RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card
Get RRB NTPC new exam date!!! RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card for shortlisted candidates who remained absent during 1st Document Verification is released. Through issue of RRB NTPC call letter, candidates are given 2nd and final chance to appear in DV stage. Individuals who do not appear prior may now download their Document Verification schedule. Such contenders have to appear on 19.09.2017 at venue placed below. You are advised to carry essential documents such as Matriculation certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of DOB, Certificate and mark-sheets, Caste certificate etc at time of appearing for DV. Applicants may download their RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2017 through this page.
Key content on page:
This is the 2nd and final call to absentee candidates for appearing in Document Verification. If any candidate is unable to reach, then no further chance will be given for document verification for any reason whatsoever. Email and SMS are also being sent to these candidates to download their RRB NTPC e-admit card. Note down timings, venue as well as documents which you need to carry while appearing for RRB NTPC Final Stage Process. To grab more details about RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2018, you may go through this page created by team of recruitmentresult.com
Easy ways to obtain RRB NTPC hall ticket:
Contenders may follow simple steps for downloading RRB admit card for NTPC DV stage.
- Applicants may visit official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur which is www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in
- Go under right side under “Employment” head.
- Hit on “Press here to download e-call letter for 2nd DV for Absentee Candidates of NTPC (Graduate) posts against CEN No. 03/2015” link running over there.
- On pressing it, new window will open up as seen here.
- Under “Login Page” put all information such as “User Id” as well as “Password”.
- Press on “Login” option.
- Then, your RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Call Letter will appear
- You may download RRB hall ticket and carry it while appearing for document verification.
Download Here: RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card
RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card
Documents to be carried at the Time Of Document verification:
- Matriculation certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of DOB, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets that is Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats as provided below for SC/ST candidates and for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority.
- In addition, OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates should bring a self-declaration in the format prescribed below.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward Classes (EBC) candidates in prescribed format who sought exemption of examination fee.
- Certificate for Minority Community self-declaration of CEN-03/2015 on no judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption of examination fee.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- PWD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD).
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma available on this page also, is required in case of candidates who have applied for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat No.4).
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated but not remarried women candidates who are seeking age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT and Aptitude Test (whichever are applicable).
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
Venue for Document Verification:
Railway Recruitment Board,
LichiBagan, Maripur, Muzaffarpur
RRB NTPC dates:
Document Verification Date: 19.09.2017 (Tuesday)
Reporting time: From 9.00AM
To attain more facts regarding RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2017–2018, you may visit this Official Link. Contenders may subscribe our free e-mail services for getting details directly into your mailbox and may follow us on the Google+ or Facebook to acquire info on your timeline wall.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment||RRB Muzaffarpur Result|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|
|Railway Books||RRB Sample Paper|
|Career in Indian Railway||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|