RRB Patna Result
Railway Recruitment Board Patna has declared RRB Patna Result. Candidates who have appeared in Written Exam held on 21st December 2014 for the post of Sr. Section Engineer (P.Way), Sr. Section Engineer (Mech.), Sr. Section Engineer (C&W) and Sr. Section Engineer (Melt) they may check RRB Patna Result 2016 from this page. You may also download merit list of selected candidates from official site through online mode by following below stated instructions. Selected applicants have to attend for document verification on 28th April 2016 and 29th April 2016.
Applicants may also check complete details regarding RRB Patna Merit List such as steps to download score card, conducting body, further exam etc from the beneath segment of this page of recruitmentresult.com. Appeared candidates can check their result at below link.
Process to download Railway Recruitment Board Patna Result:
Applying entrants may use some easy & simple steps to fetch their outcome of examination as provided below:
- Candidates first of all log on to official site of organization which is www.rrbpatna.gov.in.
- Now, select the “Exam Result” section which is given at the left Side of the homepage.
- Now select “Result for VOC for the posts of Sr. Section Engineer (P.Way), Sr. Section Engineer (Mech.), Sr. Section Engineer (C&W) and Sr. Section Engineer (Melt), Category No. 1, 9, 10 & 34 respectively of CEN-02/2014” link and hit on “06-Apr-2016” link.
- After that, A PDF file will appear on your computer Screen and find your Roll No. in list of selected candidates.
- At last, download it on your desktop and take hard copy of it and keep it safely for the future use.
RRB Patna Result
Railway Recruitment Board is organization which works under the Govt. of India, Ministry of Railways. There are total 19 RRB and one of them is RRB Patna. Many types of boards that work for appointment of interested applicants and they are located in different part of country. Railway department declares various vacancies every year for recruit eligible candidates.
You can check: Current Railway Jobs
Selected applicants have to attend for Verification of Original Certificates Process. Intimation letters for Verification are being despatched to the candidates individually. All qualified candidates are advised to report to given below address as per the schedule indicated with following original certificate/documents such as:
- Matriculation/High School Examination Certificate or Equivalent certificate (Proof for Date of Birth and Matric Qualification).
- Diploma / Degree Certificate (As applicable)
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST – Annexure-3
- Caste Certificate for OBC – Annexure-4.(Current OBC certificate not older than one year on the date of
- VOC as well as old OBC certificate applicable at the time of applying for the post)
- Income Certificate for Waiving Examination Fee – Annexure-7.
- Medical Certificate for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Annexure-9.
- NOC from serving emp loyees/Ex-Servicemen.
- Minority declaration on Non-judicial Stamp Paper
Important Note: Candidates who fail to attend the Verification of Original Certificates on the given date shall be given 2nd chance for VOC on 16th May 2016.
RRB, Mahendrughat, Patna
Date for Verification of Original Certificates: 28th April 2016 and 29th April 2016
To download RRB Patna Result 2016 candidates may go through this Official Link.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RRB Patna Admit Card||RRB Patna Recruitment|
|Railway Interview Tips||RRB Employment News|
|Railway Exam Preparation Tips||Railway Selection Procedure|
|RRB Exam Schedule||Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam|