Indian Space Research Organization has unfolded recent employment notification entitled as SAC Recruitment with the aim to hire up efficient and well deserving candidates. Applications are invited by organization for filling up the various vacant positions of Jr Hindi Translator (JHT) & Hindi Typist. Those aspirants who ensure all the mandatory eligibility criteria may apply for SAC Recruitment 2017, as quickly as possible.
This Page Highlights:
Job seekers who are passionately want to work with this organization may grasp the opportunity of SAC Jobs simply by forwarding their application forms via online mode on or before the due date that is 03-04-2017. Applicants may retain completed information concerning Indian Space Research Organisation Recruitment Notification from this page which is written for your benefit by the team of recruitmentresult.com.
|Name of the Organization||Indian Space Research Organisation|
|Last date to apply Online||03-04-2017|
Jr Hindi Translator (JHT) & Hindi Typist
- Vital educational qualification for all the appliers who are willing to apply is that they must have attained Graduation Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce/ Management/ Computer Applications and Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject from a government recognized university/institute.
- Candidates must have proficient knowledge of computer along with Hindi Typewriting speed @ 25 w.p.m. on computer.
Check More: Graduate Jobs
- Contenders must not be less than 18 years and should be more than 35 years for Junior Hindi Translator and 26 years for Hindi Typist.
- Reservations in age will be given to contenders belongs to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes and other categories as per the rules of the Indian Space Research Organisation.
Aspirants considered for any of the said post will be paid suitable and expressive amount of salary of Rs. 35,400- 1,12,400/- for Junior Hindi Translator and Rs. 25,500-81,100/- for Hindi Typist in consideration to their skills and performances.
SAC Recruitment Official Notice: Download PDF
Selection of the applying candidate will be done on the basis of information furnish by the candidate in their applications / resume and then will be called to appear for the written test and interview for final selection which will be conducted by the recruitment panel of the Indian Space Research Organisation.
Want to Know?
How to apply for SAC Recruitment?
- First of all, candidates need to visit to the official website of the Indian Space Research Organisation that is “www.sac.gov.in”.
- Now scroll down the cursor and press on the “careers” tab present in the end ‘Students’ Corner’ list of the homepage.
- Hit on the “ADVT.No.: SAC:01:2017, dated 18/3/2017″ | SAC/ISRO, Ahmedabad | Mar 18, 2017” link of advertisement.
- Advertisement will be displayed on your screen, read it carefully.
- Fill Online Application Form correctly including every detail in prescribed manner.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents and certificates along with the application form.
- At last, submit the application form and take a print out of it.
- After that, you need to send the system generated form at the given postal address.
- For this, you have to attach all the Self-attested copies of Testimonials and Certificates along with the system generated form.
- Now Enclose the system generated form form in envelope and super scribed with the “Name of the Position______________” and send it.
Administrative Officer (Rmt),
Recruitment Section (P & Ga),
Building No. 30-D,
Space Applications Centre (Isro),
Ambawadi Vistar P.O.,
Ahmedabad – 380 015 (Gujarat)
Check Here: More Jobs in Gujarat
Date to Remember:
- Last date for submission of Online Application: 03rd April 2017
- Ending date to send Hard Copy: 10th April 2017
For getting more info on SAC Recruitment 2017, you can check the Official Notification given above of this page.
Something That You Should Put An Eye On
|Upcoming Government Jobs||Latest Recruitments|
|Jobs By Qualification||Jobs by Organization|
|Free Job Updates||Latest Private Jobs|
|Latest Jobs Openings For Freshers||Employment News This Week Highlights|