RRB Bhopal Admit Card
Check RRB Interim Notice 310518 from here and get all latest updated information about RRB Bhopal Admit Card, RRB ALP Exam Date and RRB Group-D Exam Dates. Open below provided direct and download RRB/SBC/RT/ADVT/06/2018.
RRB Bhopal had invited application from eligible candidates for 5201 ALP & Group-D jobs, candidates who have applied for the same can download their RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2018 through this single page.
Latest Update On 04-6-2018
As per CEN 01/2018(for ALP & Technicians) and CBT of CEN 02/2018(for Level 1 Posts), the first stage CBT were schedule to be held in APRIL/MAY 2018. But, due to recorded response of about 2.37 crore applications for both the notifications, the scrutiny of applications and preparations for the conduct of CBT are still in progress.
Hence, Computer Based Test schedule for both the Advertisement shall be published on the websites of participating RRBs on completion of the above activities.So, stay tuned with us and get latest updates about RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2018 and RRB ALP/Group-D Exam Dates.
Direct Link To Download: RRB Bhopal Interim Notice
Now the commission will soon going to released Railway Recruitment Board Admit Card for the said posts. Candidates will able to download RRB Bhopal call letter from the official portal of the board that is www.rrbbpl.nic.in
The procedure and other information regarding RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2018 is well stated on the below section of this page which is well provided by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
Check Here: RRB ALP Books
Handy Steps To Download RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2018:
To download RRB Bhopal CBT Exam Call Letter 2018, aspirants have to follow the below mentioned procedure which is well structured by the team of recruitmentresult.com:
- Initially aspirants have to go through the official web portal of Railway Recruitment Board, Bhopal that is www.rrbbpl.nic.in
- After that navigate the home page and take your cursor to hit the suitable link to download “railway recruitment board group d admit card” or “RRB Bhopal alp admit card”.
- Now on the next age candidate have to fill your required details in order to get RRB Bhopal Assistant Loco Pilot Admit Card 2018.
- Then press on the “Submit” button for the submission of the entered details for Railway Recruitment Board Group D Call Letter.
- Now your “Railway Recruitment Board Bhopal Group D Admit Card” will be appeared on your computer screen.
- Check all the details mentioned in the Railway Recruitment Board Call Letter 2018
- At last download RRB Bhopal CBT Hall Ticket 2018 and take a print out of RRB Bhopal Call Letter for the exam usage.
Read Also: How to Download Admit Card?
RRB Bhopal Admit Card
आर आर बी भोपाल प्रवेश पत्र यहाँ से प्राप्त करें
Contents mentioned on RRB Bhopal CBT Exam Hall Ticket:
- Candidates Name
- Candidates Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Centre
- Exam Venue
- Father Name
- Photograph of the candidates
- Signature of the candidates
What Are The Different Ways To Download RRB Bhopal ALP & Tech Admit Card 2018?
Candidates can download their RRB Admit Card Bhopal either by visiting to the official website of Railway Recruitment Board or by following the procedure provided on this page. Aspirants can also hit the direct links available on this page in order to get their RB Bhopal Admit Card 2018 / RRB Bhopal Hall Ticket.
RRB Bhopal Exam Pattern
RRB Bhopal Group-D Exam pattern:
- Total Number Of Questions -100
- Time Duration-60minutes
- Negative Marking -0.33 for every wrong answer
|Subjects||Number Of questions||Time Duration|
RRB Bhopal First Stage CBT (Common for ALP/Technician)
|Subject name||Number of questions||Time allotted||Type of questions|
|Mathematics||75||60 Minutes||objective type with multiple choices|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- Total number of questions in examination will be 75
- There will be 04 sections in the examination that are Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General awareness on current affairs
- Candidates will be given 60 minutes to complete the examination.
- Negative Marking will also be there in the examination as 1/3rd marks will be deducted for each wrong answer
RRB Bhopal Recruitment – Second Stage CBT (ALP/Technician)
- Candidates need to attempt a total of 175 questions
- There will be 02 parts of Examination – Part 1 and Part 2
- Part 1 will be divided into 03 sections namely : General Intelligence and Reasoning, Basic Science and Engineering, and General Awareness on Current Affairs
- Candidates will be given2 hours 30 minutes to complete the examination.
- Negative marking will also exist and 1/3rd marks will be deducted.
- In part 02 there will be 75 questions and will be related to respective trade of candidate.
Second Stage CBT (Part A)
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Exam Duration|
|Mathematics||100 Questions||90 Minutes (1:30 Hours)|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Basic Science and Engineering|
|General awareness on current affairs|
Second Stage CBT (Part B)
- Duration: 60 Min
- No of Questions: 75
The relevant trades for various engineering discipline/HSC (10+2) for appearing in the qualifying RRB Recruitment test is as below:
|Engineering Discipline(Diploma/Degree)||Relevant trade for PART B Qualifying Test to be selected from|
|Electrical Engineering and combination of various streams of Electrical Engineering||Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Wiremen /Winder(Armature) / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic|
|Electronics Engineering and combination of various streams of Electronics Engineering||Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Radio & TV|
|Mechanical Engineering and combination of various streams of Mechanical Engineering||Fitter / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Tractor Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Turner / Machinist / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic/ Heat Engine / Millwright Maintenance Mechanic|
|Automobile Engineering and combination of various streams of Automobile Engineering||Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Tractor Mechanic / Mechanic Diesel / Heat Engine / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic|
|HSC(10+2) with Physics and Maths||Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Wireman|
You Can Also Check:
Computer Based Aptitude Test (Only for candidates who have opted for ALP)
- It is mandatory for contenders to score at least 42 marks in the examination.
- Questions in Computer Based Aptitude Test will be bilingual in nature i.e. in English and Hindi.
- No negative marking will be there
Check Here: RRB Bhopal Recruitment
- Date To Download RRB Ahmadabad Admit Card 2018: Notified Soon
- RRB ALP Exam Date – Will Updating Soon
- RRB Group-D Exam Date – Will Updating Soon
Candidates can follow this Official Link to know more about RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2018. Aspirants can also hit CTRL+D to bookmark this web page.
Download Updated Region Wise RRB Admit Card
|RRB Ahmedabad||RRB Guwahati|
|RRB Allahabad||RRB Gorakhpur|
|RRB Ajmer||RRB Jammu|
|RRB Bangalore||RRB Malda|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||RRB Kolkata|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||RRB Mumbai|
|RRB Chandigarh||RRB Patna|
|RRB Bilaspur||RRB Ranchi|
|RRB Chennai||RRB Secunderabad|
|RRB Siliguri||RRB Thiruvananthapuram|