RRC Hubli Result 2015
Contestants, who had appeared in written examination for the recruitment of Group-D held in the month of November, may download their RRC Hubli Result 2015 from this page which is declared by the South Western Railway Recruitment Cell. Candidates may fetch their result of the test by using the steps given below.
Procedure To Download the RRC Hubli Result 2015:
Contenders may get the outcome of the employment exam by going through some easy and simple steps provided below:
- Firstly, aspirants must visit the official website which is www.rrchubli.in.
- Now, press the ‘Result’ option that is available in the menu bar.
- Then, hit on the suitable job link that you had applied for.
- After that, fill the asked details in the blank textboxes such as roll no. and date of birth etc.
- Finally press the ‘Submit’ button and your result of the exam will be displayed in front of you.
- Save it, and get the printout of it and keep it safe for the future need.
South Western Railway Recruitment Cell conducts the variety of recruitment exam for the unemployed candidates and recruits them in a particular post. Every year large no. of candidates applies for the employment test.
Purpose of Exam:
The main logic behind to organizing the examination is to hire the skilled and brilliant aspirants for the Group-D posts in the reputed organizations. The associations provides the many job offers to the applicants such names are Group-D posts, Ticket Examiner posts etc.
The contenders will get elected on the basis of written test, physical efficiency test (PET) and followed by the interview.
|Call Letter For PET Test Available From||20th April 2015|
|Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Dates|
|For Non-PWD Applicants||22nd April to 27th April 2015 (For Male)|
|27th April 2015 (For Female)|
|For PWD Aspirants||05th May 2015|
The applicants may bookmark this page for getting the up to date information directly and may subscribe our free e-mail services to fetch the info in to your mailbox. Aspirants may join us on the Facebook or Google plus.
For more details you may open the Official Link
More Useful Links