RRB Current Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Board has published an employment advertisement for RRB Current Vacancies. RRB, Government Of India, Ministry Of Railways is going to recruit intelligent & qualified contestants for filling up 18252 vacancies like Apprentice, Clerk, Senior Time Keeper, Typist, Station Master and Goods Guard. Applicants, who are willing to do Job in Govt. Sector, may apply for RRB Current Vacancies 2016 by filling online applications form on or before last date that is given below.
You can get further info about RRB Recruitment such as posts name, qualification, applying process, & selection process etc which is furnished below in the page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are willing to apply should have a look on below given details.
RRB Current Vacancies 2016
- RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card 2017 NTPC Stage II E-Call Letter rrbgkp.gov.in
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card 2017 Download NTPC CBT-II e-Call Letter
- RRB NTPC Syllabus 2017 2nd Stage Exam Pattern, Non-Technical Syllabus
- RRB Kolkata Admit Card 2017 for 2nd Stage Exam (CBT) for NTPC (Graduate)
- RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2017 rrbbbs.gov.in e-Call Letter (NTPC 2nd Stage)
- RRB Allahabad Admit Card 2017 Download e-Call Letter for NTPC 2nd Stage
- RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2017 rrbbpl.nic.in Non-Technical NTPC 2 e-Call Letter
- RRB NTPC Main Exam Date 2017 Schedule of 2nd Stage (CBT) Exam CEN No. 03/2015
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2017 Second Stage NTPC CBT-II Exam e-Call Letter
- RRB Bilaspur Result 2017 NTPC CBT 1 Final Results, Merit List for CBT 2
- RRB Allahabad Result 2017 rrbald.gov.in NTPC 1st Stage Exam Cut Off PDF
- RRB Gorakhpur Result 2017 Check NTPC CEN 03/2015 Result @rrbgkp.gov.in
- RRB Ahmedabad Recruitment 2017 rrbahmedabad.gov.in 546 Jobs Apply Online
- RRB Jammu Recruitment 2016-2017 (475) New ALP/Technician Vacancy Advt
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2016-2017 | rrbranchi.org 2621 ALP/Technician Post
RRB Current Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Commercial Apprentice (CA)||703|
|2||Traffic Apprentice (TA)||1645|
|5||Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||1205|
|7||Assistant Station Master (ASM)||5942|
|9||Senior Time Keeper||04|
Applicants who are willing to apply for RRB Jobs must have Graduation degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions. Candidates should have Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on Computer for Typist and Time Keeper Post.
Jobs by Qualification – Get Details
|Posts Name||Salary Details|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)|
|Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)|
|Traffic Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
|Senior Time Keeper||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-|
Age of applying participants must not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on 01. 01. 2016. Relaxation in upper age is available up to 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Participants have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Those who belongs to SC/ ST/ EX- Servicemen / women / minorities having income less than Rs. 50,000/- are exempted for payment of fee.
- Fee should be paid either by using debit card or internet banking or through SBI Branch or any other computerized post office after downloading a pre- printed challan/ pay-in-slip.
Appliers’ selection for this recruitment will be based on the basis of their performance in following test.
- Common Computer Based Test
- Skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude Test
How to Apply For RRB Current Vacancies?
Eligible candidates may apply by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached.
- Go to the official site of the respective Railway recruitment board and select the link ‘Submit Online Application’.
- Then go to the ‘new registration’ link that is at the right side.
- Select the check box in front of the city for which you want to apply and then go to ‘apply now’ tab.
- Enter the required details properly and now choose ‘continue’ tab.
- Then candidates have to enter all the details in regard of education/ communication/ post preference.
- Upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- Press the submit button and take print out of application form for further use.
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
|Common Computer Based Test Will Be Held On (Tentative)||March-May 2016|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On