RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Boards has issued RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card. Job appliers, who had applied for employment Exam to fill up 488 vacancy of Apprentice/Clerk & Other through CBT, may download their e-call letter from this page. Aspirants, who started their preparation for recruitment test which will be held in the month of March 2016, may get RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card 2016 through official web portal using online mode only. To acquire more information about this notification, candidates may need to go through this page which is developed by team of recruitmentresult.com.
How To Download RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card:
Participants may follow below provided steps to fetch your call letter directly, please have a look..
- First of all go to official website of Railway Recruitment Boards, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Official Website of Organization is www.rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in.
- Now from homepage go to “Latest News” section and select “Eligible candidates for CEN 03/2015 can download their call letter for CBT by clicking the Online Registration button on this website. (only after getting a message to do so)”.
- Then hit on “Online Registration” button and must fill asked details in blank textboxes such as user id and password.
- After that, hit on submit button to record the entire details and finally your hall ticket will be displayed on your digital display.
- Download it and take printout of it and keep it safe for examination purpose.
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card
Railway Recruitment Boards, Thiruvananthapuram is one of the dynamic boards in India which organizes a variety of recruitment tests for unemployed contenders whose desire to get jobs in government sector. It was constituted in March 1983 under the name of Railway Service Commission, Thiruvananthapuram.
Purpose Of Exam:
Main aim of conducting this test is to recruit the qualified aspirants to fill up 488 Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Goods Guard, Junior Accounts Assistant Cum Typist, Senior Clerk Typist and Assistant Station Master Posts and now a day, every individual personality wants to make future in this prestigious sector.
RRB NTPC Examination Details:
- Duration of Exam: Duration of Computer Based Test (CBT) will be 90 Minutes.
- Number of Questions: 100
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd for every incorrect answer
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
|Activity||Shift 1(9.00 AM to 10.30 AM)||Shift 2(12.30 PM to 2.00 PM)||Shift 3(4.00 PM to 5.30 PM)|
|Reporting Time||7.30 AM||11.00 AM||2.30 PM|
|Gate Closing Time||8.15 AM||11.45 AM||3.15 PM|
|Exam Start Time||9.00 AM||12.30 PM||4.00 PM|
Candidates will be getting classifieds on the basis of their qualifying marks in computer based test followed by documents verification.
|Dates of Common Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|March||28th, 29th, 30th and 31st March 2016|
|April||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 9th (examination only in 3rd Shift), 10th(examination only in 3rd Shift), 11th, 12th, 16th, 18th, 19th, 22nd, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th April 2016.|
Appliers may go through this Official Link to fetch your RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card 2016 directly and you can also bookmark this page using Control+D to fetch updated info on instant access.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On