RRC Delhi Recruitment 2014
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Delhi has released a notification as RRC Delhi Recruitment 2014 for fill up the 5679 group D vacancies. Interested job seekers may apply for this recruitment before the closing date.
- Application form are invited to recruit the suitable aspirants for 5679 Group D Vacancies, concerned and capable job hunters may apply by sending the appropriately filled application form before the last date.
- Those applicants who want to build their career in the government sector they can apply for this recruitment to grab this chance.
- Candidates may check the more relevant details regarding this advertisement in the below segment which are being publicized by our web portal that is recruitmentresult.com.
Details of RRC Delhi Application form for Group D:
Name of Organization
Railway Recruitment Cell
Total Number of Vacancies
Post and vacancies Details:
|S. No.||Post Name||Vacancies|
|12||Hospital Attendant (Male)||03|
|13||Hospital Attendant (Female)||01|
Eligibility can apply?
Applicants should have possessed class 10th / ITI or its equivalent or NAC granted by NCVT.
Age limit of the contenders should be in between 18 years to 33 years as on 1st January 2014. Relaxation in age for the reserved category job seekers will be applied as per the govt. norms.
Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the written examination and Physical efficiency test (PET).
How to Apply for RRC Delhi Application?
- Those aspirants who are willing to apply for the RRC Delhi Recruitment they can download the application form through the official website that is rrcnr.org
- After that fill all the compulsory particulars in the application form and send it along with the necessary credentials enclosed in an envelope super scribe as “Application for the post of —–“ at the following address:
“Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC),
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Lajpat Nagar – I,
New Delhi – 110 024”
Last date for receipt the application form: 10th February 2014
For more details regarding this advertisement must check this Official Advt.
RRC Study Material->Complete Details
Railway Current Affairs->Complete Details