
Q-7: How to Apply for RRB Railway Assistant Station Master Vacancies 2019?
To apply for the RRB Asst Station Master Recruitment candidates need to follow the Steps to apply for RRB ASM Jobs 2019 given below:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select the “Recruitment” tab available at the menu bar of page
- Now from various recruitment notifications candidates need to select and hit on appropriate link regarding the Railway Recruitment Board Station Master Job 2019
- Now the details regarding the Indian Railway ASM Recruitment Exam will appear on next window
- Candidates need to read out the details given in RRB ASM Notification about the ASM Railway Jobs 2019
- Candidates who are eligible for the RRB vacancy then they need to hit on the RRB ASM 2018 Apply Online link
- As a result a new page will come out along with RRB ASM Recruitment Application form
- After completing the details in application form, upload the testimonials and then pay the requisite amount of application fees for filling up application form
- At last candidates need to take a print out of filled up RRB ASM Online Application Form and have to keep the RRB ASM Recruitment Form safe fir further usage
Read Here: RRB Employment News
Q-8: Important dates for RRB ASM Recruitment
|Name of Event/ Process||Dates|
|Issuance of Notification||28-02-2019 at 10:00 HRS|
|Apply Online||01-03-2019 at 18.00 hrs|
|Last Date of Online Application||31-03-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of Application Fee through:|
|(a) Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card/UPI)||05-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|b) SBI Challan||05-04-2019 at 15.00 hrs.|
|c) Post Office Challan||05-04-2019 at 15.00 hrs.|
|Final submission of Applications||12-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|1st Stage Computer Based Test (CBT)||Tentatively scheduled between June to September 2019|
RRB NTPC ASM Recruitment
The authorities of RRB want to hire eligible Graduates for 6865 ASM jobs. Candidates who are interested in applying for Indian Railways 6865 ASM Jobs /RRC RRB ASM Vacancies must have completed their Graduation from a recognized university.
Also Check: Railway Recruitment Board Exam Schedule
RRB NTPC Station Master Jobs
To apply for the Railway Asst Station Master Jobs or Railway Recruitment Board ASM Recruitment candidates have to visit the official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in and fill up the RRB ASM Online Application form before the last date that is 31-03-2019
For more updates and information regarding the RRB ASM Recruitment 2019, stay connected with us on this page. You can also ask your query related to RRB ASM Recruitment 2019, by commenting in the below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Current Vacancies||RRB Exam|
|RRB Previous Year Question Papers||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Salary Package|
|Career In Railway Sector||Railway Current Affairs|