RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card
Download RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card for appearing in NTPC Document Verification process. After declaration of RRB NTPC 02nd Stage Result of Typing Skill Test and Aptitude Test on 30.06.2017, it is all set to conduct NTPC Document Verification process from 28.08.2017 to 14.09.2017. Timings of Railway Recruitment Board NTPC (Graduate) Document Verification are 9.00 AM & 1.00 PM. Railway Recruitment Board release RRB NTPC admit card on 12.08.2017. Collect all useful details about RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card 2017 by going through this page.
Overview Of This Page:
Railway Recruitment Board has send SMS/e-mail alerts to selected aspirants on mobile/email ID for downloading their Railway Recruitment Board admit card. Aspirants may report in the office of Railway Recruitment Board, Thampanoor, Thiruvananthapuram-695001 as per the schedule date & time listed in RRB NTPC Call Letter. RRB Thiruvananthapuram Call letter contains details like Roll No, candidate Name, father’s name, venue, timings of DV stage. Shortlisted contenders will join reputed post of Jr. Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist, Sr. Clerk-cum-Typist, Assistant Station Master and Traffic Assistant. Download all necessary documents listed below while appearing for Document Verification round. To know more about RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card 2018, have a glance on below of page well prescribed by team of recruitmentresult.com
Steps to download RRB NTPC e-Call Letter:
Aspirants who want to attain RRB Thiruvananthapuram ntpc hall ticket can go through the steps as given below.
- In the first step to get RRB call letter, aspirants are required to visit the official web portal that is rrbthiruvananthapuram.gov.in
- Hit on “EMPLOYMENT NOTICE” head accessible at top menu bar.
- Choose suitable link about RRB NTPC admit card.
- Within few seconds, your Railway Recruitment Board hall ticket page will be displayed at your device’s screen.
- You are required to enter asked details User Id and Password as needed.
- Preview all details then press “Submit” button to get Railway Recruitment Board NTPC call letter.
- RRB e-admit card will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Just Download Railway Recruitment Board call letter and acquire a print out of it to carry for document verification.
Direct Link To Download: RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card
RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card
Mandatory Documents for RRB NTPC Document Verification stage:
Carry these listed original certificates/documents while going for DV Stage. In failure of these documents, you will not be allowed to attend document verification process.
- Matriculation/High School Examination certificate or equivalent Certificate for proof of date of birth, etc
- Pre-degree/10+2/Higher Secondary/Inter pass certificate
- Caste certificate in prescribed formats in Annexure-I for SC/ST candidates and OBC certificate in Annexure-II for OBC candidates issued by appropriate authority as mentioned in CEN-03/2015
- Original Medical Certificate for exemption from Typing Skill Test in case of PWD candidate
- Certificate and mark-sheets (indicating date of publication of results) issued by recognized university on possessing prescribed qualification
- Graduation/Degree as on the date of online application
- Certificate / legal document to be submitted by Widow/Divorcee/Judicially separated women candidates but not remarried and sought age relaxation
- Upper portions of the e-call letters of 1st Stage CBT, 2nd Stage CBT, Aptitude Test and /or Typing Skill Test (whichever applicable)
- Income certificate for Economically Backward candidates in prescribed format as per Annexure-IV
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) with all service particulars from the present employer clearly mentioning that there is no objection by them for releasing him/her, if finally selected, in case of serving employee of Central Government or State Government
- Pension Payment Order, Discharge Certificate, Ex-serviceman book, Identity Card in case of Ex. Serviceman candidates clearly mentioning the reason of discharge & other details
- PWD certificate in prescribed proforma issued by appropriate authority/ proper Medical Board in Annexure-VI
- 3 passport size colour photographs as uploaded with the on-line application
- Any other appropriate certificates/testimonials/documents required under CEN-3/2015 available with the candidate
Read Now: Key Rules to Crack RRB Exam
Form of Caste Certificate for diverse categories:
|Sc/St Certificate Format||Get Here|
|Obc Certificate Format||Get Here|
|Proforma For Self Declaration By Obc Candidates||Get Here|
|Income Certificate For Economically Backward Class Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Get Here|
|Proforma For Self Declaration By Minority Candidates Who Claimed Fee Exemption||Get Here|
|Proforma For Disability Certificates For Various Disabilities||Get Here|
|Vision Certificate For The Post Of Traffic Apprentice And Goods Guard||Get Here|
- Document Verification date: 28.08.2017 to 14.09.2017
- Timings of Document Verification: 9.00 AM & 1.00 PM
- RRB NTPC graduate admit card: 12.08.2017
Must Check: RRB NTPC Syllabus
Go through its Official Link to get RRB Thiruvananthapuram Admit Card 2017–2018. Stay tuned with us to know more about RRB NTPC hall ticket.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On:
|RRB Thiruvananthapuram Results||RRB Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment|
|Railway Online Quiz||Railway Exam Coaching Institutes|
|Upcoming Railway Jobs||RRB Exam Schedule|