RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card
Are you ready to appear in Document Verification Process? If yes then get your RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card from here. Railway Recruitment board, Muzaffarpur has all set to conduct DV process for NTPC (Non-Tech) from 28-08-2017 to 01-09-2017. Applicants may download their RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2017 through this page using online mode.
Key Facts Of This Page:
Applicants, who’re going to appear in RRB NTPC Final Stage Process, may also download their RRB Muzaffarpur Document Verification Admit Card from official web portal by taking below mentioned steps. To get whole information about RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2017–2018, contenders may need to go through this page which is created by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How to download RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Hall Ticket?
Appliers, you may follow below stated guidelines to download RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC (Non-Tech) Admit Card, please have a look…
- Job appliers will have to visit official website of Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur which is www.rrbmuzaffarpur.gov.in.
- After opening official web portal, hit on appropriate link and must fill asked details in blank textboxes such as registration no etc.
- After that, hit on submit button to record entered information.
- Then, your RRB Muzaffarpur NTPC Call Letter will be displayed in front of your digital display.
- Download your RRB Muzaffarpur Hall Ticket on your computer system and keep it safe for examination purpose.
Direct Link To Download: RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card
RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card
Fruitful Information For Participated contenders:
Based on the performance of the applicants in 2nd Stage common CBT and Aptitude Test on by Railway Recruitment Board, Muzaffarpur, the 457 candidates have been provisionally shortlisted to appear in verification of documents and genuineness of their candidature. Before going to appear in document verification process, you must download the RRB Muzaffarpur Exam Admit Card. Railway Recruitment Boards conducts this RRB Recruitment Exam to appoint dedicated aspirants for filling up posts of Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master.
Get Detailed: RRB NTPC Syllabus
Documents List To Be Carry at the Time Of DV Process:
- Matriculation certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of DOB, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate (whichever is applicable).
- Certificate and mark-sheets that is Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application.
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats as provided below for SC/ST candidates and for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority.
- In addition, OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates should bring a self-declaration in the format prescribed below.
- Income certificate for Economically Backward Classes (EBC) candidates in prescribed format who sought exemption of examination fee.
- Certificate for Minority Community self-declaration of CEN-03/2015 on no judicial stamp paper for minority community candidates who sought exemption of examination fee.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government or Public Sector Undertakings.
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- PWD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board of CEN-03/2015 for persons with disabilities (PWD).
- Medical Certificate, by an eye specialist in the prescribed proforma available on this page also, is required in case of candidates who have applied for Traffic Apprentices (Cat. No. 2) and Good Guard (Cat No.4).
- Certificate/legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated but not remarried women candidates who are seeking age relaxation.
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT and Aptitude Test (whichever are applicable).
- This e-call-letter for Verification of Documents & genuineness of candidature
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application.
- Any other relevant certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate.
Direct Links To Download Format Of Certificates:
|Performa In Pdf|
|SC/ST Certificate||Download From Here|
|OBC Certificate Format||Download From Here|
|Proforma For Self Declaration By OBC Candidates||Download From Here|
|Income Certificate For Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Download From Here|
|Proforma For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Download From Here|
|Proforma For Disability Certificates For Various Disabilities||Download From Here|
Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard
|Download From Here|
Venue For Document Verification Process
In the office of Railway Recruitment Board,
Lichi Bagan, Maripur, Muzaffarpur,
Bihar PIN – 842 001
- Hall Ticket Will Be Downloaded from 12-08-2017
- Document Verification Date Is: 28-08-2017 to 01-09-2017
Job appliers may visit this Official Link to download their RRB Muzaffarpur Admit Card 2017 – 2018 directly. You may subscribe our free e-mail services for getting details directly into your mailbox and may follow us on the Google+ or Facebook to acquire info on your timeline wall directly.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment||RRB Muzaffarpur Result|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|
|Railway Books||RRB Sample Paper|