RRB Paramedical Recruitment
Registration Procedure for RRB Paramedical Recruitment has started today. रेलवे स्टाफ नर्स/फार्मासिस्ट भर्ती on 1937 Positions for each region is scheduled to be over till the last date i.e. 02-04-2019. Complete Details about RRB Paramedical CEN 2/2019 Notification is available on this page. So, if you are interested to apply for Railway Paramedical Recruitment, go ahead as soon as possible…
RRB Paramedical Notification
|CEN no.||CEN 2/2019|
|Job category||Government Job|
|Opening date of registration||04-03-2019 at 10.00 Hrs|
|Start Date To Apply Online for RRB|
|Last Date To Apply Online||02-04-2019|
|Closing of offline payment||04-04-2019|
|Closing Date & Time for Payment of|
|05-04-2019 at 22.00 hrs|
|Final submission of Applications||07-04-2019 at 23.59 hrs.|
|RRB Exam Dates||19th, 20th, 21st July|
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019
RRB Paramedical Recruitment Apply Online Related Links
|ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR CEN|
No.02/2019 FOR PARA-MEDICAL
|Select your RRB to Activate Through OTP||Check Here|
|Select your RRB to Login||Check Here|
|Select your RRB to Print Application||Check Here|
|Select any ONE RRB to Modify Application|
(RRB once selected cannot be changed)
|HOW TO APPLY Guidelines||Check Here|
|RRB Helpdesk||Check Here|
Ques1. How Many Paramedical Vacancies Are Available In RRB?
RRB Paramedical Vacancies Distribution
|Name of the post||Medical standard||Total Vacancies|
|Health And Malaria Inspector Grade III||C1||289|
|Lab Superintendent Grade III||B1||25|
|Pharmacist Grade III||C2||277|
|Lady Health Visitor||C1||02|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||B1||82|
Region Wise RRB Paramedical Vacancy Distribution
|Name of the RRB’s||Number of Vacancy|
You Can Also Get: Latest Railway Jobs
Ques2. What Is The Required Qualification For Railway Paramedical Recruitment?
- Candidates should have requisite minimum Educational/Technical/Professional qualifications indicated for the posts, from a recognized Board/University/institute as on the closing date for ONLINE Registration (02.04.2019).
- Those awaiting results of the final examination of the prescribed Educational/ Technical/ Professional qualification SHOULD NOT apply.
Ques3. What Should Be The Age To apply For RRB Paramedical Recruitment?
The lower and upper age limits indicated for a particular post(s) in the vacancy table will be reckoned as on 01.07.2019. Date of birth of candidates should be between the dates given below: (Both dates inclusive):
|Age Group||Lower age limit||Upper age limit|
|All Communities/ Categories||UR/EWS|
Know Here: Career in Indian Railway
Ques4. Do You Know About the Age Relaxation Details Available For RRB Paramedical Jobs?
|OBC-Non Creamy Layer||3 years|
|OBC- NCL||13 Years|
|domiciled in the|
Jammu & Kashmir
|Group ‘C’ and|
|OBC- NCL||43 Years|
|working in Quasi-|
offices of the
Ques5. How Much Examination Fee Is Required To Be Paid?
Candidates applying for the posts in this CEN have to pay the prescribed fee as per their category detailed below through internet banking or debit/credit cards or UPI or SBI Bank Challan Payment mode in any branch of SBI / Post Office Challan Payment mode in any branch of computerized post office.
|For all candidates except the fee|
Concession categories mentioned below.Out of this fee of `500/- an amount of
Rs 400/- shall be refunded to their bank
account duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in CBT.
|For candidates belonging to SC / ST /|
Ex-Servicemen / PwBDs / Female /
Transgender / Minorities / Economically
backward classThis fee of `250/- shall be refunded to
their bank account duly deducting bank
charges as applicable, on appearing in CBT
Do You Know: How To Pay Fees Online Through Credit/Debit Card
Ques6. On Which Pay Scale, Candidates Will Be Appointed On RRB Paramedical Recruitment?
|Name of the post||Level as per 7th CPC||Initial Pay (Rs.)|
|Health And Malaria|
Inspector Grade III
|Lab Superintendent Grade III||6||35400|
|Pharmacist Grade III||5||29200|
|Lady Health Visitor||4||25500|
|Lab Assistant Grade II||3||21700|
Ques7. What Is The RRB Paramedical Recruitment Procedure?
Selection of the candidates for Railway Paramedical Vacancy will be done on the basis of their performance in CBT Exam and verification of documents.
Must Read: How To Prepare For Online Exam
Ques8. How Can I Apply for RRB Paramedical Recruitment Notification?
- Visit to the official portal of the organization which is www.rrcb.gov.in/rrbs.html
- Hit the appropriate link of your region and you will be redirected to your region’s website.
- Follow the appropriate link of RRB Paramedical Notification Link.
