If you are searching syllabus of Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan then your wait is over because we have brought RUSVS Syllabus for you. Those candidates who had applied for the 444 post of the Public Relation Assistant (PRA)/Accountant/Office Asst exam can download the syllabus now from this page. So now you can prepare very well for the RUSVS recruitment. Request to all the visitors to download the syllabus can scroll down this page which is all about RUSVS syllabus 2017…
Highlights of this page:
For all the aspirants who are going to prepare according to examination paper we have brought exam pattern also on this page for them. Because to qualify the exam you have to be aware about exam pattern and syllabus only then you can perform well in the examination which is divided in two parts, written or Interview but first you have to qualify written exam only then you can go through the personal interview. For other information regarding RUSVS Syllabus just go through this page created by team of www.recruitmentresult.com
|Name of the Organization||Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan|
|Name of the Posts||Public Relation Assistant, Office Assistant, Assistant Accountant|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th June 2017|
Check Here: Best Ways To Finish Exam On Time
RUSVS Public Relation Assistant Syllabus 2017:
|General English Syllabus|
|1.||Shuffling of sentence elements|
|4.||One phrase substitutions|
|8.||Fill within the Blanks.|
|12.||Idioms & Phrases|
|Office Assistant Syllabus|
|15.||Bills of Exchange.|
|16.||Trading and Profit & Loss Accountants and Balance sheets.|
|17.||Capital & Revenue, Receipts and Payments, Income and Expenditure|
|18.||Branch and Departmental Accounts.|
|19.||Balance Sheets Format and Classification.|
|20.||Double Accounts System.|
|21.||Self Balancing Ledger and Sectional Balancing.|
|22.||Rectification of Errors|
|PRA Arithmetic Syllabus|
|23.||Ratio and Proportions|
|31.||Profit and Loss|
|32.||Time and Distance|
|33.||Time and Work|
|34.||Simple and Compound Interest|
|37.||Mensuration (2D and 3D)|
|Accountant Auditing Syllabus|
|38.||The object of Audit.|
|39.||Rights, Duties, and Liabilities of Auditors.|
|40.||Verification and Vouching.|
|41.||Income Tax, Provisions about income from salary and Provisions related to Chapter -IV of Income Tax Act 1961.|
Do You Know: How to Prepare for Written Exam
RUSVS Exam Pattern:
Those who had applied for rural urban shiksha vikas sansthan recruitment must go through the exam pattern which is available here.
|Subjects||Type of Questions|
|General English|| |
Objective type Questions
Read Also: How to Solve Objective Type Questions
How To Download Syllabus:
- To download RUSVS Syllabus, you have to visit official website www.ruralurbanshiksha.in
- After that hit the link “Recruitment of Project Manager/Assistant Accountant/Office Assistant/Public Relation Assistant/Peon Post” mention on the top of the page.
- Then hit the “Syllabus available shortly” link.
- Syllabus file will be open on your computer screen
- Read all the subjects and topics which are given in the PDF file and prepare for your exams accordingly.
- First of all you have to positive because negative thought will not take you far in life.
- Book’s selection is very important because if you are preparing from the right books which are updated according to the exam pattern then your chances of the qualifying the exam will be high.
- Time management plays a very important role to crack any exam because time is very precious and you should also make time table according to your requirements and capabilities.
- Every subject is important because to qualify the exam you have to clear all subjects so give proper to all the subjects.
- Clear your all doubts before the exam also you can read previous year question papers.
- Before the exam you must take revision for your preparation.
- Your speed plays big role in the examination hall because you have to complete exam with given time limit so your speed should be high and accurate.
- Test and motivate yourself everyday it will not let you down. Read motivated stories it will give you some strength and ideas to qualify the exam.
- You can take break if you are studying for long hours.
Get Best Answer: How Can You Write Fast In Exams?
Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan is one of the profitable organizations in India. The aim of this organization is to educate and skill poor and needy students of India. To fulfill this aim RUSVS provides scholarships/vocational training programs for needy students. Organization specially focuses on those students who belongs to SC/ST/and other backward caste and weak section of general category.
Things To Know About RUSVS Syllabus:
- Rural Urban Shiksha Vikas Sansthan is going to conduct written exam and shortlisted candidates from the screening test will get a chance to face personal Interview.
- Candidates can submit their online application form before the 10-06-2017.
- The aspirants can get details regarding the time duration of the exam, subjects involved in the exam and important topics of the subjects which should be cover properly.
- Then the appliers can know the topics having more weightage. So, the candidates have to give more importance to the topics having more weightage. Then the chances of qualifying in the exam will be high.
Must Read: Tips to Manage Time In Exam
RUSVS Preparation Books:
|English||Official GRE Verbal reasoning|
Aspirants who are eager to be familiar with more details about RUSVS Syllabus they can hit on this Official Link and remain in touch with us on our web portal to grab latest updates regarding same. Candidates if you have any queries/suggestions then you can comment by using the below given comment box. Our experts will be glad to help you and resolving your queries
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|RUSVS Recruitment||How To Prepare For Online Exam|
|How To Find Online Study Material||Strategies To Improve Memory|
|Tips to Make Study Interesting||How to Get in the Mood to Study|
|Last Minute Study Preparation Tips||Maximize Your Score In Exam|