RRB Patna Recruitment 2015
A job notification as RRB Patna Recruitment 2015 has been advertised for filling up the 20 vacancies of the different post. Online application forms are invited from the candidates. Aspirants who find them self eligible can fill the online application form on or before the last date, which is framed below.
|No of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||01st December 2014|
Further details can be obtained about RRB Patna Recruitment 2015 that is tuned below on this page by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Post Name||No of Post||Salary|
|ECG Technician||02||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400|
|Radiographer||03||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2800|
|Lab Assistant Gr II||05||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2000|
|Cardiology Technician||02||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400|
|Physiotherapist||03||Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4200|
|Audiometry Technician||02||Rs. 5200-20200 + GP 2400|
Candidates who are willing to apply must have done 10th/ 12th/ B.Sc. and diploma in relevant field from the recognized University or Institute.
Jobs by Qualification-Get Details
|Post Name||Age limit in years|
|Lab Assistant Gr II||18-33
Examination fee of Rs. 100/- must be sent by the aspirants. SC/ST category apliers are exempted to pay examination fee. Fee should be submitted in any branch of SBI or computerized Post Office Pay-In-Slip.
Candidates will be selected for this recruitment on the basis of their performance in following test.
- Written Exam
How to Apply:
- Candidates who want to apply may fill the application form by the online mode.
- Firstly aspirants should visit the official website of the RRB of concerned region.
- Select the appropriate link in regard of the RRB Patna Recruitment 2015.
- Now fill the application form in prescribed format.
- Submit the examination fee through the criteria given above.
- Upload essential documents if required.
- Select submit button and take print out of the application form for further use.
|Starting date to fill online application||01st November 2014|
|End Date to apply online||01st December 2014|
|Exam Date||08th February 2015|
Note: further details can be obtained from Official Notification.