RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment
Railway Recruitment Board has broadcasted a job notification regarding RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment. Online applications are invited by eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of guard and assistant posts. Applicants who are willing to apply against RRB Muzaffarpur Vacancies must fill the RRB Online application form on or before the closing date ends. Job seekers who want to build their career with government sector may apply for RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2016 posts through the below given Recruitment Process.
|Name of Posts||Goods Guard and Assistant Station Master|
|No. of Seats||464|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th January 2016|
Further details about the RRB Muzaffarpur jobs Notification such as educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply etc are well furnished below by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
- Goods Guard: 335
- Assistant Station Master: 129
Interested applicants must have the relevant degree from recognized college and university.
The Maximum age limit is 32 years for all of the given posts. Reserved candidates will also get age relaxation for upper age limit as per Indian Government Category Rules.
Candidate selected for Assistant Station Master Post will be getting the salary of Rs.5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.2800 and Goods Guard will be offered the pay scale as per the RRB norms.
|For Unreserved/OBC Male category||Rs. 100/-|
|For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/ Persons with Disability (PWD)/ Women/Minorities and Economically Backward Classes||Nil|
Fee will be paid through Challan in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip or online mode via debit / credit card / net banking.
Assortment of the deserving candidates will be done based on their performance in Common Computer Based Test followed by qualifying skill (Typing) Test or Aptitude Test, wherever applicable and document verification.
How to Apply RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment?
- First of all, applicants, who want to apply for aforesaid posts, need to visit the official website of the respective Railway recruitment board.
- Now, search the link “Employment Notifications/ Recruitment/ Career” section which is given on the homepage.
- Then, press on link as “Online Application – C.E.N. No. 03/2015” and register yourself by filling all required details without any mistake.
- Make the payment of examination fee (if you are paying fee online).
- Upload your pass port size photo, signature and essential documents as required.
- After completion of form, press “review” tab for checking it once and lastly “submit” button for the final submission of it.
- At last, take the printout of filled application form for future reference.
- Last Date to Apply Online: 25th January 2016
- Common Computer Based Test Will Be Held On: March-May 2016
Note: For remaining information related to RRB Muzaffarpur Recruitment 2016 you can check the official Notification. You can also add this page in your bookmarks, by pressing Control+D.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On