RRB Current Vacancies
Railway Recruitment Board has published an employment advertisement for RRB Current Vacancies. RRB, Government Of India, Ministry Of Railways is going to recruit intelligent & qualified contestants for filling up 18252 vacancies like Apprentice, Clerk, Senior Time Keeper, Typist, Station Master and Goods Guard. Applicants, who are willing to do Job in Govt. Sector, may apply for RRB Current Vacancies 2016 by filling online applications form on or before last date that is given below.
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
You can get further info about RRB Recruitment such as posts name, qualification, applying process, & selection process etc which is furnished below in the page of recruitmentresult.com. Candidates who are willing to apply should have a look on below given details.
RRB Current Vacancies 2016
- RRB Bilaspur Result 2016 Check @rrbbilaspur.gov.in NTPC Final Results
- RRB Employment News 2016 Latest Railway Recruitment Board Notification
- RRB Gorakhpur Result 2016 rrbgkp.gov.in Apprentice/Clerk & Others Result
- RRB NTPC Admit Card 2016 Download NTPC (Graduate) CBT Exam Hall Ticket
- RRB Kolkata Admit Card 2016 rrbkolkata.gov.in Hall Ticket/e-Call Letter
- RRB Bhubaneswar Admit Card 2016 rrbbbs.gov.in Download e-Call Letter
- RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2016 rrbbpl.nic.in NTPC (Graduate) e-Call Letter
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card 2016 Download CBT e-Call Letter
- RRB Ahmedabad Admit Card 2016 Download rbahmedabad.gov.in e-Call Letter
- RRB Allahabad Admit Card 2016 Download e-Call Letter www.rrbald.gov.in
- RRB Gorakhpur Admit Card 2016 rrbgkp.gov.in CBT e-Call Letter Online
- RRB Kolkata Result 2016 Download rrbkolkata.gov.in JE/CMA Exam Result
- RRB Allahabad Result 2016 rrbald.gov.in Clerk/Examiner Exam Cut Off PDF
- RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2016 rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in Vacancies
- RRB Kolkata Recruitment 2016 www.rrbkolkata.gov.in 1408 Various Posts
- RRB Malda Recruitment 2016 rbmalda.gov.in 278 Apprentice/ASM Post Advt
- RRB Guwahati Recruitment 2016 rrbguwahati.gov.in 409 Various Posts Advt
- RRB Gorakhpur Recruitment 2016 rrbgkp.gov.in Online Application
- RRB Chandigarh Recruitment 2016 rrbcdg.gov.in 304 ASM/TA & Other Posts
- RRB Patna Recruitment 2016 rrbpatna.gov.in 714 Guard/Asst Apply Online
- RRB Bilaspur Recruitment 2016 rrbbilaspur.gov.in 302 Clerk/Asst & Other
- RRB Siliguri Recruitment 2016 rrbsiliguri.org Apprentice/Clerk & Other
- RRB Mumbai Recruitment 2016 Application Form 2296 Posts rrbmumbai.gov
- RRB Chennai Recruitment 2016 rrbchennai.gov.in 976 Clerk/Assistant Post
- RRB Bhopal Recruitment 2016 rrbbpl.nic.in 1151 CA/TA Jobs Apply Online
- RRB Jammu Recruitment 2016 rrbjammu.nic.in Clerk/Station Master Posts
- RRB Ajmer Recruitment 2016 Application Form rrbajmer.org 1088 Vacancies
- RRB Bangalore Recruitment 2016 rrbbnc.gov.in Typist & Other 610 Posts
- RRB Ranchi Recruitment 2016 rrbranchi.org 562 Clerk/Asst Vacancy Advt
- RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment 2016 Apprentice/Clerk & Other 488 Job
RRB Current Vacancies Details:
|Sr. No.||Posts Name||Total Vacancy|
|1||Commercial Apprentice (CA)||703|
|2||Traffic Apprentice (TA)||1645|
|5||Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist||1205|
|7||Assistant Station Master (ASM)||5942|
|9||Senior Time Keeper||04|
Applicants who are willing to apply for RRB Jobs must have Graduation degree in relevant field or its equivalent qualification from recognized university or institutions. Candidates should have Typing Proficiency in Hindi / English on Computer for Typist and Time Keeper Post.
Jobs by Qualification – Get Details
|Posts Name||Salary Details|
|Commercial Apprentice (CA)||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-|
|Traffic Apprentice (TA)|
|Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-|
|Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist|
|Assistant Station Master (ASM)|
|Traffic Assistant||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-|
|Senior Time Keeper||Rs. 5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-|
Age of applying participants must not be less than 18 years and more than 32 years as on 01. 01. 2016. Relaxation in upper age is available up to 5 years for SC/ ST Candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Participants have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fee. Those who belongs to SC/ ST/ EX- Servicemen / women / minorities having income less than Rs. 50,000/- are exempted for payment of fee.
- Fee should be paid either by using debit card or internet banking or through SBI Branch or any other computerized post office after downloading a pre- printed challan/ pay-in-slip.
Appliers’ selection for this recruitment will be based on the basis of their performance in following test.
- Common Computer Based Test
- Skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude Test
How to Apply For RRB Current Vacancies?
Eligible candidates may apply by submitting online application form before the last date should be reached.
- Go to the official site of the respective Railway recruitment board and select the link ‘Submit Online Application’.
- Then go to the ‘new registration’ link that is at the right side.
- Select the check box in front of the city for which you want to apply and then go to ‘apply now’ tab.
- Enter the required details properly and now choose ‘continue’ tab.
- Then candidates have to enter all the details in regard of education/ communication/ post preference.
- Upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- Press the submit button and take print out of application form for further use.
|Last Date To Apply Online||25th January 2016|
|Common Computer Based Test Will Be Held On (Tentative)||March-May 2016|
Something That You Should Put An Eye On