- Ensure requirements from RRB Paramedical Job Notification.
- Eligible candidates need to go through the appropriate link of RRB Paramedical Apply Online.
- Go through “Registration” while registered users have to log in their ID.
- Enter asked details in the format of RRB Paramedical Application Form.
- Make the payment of requisite fee and upload required documents.
- Recheck RRB Paramedical Online Application Form and hit on “Submit” tab.
- Take a print out of Railway Paramedical Application Form for future reference.
RRB Paramedical Notification (Region Wise)
|RRB Ahmedabad||Check Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Check Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Check Here|
|RRB Bangalore||Check Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Check Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Check Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Check Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Check Here|
|RRB Chennai||Check Here|
|RRB Guwahati||Check Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Check Here|
|RRB Kolkata||Check Here|
|RRB Mumbai||Check Here|
|RRB Patna||Check Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Check Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Check Here|
|RRB Malda||Check Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Check Here|
|RRB Jammu||Check Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Check Here|
Ques9. What Is The Requisite RRB Paramedical Staff Medical Standard?
|Medical Standard||Vision Standards|
|B-1||Distance Vision: 6/9, 6/12 with or without glasses|
(power of lenses not to exceed 4D),
|Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without glasses|
when reading or close work is required and
Must pass test for Colour Vision, Binocular
Vision, Night Vision and Mesopic vision
|C-1||Distance Vision: 6/12, 6/18 with or without glasses|
|Near Vision: Sn: 0.6, 0.6 with or without|
glasses when reading or close work is required
|C-2||Distance Vision: 6/12, nil with or without glasses|
|Near Vision: Sn. 0.6 combined with or|
without glasses where reading or close work is required
Ques10. What Is The RRB Paramedical Staff CBT Exam Pattern?
- Duration of the Exam: 90 minutes and 120 minutes for PwBD
- Number of Questions: 100
- Type of Question Papers: Objective Multiple Choice Type
- Topics: Professional ability, General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence & Reasoning, and General Science.
- Negative Marking In CBT (Computer Based Test/Examination): 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
|Subject||Number of questions||Marks allotted|
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
Ques11.Which Documents Are Required While Verification Of Documents?
- Matriculation/X Class/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent 10 +2 / Inter / Higher Secondary/PUC (As applicable)
- Diploma / Degree / Experience Certificate with Semester wise Mark Sheets (As applicable).
- SC/ST certificate in the format
- OBC-NCL certificate in the format
- Non creamy layer declaration by OBC candidates
- Income & Asset certificate for Economically Weaker Section
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee for Economically Backward Classes as per Annexure – IIIA.
- Minority Community declaration on Non – judicial Stamp Paper as per
- Original discharge certificate for Ex-servicemen.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) as per Annexures – V(A),V(B),V(C) as applicable
- Self-declaration for Ex-servicemen
- No Objection Certificate from serving employees with date of appointment.
- No Objection Certificate from Serving Defence Personnel with probable date of discharge.
- Gazette notification and/or any Legal document in case of formal change of name
- Receipt of payment if made through a Challan at SBI branch or Pay-in-slip at computerized Post Office.
- Self-Certification by the Transgender candidates
- J & K domicile certificate (if applicable).
- Decree of divorce/judicial separation
- Death Certificate of the husband in case of widow and Affidavit stating
- Ex-Servicemen candidates who secure civil employment after applying for this CEN should give self-declaration to the concerned employer about the details of application against this CEN, as soon as they join.
Get Here: Free Job Updates
FAQ’s Related To RRB Paramedical Recruitment
Question1: How Do I Re-Confirm That My Application Is Saved?
Answer: In case of doubt about the successful completion of application, candidates are advised to visit the page for Print Application, generate the Printout and preserve the hard copy (printout) of the Application.
Question2: What Should I Do If There Is Lot Of Delay In Accessing The Page?
- Speed for On-Line Application on Internet, is based on various factors like Internet Speed, large number of applicants trying to register the application at the same time etc.
- Therefore, if you are not able to get the pages for registration immediately, please retry after a gap of 15 minutes or during off-peak hours during the night. Please also ensure that your internet speed is good and at least 1MBps.
Question3: I Have Not Printed My Application? Where Can I Get It?
Answer: You can take the printout of your application by logging in through Print Application option from the Home Page of the Registration Portal, provided you must have completed your application.
Question4: Can I change my RRB zone using Modify Application option?
Answer: No. You cannot change your application from one RRB to another RRB. The selection of RRB once exercised shall be final.
Candidates can grab complete details about RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 by going through the above mentioned Official Link while you may be in touch with us also by subscribing the free email service or following us on Facebook and Google +.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Recruitment||RRB Current Vacancies|
|RRB Admit Card||RRB Exam Schedule|
|RRB Exam||RRB Registration|
|RRB Sample Paper||List of RRB|