RRB ASM Recruitment
50000+ Latest Openings of Assistant Station Master in Railway Recruitment Board… check out RRB ASM Recruitment details and apply for Assistant Station MasterVacancy. The applications for RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment are expected to release from 20-02-2018.
The authorities of RRB want to hire eligible Graduates for 50000 ASM jobs. If you are interested and thinking about applying against RRB ASM Recruitment 2018–19 Notification then go through the below section and avail all details like imp dates, process etc.
This Page Includes:
Candidates who want to apply for the Railway Recruitment Board ASM Recruitment they can visit the official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in and fill up the RRB ASM Online Application form.
Further details about RRB ASM Recruitment 2018–19 like salary, selection, eligibility etc. are given in below section of this page that is created by the team members of recruitmentresult.com
RRB ASM Recruitment
|Name of the organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|No of vacancies||50,000|
|Last date to apply for RRB ASM NTPC Jobs||Check below|
RRB ASM Vacancy details:
|Name Of The Post||Assistant Station Master|
|Number Of Vacancies||50,000|
Check Also: RRB Exam Details
Eligibility Details for RRB Asst Station Master Upcoming Notification 2018:
According to the RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment Notification 2018, candidates who are interested in applying for Indian Railways ASM Jobs they must have to fulfill the eligibility requirements as given below:
Nationality required for RRB ASM Vacancies 2018-19:
To apply for RRB Asst Station Master Vacancies candidates must be either:
(a) a citizen of India, or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
You Can Also Check: Indian Railway Eligibility Criteria
www.indianrailways.gov.in Educational Qualification
According to the details given in the RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment Notification 2018-2019, candidates who are interested in applying for Indian Railways 50,000 ASM Jobs /RRC RRB ASM Vacancies 2018-19 they must have completed their Graduation from a recognized university.
We Have More Job Options for Graduates: Check Here
Age Limit for Railway Asst Station Master Jobs
Minimum age of candidates to apply for Railway Recruitment Board ASM Jobs – indianrailways.gov.in is 18 years. On the other hand the maximum age required to apply for the RRC RRB ASM Vacancies is 32 years
Relaxation in age will be given as:
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Railway Staff (Group C & D)||10 years|
|PWD (General)||10 years|
|PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|Widows, Divorced Women||5 years|
Get Here Details of: RRB ASM Syllabus
Railway Asst Station Master Salary Details:
Those candidates who will qualify the whole RRB ASM 2018 Selection Process will get their monthly salary according to the pay scale of Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- (Grade Pay: Rs 2800/-).
Check Out: Railway Salary Package
ASM RRB Application Fee 2018:
- Candidates who will apply for the RRB ASM Exam 2018 they need to pay an amount of application fees as prescribed in the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) ASM Notification.
- The amount of application can be submitted either by using Internet Banking Or Debit/Credit Card
- ST/ST Candidates are exempted from paying the application fees.
Railway Station Master Jobs Selection procedure:
According to the RRC Railway Recruitment Board ASM Recruitment notification, selection of contenders for Railway Assistant Station Master Vacancies 2018 will be done on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination (Preliminary and Mains) that will be followed by the Interview procedure.
Check Also: Railway Selection Procedure
How to Apply for RRB Railway Assistant Station Master Vacancies 2018?
To apply for the RRB Asst Station Master Recruitment candidates need to follow the Steps to apply for RRB ASM Jobs 2018 given below:
- First of all candidates need to visit the official website i.e. www.indianrailways.gov.in
- After reaching the homepage of Railway Recruitment Board candidates need to select and hit on recruitment tab available at the top
- Now from various recruitment notifications candidates need to select and hit on appropriate link regarding the Railway Recruitment Board Station Master Job 2018
- Now the details regarding the Indian Railway ASM Recruitment Exam will appear on next window
- Candidates need to read out the details given in RRB ASM Notification about the ASM Railway Jobs 2018-19
- After going through the RRB Assistant Station Master Recruitment 2018 notification if candidates think that they are eligible for the vacancy then they need to hit on the RRB ASM 2018 Apply Online link
- As a result a new page will come out along with RRB ASM Recruitment Application form
- Candidates need to fill up the details available in the application form for Assistant Station Manager in Railways
- After completing the details candidates need to upload the testimonials and then have to pay the requisite amount of application fees for filling up application form for RRB ASM Recruitment
- After completing the whole RRB ASM Application Form candidates need to recheck the details and then have to hit on final submission tab
- At last candidates need to take a print out of filled up RRB ASM Online Application Form and have to keep the RRB ASM Recruitment Form safe fir further usage
Check Also: Latest 50000+ Railway Jobs
Important Dates regarding RRB ASM Recruitment 2018:
|Start date of RRB ASM Application form||20-02-2018 at 10 AM|
|Last date to apply for RRB ASMRecruitment 2018||Available soon|
Candidates interested in availing more details about RRB ASM Recruitment 2018–19 may also go through this Official Website Link. Dear candidates if you have any query regarding the details available here on this page then you may mention your comments in below given comment box.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On