RRB Kolkata Admit Card
Get your RRB Kolkata Admit Card from here. Aspirants who have enrolled for NTPC Document Verification process may access their RRB Kolkata Hall ticket. This round is going to held from 28.08.2017 to 22.09.2017. Timings of Railway Recruitment Board NTPC (Graduate) Document Verification are 9.00 AM & 2.00 PM. Just hit on direct link of rrbkolkata.gov.in admit card and get Railway Recruitment Board Admit Card on your screen. Railway Recruitment Board release RRB NTPC admit card on 12.08.2017. You may check Roll No, candidate Name, father’s name, venue, timings from RRB Kolkata Admit Card 2017.
Over view of page:
At time of attending Document Verification stage, you may carry vital documents such as Matriculation/High School Examination certificate, Certificate and mark-sheets, Caste certificate and others. Without RRB NTPC E call letter, you will not be allowed to attend this process. Remember, SMS/e-mail alerts are being sent to registered mobile/email ID for downloading their RRB Hall ticket. Follow direct steps to download RRB Kolkata Admit Card 2018 from below of this page well prescribed by team of recruitmentresult.com
Procedure to download RRB NTPC call letter:
Here are simple ways to get RRB NTPC exam admit card at your system.
- For downloading Railway Recruitment Board Call letter, aspirants have to visit official portal of organization which is rrbkolkata.gov.in
- Under “IMPORTANCE NOTICE” head, choose suitable link regarding Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata Call letter.
- Railway Recruitment Board Kolkata Admit Card page will open up at your digital screen.
- Put Application No, user id or password as per requirements.
- Press on “submit” button.
- Your RRB Kolkata exam Admit card will appear in front of you.
- Ensure venue, timings and date from it.
- You are advised to obtain a print out of Railway Recruitment Board Hall ticket for future need.
Direct Link To Download: RRB Kolkata Admit Card
RRB Kolkata Admit Card
Documents to be bring when departing for RRB NTPC Document Verification:
Shortlisted candidates are advised to bring following original certificates/documents without failure of which you will not be allowed to attend document verification procedure.
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification
- Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate in Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015
- Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate
- Certificate / legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test (whichever applicable)
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application
- Any other appropriate certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected, in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- PWD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in Annexure-VI
Download Now: Proforma for Medical Certificate
Form of Caste Certificate for different categories:
|Sc/St Certificate Format||Get Here|
|Obc Certificate Format||Get Here|
|Proforma For Self Declaration By Obc Candidates||Get Here|
|Income Certificate For Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Get Here|
|Proforma For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Get Here|
|Proforma For Disability Certificates For Various Disabilities||Get Here|
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||Get Here|
- RRB NTPC Document Verification date: 28.08.2017 to 22.09.2017
- Timings of Document Verification: 9.00 AM & 2.00 PM
- RRB NTPC graduate admit card: 12.08.2017
All above facts about RRB Kolkata Admit Card 2017–2018 will assist you in downloading your hall ticket. To grasp more details regarding it, visit its Official Link. We will update this page on release of RRB NTPC graduate call letter.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Kolkata NTPC Result||RRB Kolkata Recruitment|
|RRB NTPC 3rd Stage Exam Date||RRB NTPC Job Profile|
|RRB NTPC Post Preference||RRB NTPC Selection FAQ|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|