RRB Bhopal Admit Card
So as to participate in First Stage लोको पायलट/तकनीशियन CBT Exam, you need to download RRB Bhopal Admit Card. Without RRB Bhopal Hall Ticket you will not be allowed to enter in the examination hall. RRB ALP Admit card is also available here.
Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal is going to conduct Online Computer Based Exam for लोकोपायलट / तकनीशियन from 09-08-2018 to 31-08-2018, and RRB Group C admit card for 09-08-2018 exam is now released on the official portal.
RRB Bhopal Hall Ticket Released!!!
After successfully conducting the Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal ALP Exam, organization will conduct second stage CBT exam. Only selected candidates will appear in the following exam. Candidates are advised to bring their RRB ALP Admit card at the examination center.
The procedure and other information regarding Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal Admit Card is well stated on the below section of this page which is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com. Please have a Glance for RRB Bhopal 2018 Admit Card!!!
RRB Bhopal Admit Card
RRB Bhopal Admit Exam and Other Imp Dates:
|Name of Conducting Body||Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal|
|Commencement of RRB Bhopal CBT Exam||09-08-2018|
|Railway RRB Bhopal Admit Card Status||Issued|
|Activation of Mock link for first stage CBT||26-07-2018|
|Intimation of Exam City, Date and Session of the Candidate||26-07-2018|
|Download of Travel Authority for SC/ST candidates||26-07-2018|
|Download of E- RRB Bhopal Admit Card||4 days prior to the date of CBT of the candidate|
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
Handy Steps To Download RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2018:
To download RRB Bhopal CBT Exam Call Letter 2018, aspirants have to follow the below mentioned procedure which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com for Railway RRB Bhopal Admit Card::
- Initially aspirants have to go through the official web portal of Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal that is www.rrbbpl.nic.in for RRB Bhopal Exam Admit Card
- After that, you need to press the “Login to view your exam date and city details and e-Call Letter” link
- A new page will be open in front of you. On the next age candidate have to fill your required details in order to get RRB Bhopal Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card 2018.
- Then press on the “Submit” button for the submission of the entered details for Railway Recruitment Board ALP Call Letter.
- Now your “Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal Admit Card” will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Railway Recruitment Board Call Letter 2018
- At last download RRB Bhopal CBT Hall Ticket 2018 and take a print out of RRB Bhopal Call Letter for the exam usage and bring RRB Bhopal Tech Admit Card at time of exam.
Download Here: RRB Bhopal ALP Admit card
आर आर बी भोपाल प्रवेश पत्र यहाँ से प्राप्त करें
Contents mentioned on RRB Bhopal CBT Exam Hall Ticket:
Check details given in RRB Bhopal Technician Admit Card. Must have a look below for RRB Bhopal Call Letter information. If applicants have query regarding RRB Bhopal Admit Card, then contact the authority of RRB.
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- Exam Venue
- Father Name
- Photograph of the candidates
- Signature of the candidates
What Are The Different Ways To Download RRB Bhopal ALP & Tech Admit Card 2018?
Candidates can download their RRB Admit Card Bhopal either by visiting to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board or by following the procedure provided on this page. Aspirants can also hit the direct links available on this page in order to get their RB Bhopal Admit Card 2018 / RRB Bhopal Hall Ticket.
Check Here: RRB Bhopal E-Call Letter Download Dates
RRB Bhopal Exam Pattern
RRB Bhopal Group-D Exam pattern:
- Total Number Of Questions -100
- Time Duration-60minutes
- Negative Marking -0.33 for every wrong answer
|Subjects||Number Of questions||Time Duration|
Check Here: RRB ALP Books
RRB Bhopal First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
|Subject name||Number of questions||Time allotted||Type of questions|
|Mathematics||75||60 Minutes||objective type with multiple choices|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- Total number of questions in examination will be 75
- There will be 04 sections in the examination that are Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General awareness on current affairs
- Candidates will be given 60 minutes to complete the examination.
- Negative Marking will also be there in the examination as 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
RRB Bhopal Recruitment – Second Stage CBT (ALP/Technician)
- Candidates need to attempt a total of 175 questions
- There will be 02 parts of Examination – Part 1 and Part 2
- Part 1 will be divided into 03 sections namely : General Intelligence and Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering, and General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Candidates will be given2 hours 30 minutes to complete the examination.
- Negative marking will also exist and 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
- In part 02 there will be 75 questions and will be related to respective trade of candidate.
Second Stage CBT (Part A)
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Mathematics||100 Questions||90 Minutes (1:30 Hours)|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Basic Science and Engineering|
|General awareness on current affairs|
Second Stage CBT (Part B)
- Duration: 60 Min
- No of Questions: 75
The relevant trades for various engineering discipline/HSC (10+2) for appearing in the qualifying RRB Recruitment test is as below:
|Engineering Discipline(Diploma/Degree)||Relevant trade for PART B Qualifying Test to be selected from|
|Electrical Engineering and combination of various streams of Electrical Engineering||Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Wiremen /Winder(Armature) / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic|
|Electronics Engineering and combination of various streams of Electronics Engineering||Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV|
|Mechanical Engineering and combination of various streams of Mechanical Engineering||Fitter / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Tractor Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Turner / Machinist / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/ Heat Engine / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic|
|Automobile Engineering and combination of various streams of Automobile Engineering||Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Tractor Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Heat Engine / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic|
|HSC(10+2) with Physics and Maths||Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Wireman|
You Can Also Check:
Computer Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP)
- It is mandatory for contenders to score at least 42 marks in the examination.
- Questions in Computer Based Aptitude Test will be bilingual in nature i.e. in English and Hindi.
- No negative marking will be there
Check Here: RRB Bhopal Recruitment
- Date To Download RRB Ahmadabad Admit Card 2018: Released
- RRB ALP Exam Date: 09-08-2018
Dates To Download E Call letter:
|1st Stage CBT Date||Starting Date for RRB Admit Card Download|
Candidates can follow this Official Link to know more about RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2018. Aspirants can also hit CTRL+D to bookmark this web page for RRB Bhopal Admit Card. RRB Bhopal Admit Card Download Link will be available soon on this page. Follow us on Facebook & Google+ to get latest update regarding RRB Bhopal Admit Card.
Download Updated Region Wise RRB Admit Card
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Guwahati|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Gorakhpur|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Malda|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Patna|
|RRB Bilaspur||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Chennai||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB Thiruvananthapuram|