RRB Bhubaneswar Result
Railway Recruitment Board has declared RRB Bhubaneswar Result. It has organized 2nd Stage common CBT from 17.01.2017 to 19.01.2017, Typing Skill Test on 29.06.2017 and Aptitude Test on 30.06.2017. Now, it has released NTPC Stage 2 Document Verification List consisting roll number of 1095 candidates who have been provisionally shortlisted to appear in verification of documents process. Procedure of document verification begins from 28.08.2017 and ends till 16.09.2017. Railway Recruitment Board will commence this process from 9.00 AM. You are advised to note down all essential documents listed below in order to appear for Document Verification stage. Collect all important details about RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2017.
Important Points Of This Page:
Roll Numbers of selected individuals for verification of documents stage is arranged in ascending order horizontally (not in merit order). Ensure Date and time of document verification from Railway Recruitment Board Merit list. SMS/e-mail alerts are also sent to selected individuals for downloading their e-call letters at registered mobile/email ID. Those who present well in all selection rounds will get placed at posts of Commercial Apprentice (Cat. No.1), Traffic Apprentice (Cat. No.2), Goods Guard (Cat. No.4), Jr. Accounts Assistant-cum Typist (Cat. No.5), Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist (Cat. No 6) and Assistant Station Master (Cat. No.7). Go through all details about RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2018 before appearing for document verification session, well listed by team of recruitmentresult.com
Guidelines to Download RRB Bhubaneswar Results:
- First of all, candidates who want to view RRB Bhubaneswar Merit List need to visit official site of organization which is rrbbbs.gov.in
- Move at right side under “Program & Updates” section. Press on “Result of 2nd Stage CBT in conjunction with Typing Skill Test & Aptitude Test for Document Verification for NTPC (Graduate) posts against CEN No. 03/2015” link.
- From NTPC Stage 2 Document Verification list, ensure your roll number and Date and time of document verification.
- Save Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Merit list and obtain print out for future need.
Download Here: RRB Bhubaneswar Result
RRB Bhubaneswar Result
Provisional cut off marks for shortlisting of candidates for document verification:
You Can Also Check: Upcoming Railway Jobs Notification
Documents mandatory to be carried while appearing for NTPC Stage 2 Document Verification process:
Shortlisted candidates are advised to bring the following original certificates/documents while attending NTPC Stage 2 Document Verification stage.
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable)
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification i.e. Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate in Annexure-II
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- PwD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in Annexure-VI
- Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate who had uploaded such certificate during 03.06.2017 to 28.06.2017 on RRBs websites
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma available on RRB’s website
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation.
Check Out RRB NTPC Result Of All Cities From This Single Page!!
Point to be noted:
- List of Railway Recruitment Board Bhubaneswar Result includes around 50% extra candidates over and above the number of modified vacancies.
- Main motto of calling these extra candidates for document verification is good any likely shortfall arising due to reasons during formation of panel.
- Remember, there may be aspirants above the cut off marks indicated who are not shortlisted for document verification on account of their choices for limited number of posts.
- RRB Bhubaneswar Cut off marks are provisional and are liable to change due to sliding across categories based on merit-cum-preference.
- Commencing date of Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Stage 2 Document Verification: 28.08.2017
- Last date of NTPC Stage 2 Document Verification: 16.09.2017
Get Here: Government Jobs in Orissa
Timings of NTPC Stage 2 Document Verification: 9.00 AM.
To know more about RRB Bhubaneswar Result 2017–2018, you may visit its Official Link. Stay connected with us to grab more facts about Railway Recruitment Board Results.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Bhubaneswar Recruitment||RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Salary Package|
|RRB Employment News||RRB Exam Schedule|