RRB Sample Paper
Railway Recruitment Board has announced the RRB Sample Paper and previous year question papers with answers. RRB Sample Papers are the best way of learning for the entrance examinations. Applicants may download the previous year question paper in the PDF format from the official web portal.
- Railway recruitment board conducts the recruitment examination every year and huge number of candidates participating in the exams. Those applicants who are preparing for the RRB exam they can get the sample paper for the preparation on this web page.
- RRB has been scheduled all the sets of the Previous Year Question Papers on our web portal. Those aspirants who want to get prepare for the exam they must download the RRB Sample Papers with Answers in the pdf form also.
- You may get the more relevant details like RRB Sample Paper with answers in the below section which is being provided by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
RRB Exams Contain These Topics:
- General Awareness
- Technical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- General Intelligence
RRB Previous Year Question Papers With Answer
In this page we are showing you solved question papers of RRB exams. The questions will be in the following way:
Ques.1) When was the first underground railway (Metro Railway) started?
Ques.2) Shatabdi Express train was started in
Ques.3) . At which of the following places Diesel Component Works is established?
Ques.4). Which Zone is the largest in Indian Railways?
(a) Central Railway
(b) Northern Railway
(c) Eastern Railway
(d) Western Railway
Ques.5). The railway station situated in the extreme south is?
Ques.6). A platform surrounded by rail lines from all the four sides, is called
(a) dock platform
(b) passenger platform
(c) island platform
(d) goods platform
Ques.7). When was the nationalization of Indian Railways done?
Ques.8). In which year Research, Design and Standard organization was established?
Ques.9). Railway Staff College is situated at
Ques.10). Where is the Research, Design and Standard Organization situated?
(d) New Delhi
Ques.11). Which is the following pairs of regional Railways and their headquarters not true?
(a) South-Central Railway – Secunderabad
(b) Central railway – Bhopal
(c) South Railway – Chennai
(d) North Railway – New Delhi
Ques.12). Between which of the destinations the first Indian train was started?
(a) From Calcutta to Delhi
(b) From Mumbai to Thane
(c) From Mumbai to Surat
(d) From Mumbai to Madras
Ques.13) Srinagar is situated on the bank of the river
Ques.14) The Shompens are the tribal people of
(d) None of these
Ques.15). In India, Plan holiday was after
(a) China-India war of 1962
(b) Draught of 1966
(c) Pakistan war of 1971
(d) Pakistan war of 1965
Ques.16) The headquarters of Northern Railway is at
(a) New Delhi
(d) Mumbai (V.T)
Ques.17). The headquarters of South Railways is situated at
Ques.18). In which institution the training of electric work is being given?
(a) Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering
(b) Indian Railways Institute of Electrical Engineering
(c) Railway Staff College
(d) Indian Railways Institute of Civil Engineering
Ques.19). Who invented the railway engine?
(a) Charles Babbage
(b) Isaac Newton
(c) James Watt
(d) George Stephenson
Ques.20). Where is the Indian Railways Institute of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering Institute situated?
RRB Preparation Books
There are so many books available in the market of different-different publishers. We are showing you few best books to be preparing for RRB examination.
- G K P
- R. Gupta’s
- S R. Gupta
- Chandresh Agrawal
- Rph Editorial Board
- Editorial Board – Pratiyogita Darpan
- Kiran Prakashan
- V. V. K. Subburaj
- R. Gupta’s
- RS Aggarwal
How to Prepare for RRB Examination
- Learning by writing
- Set your time of study
- You must have solved papers of previous years for any assistance
- Up date is necessary of your knowledge.
- Join any coaching centre for learn the tricks to solve the questions.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On